Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
There is a guy on reddit who dropped a folder of Panam pics in 4k with 12gb if i remember correctly so if u have some free space i can link it for ya! :LOL:
tenor (19).gif

Not gonna lie, this is probably the best Panam pic I've seen anyone take.
View attachment 11149676
Credit: https://www.reddit.com/r/LowSodiumCyberpunk/comments/l19cqv
speaking of which, I really feel like the cyberware you see pop up when you scan her is randomly generated. She uses a regular phone, meaning we'll never see her eyes light up or anything like V's or Jackie's. I think she just has a personal link and that port to jack into the panzer. As natural as possible lol

speaking of which, I really feel like the cyberware you see pop up when you scan her is randomly generated. She uses a regular phone, meaning we'll never see her eyes light up or anything like V's or Jackie's. I think she just has a personal link and that port to jack into the panzer. As natural as possible lol
Great point about Panam. I've never seen V's eyes light up. I recall going into photo mode during the call you get from T-Bug in the elevator with Jackie. Jackie's eyes are always glowing red, V's isn't. Of course, it could just be because Photo Mode doesn't support it, but it's made me wonder since their eyes don't glow and there is specific phone poses you can use.

From the "END-GAME AND SUSPICIONS ABOUT THE FIRST DLC" thread. Not directly Panam related but perhaps it's another hint at post-ending expansions?

Just thought you guys would be interested in this.
View attachment 11149916View attachment 11149919
Panam ending has a background image on the main menu if you don't reload to the save at Embers (which most of us probably did). Anyone seen it?
That's right, if you click "Return to menu" after the credits you will see specific image in menu- Aldecaldo car near that construction site
Post automatically merged:

1611215100369.png

Last edited:
From the "END-GAME AND SUSPICIONS ABOUT THE FIRST DLC" thread. Not directly Panam related but perhaps it's another hint at post-ending expansions?

Just thought you guys would be interested in this.
View attachment 11149916View attachment 11149919
Panam ending has a background image on the main menu if you don't reload to the save at Embers (which most of us probably did). Anyone seen it?

Here You go chooms, that's the one from Star Ending :howdy:

1611215419980.png

There is additionally different loading screen when you load game between arasaka assault and epilogue.

And what about the rest of the endings?
I've got only additional save at Panam path with Johnny in V body (Oh gosh, that rage in Panam voice and text still give me goosebumps)

Loading screen is also different, but not sure that "Tv news" in background stay the same - If V there is aldecaldos themed scenes, if Johnny you get scenes with Afterlife

And Main Menu screen if i remember correctly it is the same no matter which path You take, but let Johnny keep body.

unknown.png

I've got only additional save at Panam path with Johnny in V body (Oh gosh, that rage in Panam voice and text still give me goosebumps)

Loading screen is also different, but not sure that "Tv news" in background stay the same - If V there is aldecaldos themed scenes, if Johnny you get scenes with Afterlife

And Main Menu screen if i remember correctly it is the same no matter which path You take, but let Johnny keep body.

View attachment 11150024
Thanks, bro. That one I've seen somewhere and didn't see anything from Sun and Devil endings.

"That rage in Panam voice and text still give me goosebumps" - the same here.

"TV news" is the same probably for all endings excluding The Devil ending, but I'm not sure.

sun ending is so bad writed
haha

v: we speak a lot about us and my last biz
panam: i will always love you and remember but i want to leave asap
v with mr.be: tomorrow all data will be yours

panam, what are with you?! why you couldn't wait one or two f days?!
mb you want to take me to the spaceport runway?! panam?!
i have money! we will buy a lot of equipment for avocados and can call your south contacts! panam?!
we can go to space, you will wait me in the ship, i will return and we go back! panam?!

Last edited:
I finished Secret ending to compare it with Star ending and to be more objective in my thoughts. And damned... Each second of Sun/Secret/Devil ending can be described in a couple of words: loneliness and emptiness. Imo for V it is more terrible than death. When V attacks Arasaka tower alone, slays all Arasaka soldiers this thought couldn’t leave me.
Why should V do all this alone? And I couldn’t find answer. To prevent your friends death? That’s a noble goal, but what came after such noble victory? You proved the whole world that you are the most powerful and you don’t need any help. And then you start to admire your own greatness, you start to realise that friends are no longer support for you and actually you can do everything without them. Each V reply in Sun/Secret ending filled me with sadness and disappointment. When I looked at sad Panam’s eyes in shower I almost cried :cry: After all happened between them V still chooses this damned NC. I can’t do this to girl and family for whom I’ve already done a lot and who have done a lot for me. Trade this all just for being legend? No.
And I understood that there are two types of NC legends:
1) death legends like Johnny
2) live legends like Adam Smasher
Neither of these variants fit me. It’s not my path. I prefer being Legend who can be free from this city impact. Thats why it was my last time when I chose non Star ending in CP 2077. It’s my personal canon ending. Panam/Judy should stand next to V and help him/her to make right choice.

When I looked at sad Panam’s eyes in shower I almost cried :cry:
and what about eyes of fear and words about death in the star?
if it was my first choice I would really regret it

in secret ending: do not risk panam, save bob, ted, saul, rogue, construction workers and arasaka scientists and even arasaka guards by non-lethal weapon

I also noticed that throughout the game, the idea that Panam does not want to be a leader, she just wants to be in the family and does not like the ideas of saul

Last edited:
and what about eyes of fear and words about death in the star?
It’s normal reaction for such important events as huge assault of corporation. All people can fear. Even Panam and V. And there is nothing wrong with this. If you talk with Aldecaldos before assault they tell V that this will be very dangerous raid and some of them probably won’t return. But it was the price each aldecaldo was ready to pay. For them it was matter of honor to help V. Panam and Saul repeated this to V.
I choose this family and don’t regret, because it’s my V’s choice. Not Johnny’s or Hanako’s or someone else.

Top Bottom