Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
#PanamDebt

#Panamdebt62.jpg
#Panamdebt61.jpg
#Panamdebt63.jpg

I want to find a cure for V and make him live with Judy and Panam in Badlands.Every ending is unsatisfactory.I hope they make the dlc's about the continue of story.I am feeling depressed right now.I cried in the credits when ı saw Judy and the others.And we must find a cure for V.I can just hope.This is all ı got.

Last edited:
I got this ending because it was ı want.Escape from Night City and live with Judy.But its cutting my heart into pieces inside.Because in every ending you know V will die.On last mission or later.And this makes me upset.Why?Why all game developers avoiding from being Holywood.I know holywood is sometimes cliche but also they are the bests.The most effective ones.After playing 45 hours ı wanted the give my character a happy life.But after all that work.I can't even get it.This is an insult.Some people are defending this with saying "ohh this is a brutal genre,its realistic,wrong city,wrong people bla bla".This game has different 6 endings and none of them is satisfying.This makes me upset.I am crying while writing this.Because it still has an effect on me.I will never forget this ending because it made me depressed.Why?Why he/she is dying in all endings.Why are we choosing between a slower death and instant death.I hope the dlc's can give us a last chance to save V.That makes them forgiven in my eyes.My heart still hurts.After seeing that faces in credits.I hope they're listening and caring their players.İf the dlc will be about only new npcs and a bunch of missions.İt will make me dissapointed.

Last edited:
I got this ending because it was ı want.Escape from Night City and live with Judy.But its cutting my heart into pieces inside.Because in every ending you know V will die.On last mission or later.And this makes me upset.Why?Why all game developers avoiding from being Holywood.I know holywood is sometimes cliche but also they are the bests.The most effective ones.After playing 45 hours ı wanted the give my character a happy life.But after all that work.I can't even get it.This is an insult.Some people are defending this with saying "ohh this is a brutal genre,its realistic,wrong city,wrong people bla bla".This game has different 6 endings and none of them is satisfying.This makes me upset.I am crying while writing this.Because it still has an effect on me.I will never forget this ending because it made me depressed.Why?Why he/she is dying in all endings.Why are we choosing between a slower death and instant death.I hope the dlc's can give us a last chance to save V.That makes them forgiven in my eyes.My heart still hurts.After seeing that faces in credits.I hope they're listening and caring their players.İf the dlc will be about only new npcs and a bunch of missions.İt will make me dissapointed.
I've seen that same argument here and there. The "its a dark world, so no happy endings". The Witcher series is just as dark if not darker and they had happy endings for Geralt and they fit perfectly. So that argument doesn't really hold water. You cant have a world where failure is 99% of the time. That's not a fun world to play, watch or read about, you have to have wins. I believe Mike Pondsmith said something like that.

I've seen that same argument here and there. The "its a dark world, so no happy endings". The Witcher series is just as dark if not darker and they had happy endings for Geralt and they fit perfectly. So that argument doesn't really hold water.
In fact the question is not really "does it make sense not to have a happy ending".
But as it stands now, apparently, CDPR has decided there won't be a real happy ending. So even though there might be a happy ending in the Cyberpunk universe, it's simply a decision made by CDPR.
Whatever if players really want one, if they decide there is no happy ending for V, nothing could chang that. Exactly like those who hate Johnny and the relic and want to play without... it won't change, in my opinion.

But for me, I consider The Star as a quite happy ending (yes, V is dying, but he/she leave Night City with a group of friends/family and even more if you romance Panam/Judy. Maybe not happy, if you romance Kerry/River, but that's not the same problem.

Maybe in an expansion, all could change, who know. But for now, we are stuck with those endings :)

During the credits in The Star (nomad ending) Vik says the following in his video mail:

"Don't forget to get yourself a check-up every now and then. Any dust gets under that insulation, you're done"

It seems like V has some type of "insulation" installed in their body and Vik is warning them to be careful since mishandling it can be fatal for V. Do you think the Aldecaldos found some way to prevent V from dying at least temporarily? Why else would V install something so risky?
And I feel it also implies that V and Vik have been in frequent communication prior to this voice mail because Vik already knows about the insulation.
I saw it more like a dialogue line to hear :
"Come back to see me/us... Don't forget that you also have friends in Night City (and a good friend who is also a really good ripperdoc... way better than those who you would find in the Badlands)"
But who know :)

Mike Pondsmith said this in one of the earliest videos on the Cyberpunk 2077 channel

"Cyberpunk isn't about saving the world, it's about saving yourself" - Mike Pondsmith

You have to realise V's entire story arc revolves around this once sentence. Vs tenacity to survive, V's will to get things done. Even Silverhand acknowledges it multiple times. It's all about V doing anything to survive.

"And Remember V, never stop fighting" - Johnny Silverhand

In multiple endings V does everything V can do to "get more life" from
Assaulting the Crystal Palace, leaving to Arizona with the Aldecado's to look for a cure there and working with Arasaka
Panam is surprisingly positive about finding a cure. V dying isn't set in stone in multiple endings.
V isn't a construct YET. All soulkiller did was seperate Johnny and V, and as long as V's body was still connected to Mikoshi V's consciousness was still there (Alt confirms this, she died because the connection got severed and is nothing more than an AI)
EDIT: removed incorrect ending info

Sure, the chance of getting a DLC that wraps up V's story is pretty slim. But I hope the devs will give it a shot. Because having a story like that would be perfect as a continuation of cyberpunk. And that honestly makes the nomad ending pretty hopeful. There's so many themes they could explore with V's story.

Last edited:
Top Bottom