Other NPC relationships or one night stands

+
Honestly, I thought there'd be a lot more flirting, sex, and partying in this game. Turns out V has very limited romance options, can't party like Johnny can, and has no way to blow if steam.

Anyway, that was off topic, during my first playthrough I assumed I could romance the girl from clouds, Sandra, River's sister, Evelyn, and basically every unique NPC that was female.

Yeah, lack of clubbing was so disappointing. I was expecting something like clubs are almost like quests-hubs. If I was Merc in Night City like V. I would hit clubs asap, V was out of touch etc.

Meredith as a full romance pls, Judy/Panam/Kerry/River are NOTHING compared to her.

I def wouldn't say no to Rita Wheeler either

Last edited:
Gillian Jordan. Then later you could be at a bar or restaurant where she is on TV. You look over to the NPC next to you and say "I hit that". The NPC would either respond with "BS" or "Nice!" depending on who it is.

Dum Dum and Patricia. Cyberpunk people should do cyberpunk things.
Maybe Royce and Brick for hardcorer:D

I don't know if I'm violating the rules by saying that: DLC may have, and I think many people will switch from Judy and/or Panam to her. So there will be a corresponding male character

Wakako — mature, elegant lady. And questline, where V unveil the mysterious deaths of her previous husbands)

Well other than judy my personal favourites for romance options would always be
Sandra dorsett
Meredith stout

For one night stands and quick action yeah should be way more npcs around town to interact with for sure

It's hard to say if CDPR was actually serious about this. Maybe it was intended to be in the game, but with things being rushed they had to post pone it. Imagine them trying to include all these features, back when they game was unstable. It would have been a major let down. But moving on, I'd say there needs to be more of what we were promised. Eventually I think the mod community is going to find a way to include it in the game, without the help of CDPR. I would much rather them make companionship in the game via male or female V. And V should have many options. Would be nice if V could hook up with a companion that actually stays at V's apartment. If it's a certain companion, V could potentially use them for missions.

While I’m not against adding new ones I think it’s better to build upon the ones we already have with more texts,dialogue stuff like that you know.

Top Bottom