Overkill contract problem

+
The Overkill contract, where you need to win a round by scoring 100 points more than your opponent. Does that also include the last round when your opponent quits?
Because I have done it. This is when my opponent quit the game but I did not get the contract. Am I missing something?
2022-01-21 100 points.jpg

As far as I know the problem is that your opponent is not allowed to quit, otherwise I don't think it counts the points or something. If they pass and you win then it is fine, but if they forfeit or disconnect then the game does not look at the point difference since other win conditions were met. So you need them to actually let you beat them, which can be tricky since most people hate losing that far nd just give up, especially if they pass and you keep playing to get more unnecessary points

PS the best way to get this contract is just to overcommit in round 1, Opponent should pass early if you playing your big cards and get a good lead.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, if your opponent quits the achievement will not register.

It is tested. I've been in this situation before more than once until there was someone patient enough to be decimated and stay in the game.

Top Bottom