Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Here she is...at 3 a.m.
photomode_23012021_005602.png

I just want to believe that this bird is not only Ciri reference but symbol of hope and new life for V and Panam.
it's obvious a fairy tail, no chances to doubt
after smasher you get card "judgement": important change that will result in healing or fulfillment
then on the balcony jackie says: "misty always knows"
before border crossing you can find shard: "if I return home ... my life long endure, neither shall the doom of death come"
and at the end misty again: "happy life"
card sun: symbolizes success... it is a card of freedom, renewal and a bright future that lies ahead
card star: is the card of hope... in the darkest of nights there is a light that shines the path to home

only post-credit panam words hurt but it's one minus vs several pluses

It's been two weeks since I finished my 2nd playthrough and every damn day I think of starting a 3rd just to replay Panam's questline, again.

But I'm still resisting the urge. On the bright side I've forgotten some of the dialogue by now :)
It will be one thing we will be doing until post-fabular DLC with Panam. just returning to the game for playing her questline, over and over again.

It will be one thing we will be doing until post-fabular DLC with Panam. just returning to the game for playing her questline, over and over again.
Honestly I'm a bit scared that if I keep on playing the game its gonna be harder to get back into it in a few months, should I play it to death now or wait till there's more? Don't know what to do:cry:
Post automatically merged:

Honestly I'm a bit scared that if I keep on playing the game its gonna be harder to get back into it in a few months, should I play it to death now or wait till there's more? Don't know what to do:cry:
Actually who am I kidding, of course I'm going to play it again and again, can't resist the urge to see Panam lol

Actually who am I kidding, of course I'm going to play it again and again, can't resist the urge to see Panam lol
I'm just finishing this run, make some photos, saves and maybe I will leave it. I've done pretty much all in this game, so just running around and doing NCPD gigs is not worth for me.

Na-ah, in couple of days I will surely start Panam questline again.

So, that's normal mate...

What did she mean by how her life was in a million pieces and V broke it into a million more?
she also sad smth > but this is the only way you can put it all back together
i think it's a hint what was in the devil ending
ship of Theseus is a thought experiment that raises the question of whether an object that has had all of its components replaced remains fundamentally the same object
alt also disassembles v and separates engramm and then reassembles

What did she mean by how her life was in a million pieces and V broke it into a million more?

V broke her life into a million more pieces possibly due to the whacky adventures you both got into with Nash/Kang Tao/going against Saul to get the Basilisk but you were ultimately able to piece her back together (by getting her to rejoin her family and in turn make up with Saul by becoming a co-leader)

This is in contrast to you leaving her in Night City. If you only did her side quests to find Hellman or did not fully complete her sidequests, she would not have reintegrated with the Aldecaldos (remember Saul and Panam make up at the end of her questline.) Instead she'd still be conflicted, not fitting in in Night City nor the Aldecaldos.

But V solved the confliction problem so this never happened, hence "you were the one to piece it back together" (unless you're a sick bastard that didn't do her quests).

Side note:
I don't think this dialogue has a romantic connotation (despite it sounding like it might) because Fem V also gets the same line from her (as does non-romance Male V). Regardless it's still an amazing dialogue and it also debunks the notion I've seen in this thread that Panam would want to stay behind in Night City to live with V. Family is clearly her number one priority.

Last edited:
V broke her life into a million more pieces possibly due to the whacky adventures you both got into with Nash/Kang Tao/going against Saul to get the Basilisk but you were ultimately able to piece her back together (by getting her to rejoin her family and in turn make up with Saul by becoming a co-leader)

This is in contrast to you leaving her in Night City. If you only did her side quests to find Hellman or did not fully complete her sidequests, she would not have reintegrated with the Aldecaldos (remember Saul and Panam make up at the end of her questline.) Instead she'd still be conflicted, not fitting in in Night City nor the Aldecaldos.

But V solved the confliction problem so this never happened, hence "you were the one to piece it back together" (unless you're a sick bastard that didn't do her quests).

Side note:
I don't think this dialogue has a romantic connotation (despite it sounding like it might) because Fem V also gets the same line from her (as does non-romance Male V). Regardless it's still an amazing dialogue and it also debunks the notion I've seen in this thread that Panam would want to stay behind in Night City to live with V. Family is clearly her number one priority.
You're right about this explanation.
Also, this line might have a romantic vibe, but it depends on personal interpretation and how you played it (fem or non-romance male) as you said.

Resist the urge mate. I definitely want to have a fresh playthrough when there is gonna be an expansion with some new dialogue and quests.

It's more enjoyable for me that way.

That Panam’s phrase is very interesting for me too.
But it is rather difficult to explain it. It just shows that it is still difficult for Panam to explain her feelings and state of mind (especially to male V).

But I can try to interpret it.
Her life was in million pieces - before meeting with V Panam’s life probably was usual nomad’s life. But her soul was constantly in turmoil because she often argued with Saul about family’s future and sometimes she couldn’t find support among aldecaldo veterans (remember one of Cassidy’s dialogues during Panam quest line). That’s why Panam had to make choice between family and herself. Her life broke in many pieces.
And when she left aldecaldo she tried to find her own way in NC by working as mercenary for Rogue.

V broke it in million more - meeting with V became key point of her life.
Firstly their relations were purely business. And Panam considered V as another partner. But then she faced something unimaginable to her. V started to help Panam although he/she hadn’t to (with Nash, with Kang Tao, with Saul, with Basilisk). And Panam realized that she met person who means a lot for her (talking about male V). Earlier her life was separated by family and herself but now it was separated in addition by V she felt in love with. A million more pieces of her soul.
Panam is unique character. And her troubles with her fellings opening make her so natural and live girl you want to help, to trust, to pal and to love.

Top Bottom