P.S.A Evolution contract shortcut

+
So I have been working on the various contracts from MM and I like many of you have discovered that the evolution contract is mislabeled. The actual way to solve it is to trigger on board devotion abilities. Given this I was looking for the quickest way and I found it. King Belohun gives a contract ping every time you play a unit with less than 5 power if your hand is devotion compliant. Another benefit to using NR is you get Kerack Marines. They can be revived with Pavetta, copied with reinforcements and with Adila, and summoned by amphibious assault. Each time you use their zeal based order you get a ping. If done correctly you can get 10 pings a match and only need 50 matches to complete the contract. I highly recommend doing this in casual and stocking up on units below 5 power. You only get the ping if the king actually effects the unit.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Edit to include note to devs and mods: I assume that the way the contract actually works is the way it is intended and that the wording of the contract is incorrect. I am not seeking to use an exploit nor promoting one. I am simply trying to help my fellow players understand the current conditions of the contract and how best to achieve it. If I am incorrect in the above assumption I apologize and would ask that you please inform me. Again this is not intended to be an exploit.

Top Bottom