photomode_01022021_161145.png

Post automatically merged:

"Don't worry Panam, I've got a plan for a surprise"
photomode_01022021_162434.png

"Hey Panam... I think we've got a problem"
photomode_01022021_162922.png

Last edited:
I think all characters have a nice story, wether it is Panam (funny like Pan Am) or Judy even Takemura or Silverhand, I like them all. Something that really bothers me is there never is a normal ending to a talk like cya bye or thanks or you are welcome. there is never a normal end. I hope there will be a lot more possibilities to do this story, for example kill dex before
he will do, to have a complete different storyline, maybe to run away with Judy, no idea if that is possible, I´m not so far yet,
have to clean the city still ^^. the End with Panam i saw in a video i thought quite nice even if you ask for more. Maybe another one staying in NC. I think there is a lot of space to do more story. Great job on that.

legend with panam
there are pills on the table which show some destinations
upd2: the first pill is near tucson, where is star camp is located
upd1: we know that she is from south california, but why she needs to move further than arizona

probably the book that mitch used to restored synapses
unfortunately it didn't help v

Last edited:
I would like Panam to tell me the story she mentioned during the AV mission, about how she transported the deputy director of the Caucasus in the trunk - dead. She never finished the story.
:shrug:

V, you disarm me sometimes - how I like to hear it from her sweet lips

Last edited:
I would like Panam to tell me the story she mentioned during the AV mission, about how she transported the deputy director of the Caucasus in the trunk - dead. She never finished the story.
:shrug:

V, you disarm me sometimes - how I like to hear it from her sweet lips
Bro are you already at the end of the story again?

Phew, first post here after some time of only lurking ...

I've just finished my second playthrough and, well, I'd like to share a screenshot which goes by the name Misty knows (aka the look you get when Panam enters her shop to pick you up for the Star ending and Misty just asked you about the Lovers tarot card she pulled shortly before and asked what you possibly have hidden from her - up to now):
Cyberpunk 2077 Misty knows it.jpg

Last edited:

I've just finished my second playthrough and, well, I'd like to share a screenshot which goes by the name Misty knows (aka the look you get when Panam enters her shop to pick you up for the the Star ending and Misty just asked you about the Lovers tarot card she pulled shortly before and asked what you possibly have hidden from her - up to now):View attachment 11164064
Apparently, V didn’t tell Misty that he loves Panam and that was one of the reasons why he went with her and nomads. Probably this fact was too personal for V to reveal it right now. Anyway Misty drew The Lovers card. But I think Misty realised everything later and she was not angry with V for this lack of openness.

As we can see tarot cards show more things than people prefer to say. So experienced fortune teller like Misty can guess the moment when person doesn’t tell the whole truth or lies.

Post credit scene of Star ending confirms Misty was happy for V and his choice and she decided to laid out cards again. And she drew The Lovers again. Regardless of the fact V wished Misty to laid out cards before Panam’s arriving or he didn’t.

So The Lovers card means everything for V and Panam. That’s the symbol of their fate and their further fighting for V’s life.

I've just finished my second playthrough and, well, I'd like to share a screenshot which goes by the name Misty knows (aka the look you get when Panam enters her shop to pick you up for the Star ending and Misty just asked you about the Lovers tarot card she pulled shortly before and asked what you possibly have hidden from her - up to now):View attachment 11164064
Welcome to the thread, mate!

in my latest playthrough, it's not a huge detail but still nice that they included this:

there is some small dialogue that you can get from panam if you've visited the wraiths base where they are holding saul before taking on the 'rescue saul' quest

she will also have a little line if you go into the camp through the maintenance tunnel you and saul escape from

i like that cdpr accounted for this small thing :)

i think next time i play this quest, I will just kill them all and see if she says anything different

I've just finished my second playthrough and, well, I'd like to share a screenshot which goes by the name Misty knows (aka the look you get when Panam enters her shop to pick you up for the Star ending and Misty just asked you about the Lovers tarot card she pulled shortly before and asked what you possibly have hidden from her - up to now):View attachment 11164064

Great finding! Love those details. Guess that V in that rush for save his life did not found time to tell her, and not that he was shy or it was too personal. Of course for My V :ok:.
Although i miss that i could not tell Jackie about Panam, the same way as about chip (you can call him, and record that on his voicemail, that was and still is heartbreaking).

in my latest playthrough, it's not a huge detail but still nice that they included this:

there is some small dialogue that you can get from panam if you've visited the wraiths base where they are holding saul before taking on the 'rescue saul' quest

she will also have a little line if you go into the camp through the maintenance tunnel you and saul escape from

i like that cdpr accounted for this small thing :)

i think next time i play this quest, I will just kill them all and see if she says anything different
That's interesting! Will add this on list "ToDo" on 3rd play. Also beside that mention i had similar situation with River Ward chain, somehow stumbled on that farm before his quest while was cleaning whole Badlands, and in BD mission V recognized this farm "Wait, i knew this place, i was there", and that was awesome :D

Apparently, V didn’t tell Misty that he loves Panam and that was one of the reasons why he went with her and nomads. Probably this fact was too personal for V to reveal it right now. Anyway Misty drew The Lovers card. But I think Misty realised everything later and she was not angry with V for this lack of openness.

As we can see tarot cards show more things than people prefer to say. So experienced fortune teller like Misty can guess the moment when person doesn’t tell the whole truth or lies.

Post credit scene of Star ending confirms Misty was happy for V and his choice and she decided to laid out cards again. And she drew The Lovers again. Regardless of the fact V wished Misty to laid out cards before Panam’s arriving or he didn’t.

So The Lovers card means everything for V and Panam. That’s the symbol of their fate and their further fighting for V’s life.

I don't think that Misty was angry and I would not interpret her look in that way. It's more a playful look since when she asked you with that tarot card whether you have met someone (and didn't tell), V answers a bit shy, stumbles and is probably blushing very hard. And in the next moment Panam enters the scene and that look of Misty just says in a playful and knowing manner: "Hey stupid, no need to feel shy and behave sheepish, just a look at that woman tells me everything why fate had me draw that specific tarot card. I know what is happening here, go for her and get her!".

Tarot cards are probably a very underrated part of the game, I do like the idea that they tell us a bit more about our choices consequences.

Last edited:
Guys I can't wait for Expansions D:
yeah... I am in real suffering here. We all need closure. I'm sure the cliffhanger star ending, and the fact that the game wasn't ready when it launched has also been silently playing on our minds. Thinking about how much dialogue was planned but never made it in feels bad man. I really hope they share some teasers about dlc soon... if not related to panam, to at least give me some reason to go back to the game... if i relaunch it right now, all I feel is emptiness :giveup:

Guest 4541318

It seems, that she even said that a happy future awaits you

I have to go to the base first and then talk to Panam, right?

If you mean during the quest - I tried it, nothing happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom