Other NPC relationships or one night stands

+
I am all in for a committed relationship. CP just doesn't offer what I want.

V should be able to flirt with regular folks on the street and, hey, imagine it working out! V's partner doesn't have to be one of the latest NC's remarkables.

Say hey to a stranger, risking to be told off or to RECT yourself. But it went well? Nice!
Buy them a drink.
Chat about the latest developments in the NC. Or their business/hobby.
Develop a relationship. Get a second date. Third? Fourth? See the new person moving in with you. Or you with them.

Sometimes, it could be Scav's plant to snatch you in your sleep and take you to their den for chopping.
Sometimes, they might get kidnapped. Even if you save them, they will be so shaken that they won't want to do anything with you. It's tough being V, right?

But, else don't break their heart.
There you go.

Last edited:
Maiko could be interesting one. He have seen her cold business side and it would be nice to explore more of her peronality.

I dont see Claire as a relationship as she is still grieving hard over her husband but more of friendship - why not.

Generally we miss some high level characters here - they are all mostly street level types so I would be glad if we shift some weight there.

I like all these answers. Especially Maiko I bet she's totally the opposite in the bedroom of her character day to day ie she'd be a sub I reckon 😂.

In the existing relationships if you're female V and choose to start a relationship with Judy I'd have liked the option to tell River I have a girlfriend. Or that you're more likely to be into his sister as a tongue in cheek response.

I've just started the final mission again for the umpteenth time and it's lead me to the conclusion that Hanako Arasaka would've been an interesting one.

I thought that one interaction with the woman from the bath that you meet could of been turned into a romance option but it just ends pretty poor to be honest :/

I am all in for a committed relationship. CP just doesn't offer what I want.

V should be able to flirt with regular folks on the street and, hey, imagine it working out! V's partner doesn't have to be one of the latest NC's remarkables.

Say hey to a stranger, risking to be told off or to RECT yourself. But it went well? Nice!
Buy them a drink.
Chat about the latest developments in the NC. Or their business/hobby.
Develop a relationship. Get a second date. Third? Fourth? See the new person moving in with you. Or you with them.

Sometimes, it could be Scav's plant to snatch you in your sleep and take you to their den for chopping.
Sometimes, they might get kidnapped. Even if you save them, they will be so shaken that they won't want to do anything with you. It's tough being V, right?

But, else don't break their heart.
There you go.
I really like this, the game could create a file for the random npc the moment you talk to him and safe the whole progress inside while adding personality and anything that happens later on. So that at some point this npc kind of stands out from inbetween the wide mass of city citiziens.

I really like this, the game could create a file for the random npc the moment you talk to him and safe the whole progress inside while adding personality and anything that happens later on. So that at some point this npc kind of stands out from inbetween the wide mass of city citiziens.
There are plenty of citizens I'd invite for a drink. Who knows, maybe we both have a story about the local events that the other likes. Maybe we both like the same spot in the city. Why not meet there for the 2nd date. Have three to five in a row, and it's time to move in. ;)

Saul.
One night stand with Scorpion (on the right possible game timing)
As said before, a one night stand system with npcs. I don't think it's reasonable to expect a dating system with relationship progress but some activities at bars and the option to bring back to apartment.
More joytoys no doubt.

More romantic options could be nice. More joytoys could be nice too I suppose. I do like that they did a bit more with the existing romances but I'd like more than the ability to sleep there and some extra texts. How about the option to go on like a date out with your SO? Go clubbing, out to eat somewhere, stargazing on a quiet hill, 'Netflix and chill', whatever. They each have their personal questline roles and such where you spend a bunch of time together and then it is kind of over. You get some texts and you can go hang at their place but there's little interaction you can have once the nookie scene is done. So maybe some repeatable date scenes would be nice where they like ask you out and then you can pop by when you want and go do it again whenever you wish. Or better yet, multiple date scenes you can pick from as desired.

I'd like V to be able to have a relationship with theirself using Sir John Phallustiff as a proxy. My V would never leave the apartment again.
Hahahaaaaa oh this one made my morning. ;)
Post automatically merged:

Personally....*getting ready to duck*....I wouldn't mind testing these romantic waters with *cough* Dino. =0 I don't know why but I bet he would do me up one wall and down the other. V I mean. Do V. :censored:

Honestly, I thought there'd be a lot more flirting, sex, and partying in this game. Turns out V has very limited romance options, can't party like Johnny can, and has no way to blow if steam.

Anyway, that was off topic, during my first playthrough I assumed I could romance the girl from clouds, Sandra, River's sister, Evelyn, and basically every unique NPC that was female.

Top Bottom