Our Community Fan Translations

+
Yeah, sry, my bad - Since I order my books online I couldn't even think of the possibility to NOT get them in a specific country :D

Cheers
Pargulan

I'll be happy to receive the missing books as well. Also, if it's not too much trouble, can someone list down the recommended reading order of all the Witcher books, novels and short stories alike?

I'll be happy to receive the missing books as well. Also, if it's not too much trouble, can someone list down the recommended reading order of all the Witcher books, novels and short stories alike?
The Last Wish
The Sword of Destiny
Blood of Elves
Time of Contempt
Baptism of Fire
The Tower of the Swallow
The Lady of the Lake

:)

Hm. I already started Sword of Destiny...

Anyone know where I can get The Last Wish, Blood of Elves and Time of Contempt?

Thanks. I checked some of the stores, there's no such option. Not surprisingly, really - The Witcher is a niche in an already unpopular category (fantasy) in Israel. Amazon it is, then. Until it arrives, will it spoil the experience if I read The Sword of Destiny in the meanwhile?

Edit: Just for some perspective about how much I'm acquainted with the lore: I've played the first game, waiting with the second.

Last edited:
It should be fine. 'The Last Wish' and 'Sword of Destiny' are compilations of short stories so reading them in order doesn't matter too much. The only thing is that some of the main characters are introduced in 'The Last Wish' so that might be a bit weird.

Top Bottom