Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Remember the story of Panam and the cowboy that Mitch told us? I really hope we can mention that to Panam in one of the expansions. Would love to see/hear her reaction to that. Perhaps tease her about it a bit in a loving way. Maybe she would be a little mad that Mitch told us about it, also in a fun sort of way. Would like to hear her side of the story. What about you guys? Would you like to be able to start up a conversation about this with Panam in one of the expansions?
photomode_19032021_005642.png

Remember the story of Panam and the cowboy that Mitch told us? I really hope we can mention that to Panam in one of the expansions. Would love to see/hear her reaction to that. Perhaps tease her about it a bit in a loving way. Maybe she would be a little mad that Mitch told us about it, also in a fun sort of way. Would like to hear her side of the story. What about you guys? Would you like to be able to start up a conversation about this with Panam in one of the expansions?View attachment 11251441
Haha! I'd love to see Panam and Vz bants!

Remember the story of Panam and the cowboy that Mitch told us? I really hope we can mention that to Panam in one of the expansions. Would love to see/hear her reaction to that. Perhaps tease her about it a bit in a loving way. Maybe she would be a little mad that Mitch told us about it, also in a fun sort of way. Would like to hear her side of the story. What about you guys? Would you like to be able to start up a conversation about this with Panam in one of the expansions?View attachment 11251441
I'd love to hear that cowboy story from Panam, maybe tease her a bit with that in some situation. Or tell her more from Vs pasts... something like that part on the dam before taking down the power plant

It's me or Panam is in the Clouds ?
(what could she be doing there)

Edit : or maybe the Lizzie's

Yep it's Clouds :D

I was experimenting with lighting and I wanted a colourful backdrop. Here's the final shot:
lowres.png

Resolution is low due to forum limitations. Higher res.
Post automatically merged:

This one is an old shot. I took another variant of it where she's in a dress but it might be too NSFW for the forum.

outtake2.png

Post automatically merged:

This one here is VERY old from before I used Reshade.
VERY old.png

Last edited:
#PanamDebt

I have a question for everyone what is the most dreaded scene in cyberpunk that made you feel like that now you are truly connected with your character
View attachment 11253562
For me, it's deffinetely the Train Tower scene and the following campfire part.
You see that Panam showed as a tough girl (she surely is) is afraid of something... someone important to her. Before that, we saw her taking instant action. But at this moment she needed support, assurance from V that she's doing the right thing and that she's not gonna lose that support. Next during that exact scene from your picture, she felt a bit ashamed of her feelings. The rest of the veterans already knew what's in the air - they already accepted V as a member of the family.

All of that gives humanlike, real-life experience. Of course, this game has many of those, but that one is my favorite.

You see that Panam showed as a tough girl (she surely is) is afraid of something... someone important to her. Before that, we saw her taking instant action. But at this moment she needed support, assurance from V that she's doing the right thing and that she's not gonna lose that support. Next during that exact scene from your picture, she felt a bit ashamed of her feelings. The rest of the veterans already knew what's in the air - they already accepted V as a member of the family.

All of that gives humanlike, real-life experience. Of course, this game has many of those, but that one is my favorite.
I completely agree with @MrBilL61 on this.

Even without romance with Panam, I agree. This quest is one of my favorites for sure :)
(Especially the dialogue at the top of the tower, right after the train has started)

I know it sounds kind of strange but since I finished the stories with panam I feel empty. I only played the game this month and thank God I found out that I'm not the only one who feels empty. It was just nice to have relationships with panam and Judy. Having friendships with misty Viktor etc. Unfortunately I am sad that it has little to do with all of them. I just pray that Cdprojekt brings together the story expansion about the healing of V with panam and Judy. I don't know how to tell you people but the characters in Cyberpunk really took my feelings through. I feel real like I'm v and have these people around me...

Top Bottom