Our Community Fan Translations

+
Last edited:
Good evening, everybody.
I just wanted to post an update on the latest chapter.
You can find the completed chapter (actually it is an interlude) here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1viG4WuC61UvEvscAoTE-rTtFY6ozvc7IzikZ_IjRoKs/edit?usp=sharing
@cassandra31eee are you able to please add this link to the first post?

I believe I will start on chapter 2, a new link to follow soon.

Cheers :)
Thank you for your work, asheral. It's great to have you back.

I can't edit my first post any more, but you can report your post and ask a moderator to add the link.

Hey guys I came here looking for the fan translations but I can only find The Sword of Destiny, The Tower of Swallows and The Lady of the Lake. According to the Wikipedia page I should start with The Last Wish, The Sword of Destiny and The Blood of Elves but only one of them is here. I realise the other books were deleted after official translations were released but they haven't been made available in my country. Are there still copies of the fan translations?

I'm afraid that now that there are official translations, we can't really allow links to the unofficial ones here.
Amazon delivers to most countries.

Amazon isn't an option for me but thank you for your time.

If you are looking for English translations, Amazon is far from the only source. The translations which do exist are generally available, so if you can't use Amazon, simply talk to your local bookstore manager.

To the people whom have produced these fan translations, thank you so much! You have done a fantastic job. Looking forward to asheral's complete translation of Season of Storms!

So I'm kind of lost right now, could anybody give me the correct reading order for the books please.

I downloaded these from the first post, is there anything missing?

- sometihng ends, something begins
- baptism of fire
- sword of destiny
- lady of the lake
- the tower of the swallow

thanks

So I'm kind of lost right now, could anybody give me the correct reading order for the books please.

I downloaded these from the first post, is there anything missing?

- sometihng ends, something begins
- baptism of fire
- sword of destiny
- lady of the lake
- the tower of the swallow

thanks

The order of all the Witcher stuff is:

"A Road With No Return" (doesn't seem to be a translation available, but it's not directly related to the main story)
The Last Wish
The Sword Of Destiny
Blood Of Elves
Time Of Contempt
Baptism Of Fire
Tower Of The Swallow
Lady Of The Lake

"Something Ends, Something Begins" is a non-canon story Sapkowski wrote for some friends' wedding. It's basically alternate universe fanservice. It assumes you've read the other stories and books.

thank you for the info, i guess season of storms is the last one in the series then? still in the process of being translated by fans.

i will definitely start reading through these after finishing the witcher 3

thank you for the info, i guess season of storms is the last one in the series then? still in the process of being translated by fans.

i will definitely start reading through these after finishing the witcher 3

Well, I think so, I never heard about it before, but since I'm spending some time in Poland I see it everywhere, so I guess it has to be the newest. But how much it is related to the "main saga" then, I wonder?

Top Bottom