overlapping conversations\phone calls

+
please make a fix so we don't get a phone call in a middle of conversation with somebody. messes up with understanding what both NPCs want. and no, i doubt we need a "realism" of sudden phone calls in the middle of anything, especially when there's no option to hold the call

I hate when Delamein Calls me and when i answer i have to listen call from another NPC between other one

I would argue this should be over in technical as it's definitely a bug, but yes, this issue needs to be sorted out. it's hard enough to keep track of a convo when ripping through downtown traffic on a bike, let alone 2.

This is prob the one part of the game that bugs me the most... It happened more near the beginning of the game but a ton of overlapping calls/dialogue or a complete inundation of them all at once; one after another, after another... Let me breath a little please! heh. Then mix in that there are the calls... but then, also, text messages that need replies. I feel like I'm spending half the game flipping through menus just to talk/reply to people... ugh..

The worst is when you get a call for a side job... and they are just rambling on... and during that I can not use items in the world... Example I was just about to fast travel, nope, got to wait two more minutes for this lady to shut-up on the phone; as Im dancing in front of the fast travel terminal.

Top Bottom