Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Helo respectfull Dev Team,
I really fell in love with the gameplay of your awesome CP2077, but i have one Question i wanna ask you, and i think im not the only one that is felling like me.
I just played the end of the Quests of Panam Palmer, i really felt smth in this Storyline. Ngl i was a little bit depressed, when the Romance apruptly ended, like it was just a facade over all.

For me its the first time i felt this way of a virtual Character but luckily iam not the only person that thinks like this.

I would love it when you think about the community and to think about a possible DLC for a Storyline expansion of Panam Palmer( also other Characters) how many of us loved this character and are unhappy that it ended this way. May i ensure u that im not the only person whos feeling like this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kc2alk over all i hope you see this message and we could came with smth up.

Greetings, keep up the good work.

Edit: Hopefully we`ll get new news around the upcoming gameplay features, keep me up to date.
Im sure that CDPR will keep their promises.

Last edited:
We feel this, we wanted more!
But..... let's be honest, even if they release a DLC about her storyline, we are gonna feel the same in the end.
She still will become a useless npc even after a possible update.
They should make a game apart for us :ROFLMAO:

edit: Im taking a look at the reddit post and.. damn we all feel depressed now :giveup:
let me tag @Retro-_-

Last edited:
We feel this, we wanted more!
But..... let's be honest, even if they release a DLC about her storyline, we are gonna feel the same in the end.
She still will become a useless npc even after a possible update.
They should make a game apart for us :ROFLMAO:

edit: Im taking a look at the reddit post and.. damn we all feel depressed now :giveup:
let me tag @Retro-_-
Hahaha i know but it was so apruptly ended i feel like all of those people in the sub.
Maybe if we would get a DLC that includes and expand the Story of Panam with V, optionally end the Game with Panam, or even expand the bounding of all the Characters.
There will be a happy ending for all of us. PANAM GANG

This definitely need more. The whole questline is awesome, but it feels weird. For a while, you were building your relationship with Panam, but when you finally "got her", at the same time, yoh lost her..

Such a minor thing, as for example having the option to come to the camp and spend the night there, with a little cutscene where you sit around the campfire with others, Cassidy playing the guitar etc.. That would do so much. This little thing would make the whole game so much more interesting to me.

Right now, when you finish Panam storyline, then you know that out there, in the desert, three minutes away from you, is your gilfriend, but that is all. There is no reason to go there, because even if you do, she barely greets you.

I really fell in love with the gameplay of your awesome CP2077, but i have one Question i wanna ask you, and i think im not the only one that is felling like me.
I just played the end of the Quests of Panam Palmer, i really felt smth in this Storyline. Ngl i was a little bit depressed, when the Romance apruptly ended, like it was just a facade over all.

For me its the first time i felt this way of a virtual Character but luckily iam not the only person that thinks like this.

I would love it when you think about the community and to think about a possible DLC for a Storyline expansion of Panam Palmer( also other Characters) how many of us loved this character and are unhappy that it ended this way. May i ensure u that im not the only person whos feeling like this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kc2alk over all i hope you see this message and we could came with smth up.

Edit: Hopefully we`ll get new news around the upcoming gameplay features, keep me up to date.

My choom i feel same way about Judy, the single most defining part of Cyberpunk 2077 was Judy and her romance and story parts for me. And just like you i feel the void still there over a lovely relationship ending at the start. I get sweet messages from her and gifts but nothing more and it feels like my hands are tied unable to kiss or hug the one love i have in Night City. You will see so many people hammering down these points, and we should keep it up and let them know where we want their focus to be!

Well what can I say. I feel the same. I never empathized so much with a videogame character, but now is different i don't know. 1- Is cute, can't say anything on that. 2- is strong 3- is kind to you. I mean, now I played the nomad ending I don't know how many times. I'm gonna restart another gameplay only to play here storyline again. I know sounds weird, but I really fell in love with her. If their plan was to feel affectionate with here, well, they did an aswsome job. Is a really well made character and I think she (also Judy for who chose the female V) deserve more space, like you said, go int he camp, talking with her, hang out, eat together, sleep together at the camp or at your house, have a DECENT speach with her. Because so far there are only the same 3 preset dialogues, and is very sad. Hope they make a dlc to expand the endings story, and that they add more options in the relation. Hope someone read that and take note, will add a really good thing in the game :/

Last edited:
The feeling you describe is commonly known as 'book blues' - when you turn the final page and your relationship with the characters you have invested your time and emotions into so heavily simply ends abruptly, as though you lost a close friend.

Anyway, I agree that the relationships feel incomplete and definitely need to be fleshed out.

We're pretty much guaranteed to see more of Panam if the Nomad ending is canon. Even if it's not canon there's still a high probability of seeing Panam/Judy in DLC.

Edit: If CDPR decides to go with Crystal Palace for the expansion I wonder if we would still see her. Any ideas?

