Other Witcher Items

+
Other Witcher Items

Are there any other Witcher items besides the Witcher gear and Teigr? I feel like there's one other item that I'm missing.

Other Witcher items I've come across, for the few people who may be interested:

1. Warrior's Leather Jacket, the upgraded version of the Kaer Morhen chest-piece.

1. Viper Steel Sword, found in White Orchard. Has nothing to do with the Viper set, it seems. I feel like it used to be called "Serpentine Steel Sword". Strange. :p

2. Viper Silver Sword. Same as above.

I looked and looked, but I have yet to see a single one. Are you sure of this?

I had to check it on my own.
Shame on me, I was talking aboung Fen'eathe, Tah'rel, and Gesheft. I was certain that the diagrams had a green background when I picked them, which made me think that it was a witcher gear. Turns out they are just relics in the smiths' crafting page. My apologies. :(

I had to check it on my own.
Shame on me, I was talking aboung Fen'eathe, Tah'rel, and Gesheft. I was certain that the diagrams had a green background when I picked them, which made me think that it was a witcher gear. Turns out they are just relics in the smiths' crafting page. My apologies. :(

Don't worry about it! I actually experienced the exact same thing (And only just realized this last night.). I picked up at least two of those, and it appeared as green, but then suddenly became Relics. Huh.

Totally heart breaker! Next patch should fix these.

Hahaha. Yeah...they got me excited.

I feel as if there ARE some pieces of equipment that should have been Witcher gear. For example, Berengar's blade. It's not even a Relic. It's a crappy yellow. There's also the stuff that should be found on the bodies of dead Witchers (The Cat guy, for example.), and the basic Kaer Morhen armor piece.

Much like that chick from HoS, I'm a bit of a collector, you see. ;)

Top Bottom