Overhaul how you do Patch Updates/ N54 Teases

+
This is more directed at CDPR but I'd be open to hearing other's impressions on this. This last patch tease and Livestream was a good experiment but one I think faltered on a few areas, so I'd suggest changing it up.

1. Go Full "Nintendo Direct" style of a pre-recorded video
    1. Thus it can be put together slowly, show off what you want to show off and put out just as the right the patches are cleared to be pushed out.
    2. You don't have to worry about the chat distracting the presenters, which was something I felt the last live stream .
  2. Fuse the two concepts you've stuck with of in the world of 2077 news-casting and more direct in our world
    1. Have someone/a small team act as a N54 broadcasting team, someone who you think fits the mood and presentation of 2077's N54.
    2. Bring on Devs to help highlight the changes and what they mean, some can act as people existing in the world.
    3. Keep it direct and to the point with each thing taking up a minute or two at most.
  3. Release full patch notes at the same time this broadcast goes live.
    1. People can then follow along at home with the patches highlights
    2. Those who can't catch the stream (at work/ in a place with bad data) can at least read instead of seeing knee jerks reactions on twitter and reddit.

This would be a better way then Twitch Streaming it, it would also mean that instead of having 7 people all coordinate for a stream each person could pre-record their bits.

I'd suggest Devs Look at how Techland is doing their information Dumps on Dying Light 2 Stay Human as its a really engaging format...

Top Bottom