Over Under 2024: How long do you think they'll support single player?

+

Over/Under 2024

• Over

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Under

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
So, obviously they'll support the game till at least 2023, but do you think the expansion is the last update? Technically, they never gave an official statement on the matter. Though, I think at this stage of dev. I think they know now if they're doing an expansion two or not; even though pr reasons they're being coy about it. Let's put it this way: I'd be more surprised if they didn't do an expansion two then did one. Simply due to the fact that they're looking to hire a lot of people for the game, and to be almost done with expansion 1, it just feels weird. You'd think they'd slow down the hiring not pick up speed. Only thing it could be for is a sequel, I suppose.

If the expansion does well there will be more, I do not know if they are working on expansion 2 but if it does poorly I think they will consider cancelling their efforts on 1 and instead focuss their efforts into cp2077#2

it's win win tbh, I don't care which is correct, yeah I'd like to see a more complete world but cp2077#2 would be just as fun.

If the expansion does well there will be more, I do not know if they are working on expansion 2 but if it does poorly I think they will consider cancelling their efforts on 1 and instead focuss their efforts into cp2077#2

it's win win tbh, I don't care which is correct, yeah I'd like to see a more complete world but cp2077#2 would be just as fun.

This is it.

I'm certain the only reason we have not heard about anything beyond the one expansion is because it will be the testing grounds so to speak.

A lot, if not most, big studios would've fixed their game to an acceptable degree and moved on from their game after receiving as much backlash as CP2077 received. CDPR stuck around, fixed their game, are still improving it and will release an expansion that will determine whether it's worth investing more into CP2077 before moving on to the next game in the series.

Will they release an expansion, though and if yes, when? Really, when was the last official, public-facing announcement about this? Investor calls don't count.

I don't think the expansion will be the last update, but I imagine support will last a couple of quarters after that releases.

To even think about second expansion, the first one have to sell well. I`m quite optimistic about sales but I dont think that anyone really knows what will be a plan for 2024. Either way its gonna be expansion or development of sequel so win win.

Top Bottom