Last edited:
The feeling you describe is commonly known as 'book blues' - when you turn the final page and your relationship with the characters you have invested your time and emotions into so heavily simply ends abruptly, as though you lost a close friend.

Anyway, I agree that the relationships feel incomplete and definitely need to be fleshed out.
Well yes exactly like this. But sincerely I don't feel this with Judy, Jackie, vik, even V. Only panam. I literally fell in love, can't explain, never happened before. I must admit they really did an awesome job creating that character.
Post automatically merged:

We're pretty much guaranteed to see more of Panam if the Nomad ending is canon. Even if it's not canon there's still a high probability of seeing Panam/Judy in DLC.
Hope so bro, hope so

I agree panam is a great character and best girl only problem is her story is really disappointing it just feels so lacking both in character development and emotion, for river ward his an interesting character sadly his storyline is so forgetful and it just feels like another regular mission it aint as emotionally impactful like judys nor on par with panam, for kerry I really like his story but sadly it doesnt make you feel like you guys are in a relationship just feels like a one nightstand, so yea except for judy all romance option doesnt really feel as if you are in a relationship after their last mission where as judy keeps calling, texting, and sometime sharing random events from you even after her last mission and makes you feel like you guys really have a connection/relationship, just wish CDPR really add a DLC story for the other romance option cause it feels they went to focus on judys story and rushed the others in the process so they can release the game.

All romance storylines are so disappointing it almost feels like we shouldn't even get involved with the NPCs romantically because it doesn't matter at all in the end. I really wish they'll step back and put some extra love in their stories, but I know I'm just expecting a bit too much.

All I want is a Takemura romance. Or at the very least, (a lot) more Takemura content for our V. :love: He was the best (I didn't feel a thing for River, sadly).

In any case, I hope the Judy and Panam fans get their wish, but I hope the devs don't forget about the rest of us. :(
Personally, I don't care about takemura's romance (my opinion) but I think there should be a choice for him as well, for people who want that.
I just want more panam, I think everyone here understood that I love her 😂 XD
Post automatically merged:

All romance storylines are so disappointing it almost feels like we shouldn't even get involved with the NPCs romantically because it doesn't matter at all in the end. I really wish they'll step back and put some extra love in their stories, but I know I'm just expecting a bit too much.
is not to much. we are really asking nothing hard. just put more attention, more love, more choices, more interaction in romance, how it should be. Nothing so hard at all.

Last edited:
Right now, when you finish Panam storyline, then you know that out there, in the desert, three minutes away from you, is your gilfriend, but that is all. There is no reason to go there, because even if you do, she barely greets you.

Yup, but that is the case with all romances in games I know of so far. The fact that you wish that the storyline continues just shows what an awesome job the developers did with this stuff.

All I want is a Takemura romance. Or at the very least, (a lot) more Takemura content for our V. :love: He was the best (I didn't feel a thing for River, sadly).

In any case, I hope the Judy and Panam fans get their wish, but I hope the devs don't forget about the rest of us. :(
Takemura can be implemented easily after the part where you save him there can simply be side missions with him to make him a romance option. However I would only accept such after a better standard for a relationship is met, more things to do after its official more interaction and intimacy, more quests and missions and messages and ways to make the relationship a bigger part in the overall experience. Otherwise i feel Takemura too would end up feeling unfulfilling.

I know what you feel, bro. I feel empty but this is the payback for an exciting adventure. for the history that consumes you.

Panam disarms with its fiery character, but at the same time, when you understand that this flame does not burn you, it warms you, you realize that everything else loses its meaning. After inviting the Panamas to join them, I realized that I wanted to save V in order to give him family and freedom. And now it was no longer a matter of survival, but of life.

Even in the middle of the game, I was waiting for a new meeting. I think Panama makes V complete and I try to help them.

But why did CDPR give her little dialogue there? I want to call her, talk about some advantures or listen aboun her. Its make a bound just stronger. And the ending is very happy and sad. Despite the problems with the technical part, I did not regret buying it for a moment. A perfect hundred hours. I even wanted to make my life more interesting. But the understatement does not let you relax.
Like a sword of Damocles hangs over your head

I WANT PANAM PALMER DLC AND I WANT IT NOW.

4a0csm6rcq561.jpg

Last edited:
Takemura can be implemented easily after the part where you save him there can simply be side missions with him to make him a romance option. However I would only accept such after a better standard for a relationship is met, more things to do after its official more interaction and intimacy, more quests and missions and messages and ways to make the relationship a bigger part in the overall experience. Otherwise i feel Takemura too would end up feeling unfulfilling.
I'm pretty sure that Takemura already was an option (at least for female V) and probably already had some content written prior to release, but was cut like so much else in the game. You can really feel it while playing female V (not sure about male V). If they can just add that stuff back in and complete it...
But in any case, yeah, I agree - it should be done well or not at all. Same goes for any romance.

Top Bottom