Panam does not call me

+
I`ve done quest "Passenger" and Panam does not call me to start "Riding on the storm". Time skips does not work

I`ve done quest "Passenger" and Panam does not call me to start "Riding on the storm". Time skips does not work
you need to play other story . around 2 story . She will call you . and time skip wont help on it :0
i try that before

oh yes. You better not do it until you lvl 50 :0
its chain to 3 iconic weapon
just lets her wait . until you lvl 50 . or else those gun will turn to peanut shooter gun :0

cheer

Try moving to the open world, quicksaving and reloading. If you've met the time conditions and other conditions that should work.

NPCs seem very reluctant to call you in specific parts of the map, such as Vs apartment.

Also stuck on this, have done numerous quests. Tried quicksaving and reloading. Time skips. Have gone through more than 48 hours of in game time, and have progressed all the way to meeting Yorinobu's sister. Done numerous side quests. Tried going to the desert areas to trigger it. Can't call Panam, she doesn't call me.

Also stuck on this, have done numerous quests. Tried quicksaving and reloading. Time skips. Have gone through more than 48 hours of in game time, and have progressed all the way to meeting Yorinobu's sister. Done numerous side quests. Tried going to the desert areas to trigger it. Can't call Panam, she doesn't call me.
Contact support:

It's only with Panam ? With the Peralez, River or Judy, you received their calls ?
Normally Panam call you not very long after completing "Life During Wartime" (hellman).
So yeah, contact the support for help (and if possible, add your save in the report).

Did you piss her off during the main missions? If i recall, if you don't play your cards right, her personal missions won't start.

Is there a resolve to this issue as I am also stuck on this and Panam does not call. I have tried all of the above. And support has not contacted me yet.

I always meet nice girls, help them out, they tell me, they'll call back, but they don't.
Life is full of empty promises and disappointments.
Just like CP 2077 :smart:

Top Bottom