Panam glitched arms after finishing the Raffen hideout mission in Sunset motel

+
After finishing the attack on the Raffen base and delivering the package to Boz, when Panam walks towards the bar she still has the position of holding the rifle, but with no rifle at all. This is on Steam with the latest 1.52 patch.

photomode_02042022_113440.png

I think it's the case on all platforms. It require a simple "save/reload" after the fight with the wraiths or Nash, and she's no longer "stuck" in this position after.
Anyway, you can report it to the support if you want and if it's not already done ;)

I think it's the case on all platforms. It require a simple "save/reload" after the fight with the wraiths or Nash, and she's no longer "stuck" in this position after.
Anyway, you can report it to the support if you want and if it's not already done ;)
Thanks, I did, hope it gets fixed

yabab

Forum regular
I've had this happen too, her arms are also bugged after the Kang Tao mission, when Saul first appears.

It seems the game isn't unequipping her weapon in transitions from gameplay to cutscenes.

As a side note, NPC's eyes in vehicles when using Ray Tracing are also incorrectly lit. But this happens with other characters as well...

Top Bottom