Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
it's been 8 days since the 1.1 patch. I'm guessing it'll be another 1-2 weeks before we see the 1.2 patch, I'm leaning towards 2 weeks since 1.1 was described as just setting the foundation.

Hang in there guys ;_; take comfort in the fact that future content is guaranteed, no matter how long. They won't leave us hanging on just this game :giveup:

Guest 4541318

I am glad that there are adequate people on this forum who respect Panam. On Reddit/subreddit, Twitter or other similar sites, you can find a lot of shit... I think you know what I mean.
Post automatically merged:

it's been 8 days since the 1.1 patch. I'm guessing it'll be another 1-2 weeks before we see the 1.2 patch, I'm leaning towards 2 weeks since 1.1 was described as just setting the foundation.

Hang in there guys ;_; take comfort in the fact that future content is guaranteed, no matter how long. They won't leave us hanging on just this game :giveup:
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst)

I am glad that there are adequate people on this forum who respect Panam. On Reddit/subreddit, Twitter or other similar sites, you can find a lot of shit... I think you know what I mean.

The nature of a forum being text based tends to promote discussion which is why I love this place. Regarding Reddit, you might be interested in my signature.

+1.

Expansions are great but I'm also eagerly waiting for Patch 1.2 & Patch 1.3. So many people have written off Cyberpunk because of the bugs/negativity. But once those issues are fixed more people can experience Cyberpunk and Panams great storyline. People don't know what they're missing out on.

Edit: Almost 100k views on this thread.

Indeed. But Panam gang should stay strong and wait for the future content no matter how long we have to.

This thread has been absorbing all ideas and constructive suggestions for less than 2 months about ONE game character who strongly changed our view about immersion and affection in games.

2.5k + posts, 100+ pages and you are still keeping on searching some hints and hooks in game files, lore and in the net.

Never seen so much activity on any forums dedicated to one game character. We’re all waiting for moment when Panam with V will arrive to AZ and speak with corpas there and probably fly to Crystal Palace TOGETHER :cry:
You’re all breathtaking!

Last edited:
Indeed. But Panam gang should stay strong and wait for the future content no matter how long we have to.

This thread has been absorbing all ideas and constructive suggestions for less than 2 month about ONE game character who strongly changed our view about immersion and affection in games.

2.5k + posts, 100+ pages and you are still keeping on searching some hints and hooks in game files, lore in net.

Never seen so much activity on any forums dedicated to one game character. We’re all waiting for moment when you with V will arrive to AZ and speak with Corp as there and probably fly to Crystal Palace TOGETHER :cry:
You’re all breathtaking!
Panam Gang is getting stronger every single day. Staying here and on the other forums is the best we can do now. And I'm not going anywhere from here

And prepare for this phrase:
"V, please wake up, we are in Arizona now". No matter how long we have to wait we'll wait for that.

Guest 4541318

But once those issues are fixed more people can experience Cyberpunk and Panams great storyline. People don't know what they're missing out on.
For someone who really important that, they passed the game a long time ago more than once.
Yes,patches are very important and many other things too. But no patches will replace the story of V, Panam amd Aldecaldos. Without them it would be a completely different game for me. That's why I'm waiting for the DLС in the first place.

You’re all breathtaking!
:cool:

Panam Gang is getting stronger every single day. Staying here and on the other forums is the best we can do now. And I'm not going anywhere from here

And prepare for this phrase:
"V, please wake up, we are in Arizona now". No matter how long we have to wait we'll wait for that.
I think we've already proved to everyone which DLC should be the latest and the most important

Last edited by a moderator:
2.5k + posts, 100+ pages and you are still keeping on searching some hints and hooks in game files, lore and in the net.

I kinda want to go through this entire thread again and compile all the hidden stuff we found. That reminds me, I remember when this thread only had 20 pages and we were just getting started :LOL: .

