Pacifica

+
Is there a reason why the Pacifica zone in the game has no Animals or Voodoo boys standing around in various areas? All I see are mainly scavengers. If Pacifica is home to the Animals and Voodoo boys why are they not there to interact with? Go to The Glen and you see Valentino’s all over the place, Japan town and Kabuki you see Tyger Claws, Santo Domingo you see the 666 gang but not Pacifica. If you do see Animals it’s when they are engaging in a firefight with the Scavengers. Has anyone ever seen a random fight featuring the Voodoo Boys and any various gang? Nope.

You think we can get something like this in the next update patch?

And last but not least we love you cdprojektred keep up the awesome work.

- Animals don't have a specific neighbordhood, so you can find them here and there. But there are few spots that you can find them in Pacifica). Two NCPD scanner Hustles and three events (ex-NCPD stars).
From the data entry (Animals) :
Unlike other Night City gangs, the Animals don't have a defined territory. You can find them almost anywhere, but... you know, it's not like people go out looking for them. The Animals aren't a centralized gang – they're divided into smaller groups led by independent "alphas" males or females.
- VDBs rarely shows up and I think the other gangs know not to play dumb with them. But there are VDBs everywhere in Pacifica, but they're not hostile directly.

But there are chances to see some changes in Pacifica in the expansion :)

I've noticed a few things in Pacifica, with the Animals, there is a reoccurring fight with the Scavs you mentioned, and a few other places they just hang out, like gyms, and a few others, but there are not many, they seem to take on security jobs in random places and other than that just pop up in a few places but no single place with a heavy presence.

The VDBs I think I've noticed this, and I could be wrong, but it looks like some places they provided security, and a few places they hang out, are replaced by other NPCs after you finish the story missions with them. Also depending on if you do a certain side mission before you Meet Placide, you can have a conversation later on that explains their diminished numbers, and that conversation changes a little depending on the choices you've made. They still exist in Pacifica after the story mission, but it looks like there are less of them around.

Scavs seems to be the biggest presence in Pacifica, but you also see Mercs seemingly in the place of cops and a few other gangs around. I think the expansion may change the dynamic a little and the dynamic between games/factions might get built out a little more. I also think Vehicle combat may add some interesting opportunities/events/interactions in the most hostile part of Night City, before we even get to the expansion, but I could be wrong on that.

Top Bottom