Owning a garage for all vehicles would be great?

+
They could have used the largely empty parking garage in V's megabuilding for this. Each car/bike could have a parking spot and the garage would fill up as you purchased them.
I second this idea. That would've been awesome.

I spent a couple of hours the other night calling and parking every car on the roof (or mid-way parking lot?) of that megatower so I could see them all together. It's just so nice seeing them.

Even though it would seem odd that V, simple merc, could have an entire floor in the parking lot for his personal use in a big city, it would certainly prevent vehicles from being in the middle of nowhere indefinitely.
And besides, it would be really nice to see them all in the same places. So I am for :)

Even though it would seem odd that V, simple merc, could have an entire floor in the parking lot for his personal use in a big city, it would certainly prevent vehicles from being in the middle of nowhere indefinitely.
And besides, it would be really nice to see them all in the same places. So I am for :)
No more odd than V actually owning 30+ cars.

I'd also add buying the apartment above the apartment building. There's no point in making it just for an ending.

I'd also add buying the apartment above the apartment building. There's no point in making it just for an ending.
It's for "quite rich people" that mansion, and V is not considered as rich unless in one ending (even if you have more than a million eddies) :)
And honestly it breaks the interest of waking up in it at the end, if it's already yours before. Unlike the parking lot which can be used to "store" cars even if it seems suspicious to have an entire floor (and to have so many cars... for someone who could die soon...).

Last edited:
It's for "quite rich people" that mansion, and V is not considered as rich unless in one ending (even if you have more than a million eddies) :)
And honestly it breaks the interest of waking up in it at the end, if it's already yours before. Unlike the parking lot which can be used to "store" cars even if it seems suspicious to have an entire floor (and to have so many cars... for someone who could die soon...).
It's hard to get over that a person such as V would not have the money to buy large propertys at all. My first thought was one of the out of town areas, then again, you would actually have to have some way to be sure your cars are not going to be messed with.

What aboat a ''car club''. A place where you can see all the cars yet you dont technicly own them all at once. You swap them wholesale with other members of the group. A club for people that dont nessesarly want to be seen owning one car for too long. Some ordinary people worried about being watched and mercs. You could still have missions for V to accure some cars, however if he/she want a top of the line model they have to swap 3 cars or something for the best.

It's hard to get over that a person such as V would not have the money to buy large propertys at all. My first thought was one of the out of town areas, then again, you would actually have to have some way to be sure your cars are not going to be messed with.

What aboat a ''car club''. A place where you can see all the cars yet you dont technicly own them all at once. You swap them wholesale with other members of the group. A club for people that dont nessesarly want to be seen owning one car for too long. Some ordinary people worried about being watched and mercs. You could still have missions for V to accure some cars, however if he/she want a top of the line model they have to swap 3 cars or something for the best.

Well V does a spectacular series of murders and kidnappings for hire in a very short amount of time. :)

Well V does a spectacular series of murders and kidnappings for hire in a very short amount of time. :)
I was reading obout one of the south american drug kingpins. He and his cartel had such a grip on the government that they had someone in the government who would just type out a new identity for a car. His people could just steal cars with impunity and they would be up for sale as a differnt car as quick as the burocrat could type. Imagine the poor police trying to do investigations using vehicle identication.

Easy fix; V does a job for the person who runs/owns the Megabuilding and as a reward, they give V an entire private parking place. And it would be an even better mission if it was something ridiculous and funny.

Easy fix; V does a job for the person who runs/owns the Megabuilding and as a reward, they give V an entire private parking place. And it would be an even better mission if it was something ridiculous and funny.

We're talking about it being strange for V to get so much land in and around a looked after area. Is there even a car park in the megabuilding? If so I bet each space is tied to an apartment. Could have V going around looking for protection money from the residents, and as a side, try and get their parking space from them.

We're talking about it being strange for V to get so much land in and around a looked after area. Is there even a car park in the megabuilding? If so I bet each space is tied to an apartment. Could have V going around looking for protection money from the residents, and as a side, try and get their parking space from them.

I get what's being said, and having a corrupt Corpo who own's the building and will give an unreasonable amount of parking to V for something in return, seems quite plausible in Night City.

Yeah. Your right. If it's a must have. Just give it to them, and something funny/bizare to get it to them.

How about you get to take over the underground garage of a police station? Would be a nice nod to Robocop, and some people do actually want to roleplay as cops. Don't ask me how V wrangles that though. ;)

With the persistent cars now you can just park the cars where you want so why not use the garage next to v's apartment?

It would certainly be nice to see all your cars lined up in one place.

I mean, you need to spend more than 1.700.000 eddies to buy them all (iirc) and then you leave them on the street just like that... Poor things need a place to chill after a hard day of work spent running on pedestrians and hitting walls because i can't take a turn at max speed for the life of me.

It's a neat idea! But I wonder if the limitation is technical rather than conceptual on their part. My cars still regularly spawn on top of or under other cars. The most recent time was a cop car and they were NOT happy.

I'm trying to imagine 30 cars all trying to arrange/navigate themselves on a multi-level parking garage, hahaha. The explosion would probably leave a crater comparable to Arasaka tower.

Top Bottom