Overwatch & Jonny´s Boots bugged?!

+
Hey there,

I am not sure if this kind of bug is already known to CDPR. Either way I would like to find out if anyone also got this bug/glitch in game.

First of all I am not able to store my rare (blue) Overwatch and my rare boots of Jonny in V´s appartment/the car(s). Also both items have an exclamation mark like the quests have on the map.

Also after I crafted the legendary (purple) version of Overwatch the rare one is still in my inventory. Pretty sure this is not meant to be so. I am not able to drop or dismantle the rare version to free up some inventory space.
I first found out about the store problem after upgrading Overwatch to legendary. Had it equiped all the time cause I love the gun :D

Sadly I can´t tell when this issue first appeared. Think this would be helpful to find the trigger for this bug/glitch, so sorry about that.

This isn´t a gamebreaker for me but at least a bit annoying. Probabbly I would have to go back to a more then 20 hours earlier savegame to "fix" this and hope it won´t happen again.

Would enjoy to hear what you all think about this or if you got the same issue.
It would be nice if this however reaches the dev team and awesome if they are already aware of it and working on a fix for this.

Enjoy the game and stay healthy.

Best Regards
phantom

By the way I am playing on PC if this is important in any way!

Yes, apparently in patch 1.21, quest marker have been fixed on the rare items (blue, like all johnny set or some weapons) but if you upgrade them in epic (purple), the quest marker comes back :(
Just wait for futur hotfix ;)

Pretty sure the exclamation mark just indicates items that won't be destroyed when you make the higher grade version. All of Johnny's special items are like that, so you can keep making new ones.

Thank you for the quiick respones :)
So let´s keep fingers crossed, that the next fix is around the corner and the bug won´t effect any further gameplay or quests.

Top Bottom