But no patches will replace the story of V, Panam amd Aldecaldos. Without them it would be a completely different game for me. That's why I'm waiting for the DLС in the first place.

Same here. Patches aren't going to replace my hype for the expansion or my love for the Aldecaldos. Though if they can continue to patch the bugs it'll make the experience you get when playing Panam's questline that much better for new players.

For example, I saw a streamer playing the haboobs mission where you're with Panam and Saul. The audio was completely glitched and both characters were talking over each other. I can't imagine how much that would have ruined his experience.

I'm very fortunate that my playthroughs were bug free when it came to quests but when I see other people getting robbed of a seriously good questline because of bugs it makes me feel sad.

I kinda want to go through this entire thread again and compile all the hidden stuff we found. That reminds me, I remember when this thread only had 20 pages and we were just getting started
Just want to erase memory to hear “To haboobs!” for the first time, to hear “Try following the impulse next time”, to hear her scream to Saul after Basilisk mission, to get and read all her text messages, to sit on the cliff and talk about something important for her, to phone her at 3 am and wait for her to come for me and finally to leave NC together to find chance for V for surviving

Guest 4541318

Just want to erase memory to hear “To haboobs!” for the first time, to hear “Try following the impulse next time”, to hear her scream to Saul after Basilisk mission, to get and read all her text messages, to sit on the cliff and talk about something important for her, to phone her at 3 am and wait for her to come for me and finally to leave NC together to find chance for V for surviving
Probably,except for the scene in the panzer :LOL: I mean, it's not bad, but it's not good enough.

I agree, they have to do something to keep Panam with V (us) as long as possible. Missing in the existing thread more interaction between Panam and V and I do not mean sex (the basilisk great), but it comes with the fact that V had little opportunity to really show how much he Panam depends, for example tower at the railway station where we could only grab her arm and why couldn't we kiss her and show that at that moment she was the most important person in our lives. Why, by the fire, we can only hug her (it's a magical moment) and look at her face, but also we can't kiss her lips. Why, when we are sitting huddled by the fire (it is a magical moment) and looking at her face, her beautiful eyes, we can not confirm our feelings with a kiss, our feelings that are rising in us - shit I'll cry in a moment ...

I agree, they have to do something to keep Panam with V (us) as long as possible. Missing in the existing thread more interaction between Panam and V and I do not mean sex (the basilisk great), but it comes with the fact that V had little opportunity to really show how much he Panam depends, for example tower at the railway station where we could only grab her arm and why couldn't we kiss her and show that at that moment she was the most important person in our lives. Why, by the fire, we can only hug her (it's a magical moment) and look at her face, but also we can't kiss her lips. Why, when we are sitting huddled by the fire (it is a magical moment) and looking at her face, her beautiful eyes, we can not confirm our feelings with a kiss, our feelings that are rising in us - shit I'll cry in a moment ...
And why V couldn't say Panam directly - I love you, why ...

Last edited:
Definitely because they are not alone around the campfire.
Doubt, a real V certainly tried to, at least in the tower where they were alone

I do not know whether you read it, but I recommend

Definitely because they are not alone around the campfire.
Besides, everyone around the fire knew what was going on

And? What you talk about, is personal. You must understand that. If you know Panam, then she's actually modest and even shy.
I'm not talking about the Panam and about how she is, only V. The fact that he had much less the possibility that he had to wait, and he was not given virtually no possibility that he could show his devotion Panam. Besides, were not always the whole family at his side, and V in a situation when he was with the Panam alone, he could only wait for developments.

Guest 4541318

I'm not talking about the Panam and about how she is, only V. The fact that he had much less the possibility that he had to wait, and he was not given virtually no possibility that he could show his devotion Panam. Besides, were not always the whole family at his side, and V in a situation when he was with the Panam alone, he could only wait for developments.
I understood you. I meant specifically the scene by the fire. Actually, this can be explained by the fact that they have only recently met and not much time has passed. So what you're talking about, we'll can get in the DLC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom