Padre's gigs problem

+
Hi, I have a problem with Sebastian "Padre" Ibarra gigs. If i going to gig place, Padre should call to me but he didn't . I did two mission for him and now I can't do next. It is bug or I must do something before? I playing Punk and I haven't got mission "heroes" becouse Jackie's body gave to Victor.

So you had "Heroes" but the "short" version ;)
Simply a call from/with Mama Wells and the bike keys are near your apartment door.
For the GIG, it appear on the map ? Which GIG ?
If it appear on the map (so available), normally, you should receive a call when you are nearby :(

So you had "Heroes" but the "short" version ;)
Simply a call from/with Mama Wells and the bike keys are near your apartment door.
For the GIG, it appear on the map ? Which GIG ?
If it appear on the map (so available), normally, you should receive a call when you are nearby :(
I have 2 icon with gigs on map, for sure one mission is "Fifth Column" second I don't know. For example when I go to restaurant in mission "fifth column" (yea, i saw in youtube name of the mission) I still have "who knows what you might find?" and nothing , Padre not call to me, icon still is.
I was the same problem with Regina mission cyberpsycho, but there I must ending mission Panam but now, I don't know.

I have 2 icon with gigs on map, for sure one mission is "Fifth Column" second I don't know. For example when I go to restaurant in mission "fifth column" (yea, i saw in youtube name of the mission) I still have "who knows what you might find?" and nothing , Padre not call to me, icon still is.
I was the same problem with Regina mission cyberpsycho, but there I must ending mission Panam but now, I don't know.
Ok, sometimes you have to be almost in the area for trigger the call. But not this one, Padre call you way before the entrance.
You are on which platform ? (don't say me "PS5", because I seem that on PS5, apparently there are problems for triggering calls...)

Ok, sometimes you have to be almost in the area for trigger the call. But not this one, Padre call you way before the entrance.
You are on which platform ? (don't say me "PS5", because I seem that on PS5, apparently there are problems for triggering calls...)
Yea, I know, becouse: first - i play 5th time in this game, second - another gigs normal start - i go to the area for example 150 m I have to my target and fixer call me but Padre don't. I play on PC now, but I have PS4 version yet and there is okey, but on PC - not okey :) I try play fabular mission and maybe somthin unblock

Yea, I know, becouse: first - i play 5th time in this game, second - another gigs normal start - i go to the area for example 150 m I have to my target and fixer call me but Padre don't. I play on PC now, but I have PS4 version yet and there is okey, but on PC - not okey :) I try play fabular mission and maybe somthin unblock
Ok, so I don't really know "how to solve it", unfortunately (as far as I know, there is no miracle solution).
Anyway, if you want and if it's not already done, you can report it to the support for help (including a save could be a good idea).

Hey, my account is new so I'm trying to get posts to make a thread to solve these. I've found how to solve all gigs using CET. Then update the gig count for fixers and force start gig tiers if need be.
I don't have a solution without using Cyber Engine Tools, but here is how you can solve this specific gig if you want to go that route.
For anyone reading, the following steps are exclusive to Fifth Column and should be followed in order.

Make this gig your tracked quest.
Open console commands and use this script
journalManager = Game.GetJournalManager()

trackedEntry = journalManager:GetTrackedEntry()

questEntry = journalManager:GetParentEntry(journalManager:GetParentEntry(trackedEntry))

questEntryHash = journalManager:GetEntryHash(questEntry)

journalManager:ChangeEntryStateByHash(questEntryHash, 3, 2)
That solves the journal aspect. To update Padre's gig count, open console commands and use this script
Game.SetDebugFact("gle_04_finished", 1)
I don't really have a solution for your second gig since I don't know which one it is. If you post a screenshot of your map or look it up I can help.
If you need to unlock further gig tiers for him, I will post the next steps. But you'll need to solve both these gigs first.
Cheers!

Top Bottom