Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
I bought the game with no expectations (I just saw a trailer once) and I guess thats good, because I don't regret that I have bought this game. Just played all the major things I wanted to experience and I am saving the rest of the game when future patches and dlcs have been released for a second playthrough, so I cant speak about everything, but what I have to say: I loved NC but the nomad stuff outside NC were my fav parts by far (first play-through was as corpo till act 1, then I started a new game as nomad and played everything till act 1 again). Later in the game, the building romance with Pan got me hooked even more. I have never experienced that in any game like that bevor. It was like watching a good movie or series at night and cant get over the fact that the next movie/episode isn't out yet but U WANT MORE RIGHT NOW xD. That we need more stuff for Romances like new dialogs, companion mode like fallout and do activities with them like go out for a drink or dinner, etc., I think that I don't have to mention it anymore because I have seen that not only once so why repeat it again but just a little reminder ;D. More sidemissions for romances would be great aswell. For me especially with Panam. I would love to have more than 3 sidemissions with her and again I cant really tell about other romances (except a little biut of judy) because for me there is only one go to romance xD. Also, I would like the fact that besides the activities, etc., that there are some side events with your romances like minimissions. For example when u are with Panam (Aldecaldos), u get a call that they need supplies for the camp and ask if u can help them steal them from another clan or there is a Militech convoy leaving NC and you have to hijack it that they get new weapons. Another one would be that the camp is under attack, and u could come and help them out. Something like that, I am pretty sure is possible for every romance in the game. Like I know u would be able to do it with Judy and clouds for example. Not every 20 minutes but in like 4 hours realtime or so that it don't feels like the same thing over and over again but still have missions to do with you romances. If u don't want/have time to do it rn, you could just reject it and move on. That way u have events (missions) beside dates, etc. that you can do with your romance/friends from time to time. Something that lets the game be more alive after u finished quests, etc. Thats just an idea of mine.
But all in all I am a proud PANAMGANG member and hope so bad that the Panam DLC and romance things mentioned will be reality someday, but obviously the bugs and performance issues will have priority.
All in all I love the game and hope I can call it a 11/10 in the future because I can see a BIG potential in the game, but time will tell. :D

Don't say her name, it hurts.. :giveup:

Anyways ye, agree with everything you said, more romance option is all we need.
Right now, when I play, I call. Panam every 20/30 minutes while I'm around in NC and repeat the 3 preset useless dialogues over and over, only to hear her voice :ROFLMAO:
That's so sad. Can't wait for them to add more options on the romance. (you are so right, Panam romance is the way to go :love:)
I got 3 saves 1 nomad, 1 Corp, 1 street kid. I was thinking about making a female character but I can't romance panam like that XD. So 3 male will work for now :sneaky:

Don't say her name, it hurts.. :giveup:

Anyways ye, agree with everything you said, more romance option is all we need.
Right now, when I play, I call. Panam every 20/30 minutes while I'm around in NC and repeat the 3 preset useless dialogues over and over, only to hear her voice :ROFLMAO:
That's so sad. Can't wait for them to add more options on the romance. (you are so right, Panam romance is the way to go :love:)
I got 3 saves 1 nomad, 1 Corp, 1 street kid. I was thinking about making a female character but I can't romance panam like that XD. So 3 male will work for now :sneaky:
If i would play the game rn, i would probably be hunted by NCPD 24/7 for terrorising Panam for sure!!! XD

Yep i like Judy dont get me wrong but i dont like her that much that i would decide to make a fem V as well.

And as i mentioned i started as corpo but for me personally nomad is the way to go, it made me enjoy the game 70-80% more tbh.

Helo respectfull Dev Team,
I really fell in love with the gameplay of your awesome CP2077, but i have one Question i wanna ask you, and i think im not the only one that is felling like me.
I just played the end of the Quests of Panam Palmer, i really felt smth in this Storyline. Ngl i was a little bit depressed, when the Romance apruptly ended, like it was just a facade over all.

For me its the first time i felt this way of a virtual Character but luckily iam not the only person that thinks like this.

I would love it when you think about the community and to think about a possible DLC for a Storyline expansion of Panam Palmer( also other Characters) how many of us loved this character and are unhappy that it ended this way. May i ensure u that im not the only person whos feeling like this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kc2alk over all i hope you see this message and we could came with smth up.

Greetings, keep up the good work.

Edit: Hopefully we`ll get new news around the upcoming gameplay features, keep me up to date.
Im sure that CDPR will keep their promises.

Well, i think they should implement a way to save V from brain damage and a happy end with the person the player choose to be in the end, either be Panan, Judy, Rogue and so on, any romantic partner choice for the main NPCs.

It's not just about romances, but all the characters important to V. We just need more Panam, Judy, Kerry, River, Vic, Misty, Rogue, Takemura, Claire and JACKIE.
To repeat myself, I understand that this is a game about cool merc V, not a relationship simulator in which you can endlessly chat and go on dates with your crush, but man, these characters are SO ALIVE. The first-person perspective further enhances the perception of these characters. Sometimes it seems that it is YOU who are conducting the dialogue, not V. It's such a great experience, I haven't experienced anything like this since the first time I played Mass Effect and Dragon age (in terms of interaction and character attachment).
I really fell in love with all these characters, it's so cool (and even a little weird). Thank you, CDPR, BUT WE NEED MORE :giveup:

P.S. It's also very cool to find such threads in which people think about the same thing as me. You guys are awesome :love:

Last edited:
It's not just about romances, but all the characters important to V. We just need more Panam, Judy, Kerry, River, Vic, Misty, Rogue, Takemura, Claire and JACKIE.
To repeat myself, I understand that this is a game about cool merc V, not a relationship simulator in which you can endlessly chat and go on dates with your crush, but man, these characters are SO ALIVE. The first-person perspective further enhances the perception of these characters. Sometimes it seems that it is YOU who are conducting the dialogue, not V. It's such a great experience, I haven't experienced anything like this since the first time I played Mass Effect and Dragon age (in terms of interaction and character attachment).
I really fell in love with all these characters, it's so cool (and even a little weird). Thank you, CDPR, BUT WE NEED MORE :giveup:

P.S. It's also very cool to find such threads in which people think about the same thing as me. You guys are awesome :love:

The idea behind the companion system (which would include ALL NPC's, not just Panam) is NOT to advocate for a relationship simulator, but to address how dead the relationships become after you complete their questlines. BTW, you would also have the option to NOT have them tag along as well, if you wish.

A companion system would resolve this issue. Imagine being able to bring Panam along with you on your travels in Night City where you can utilize her skills during missions, take her on dates, have several thousand different conversations with her, sleep with her, etc.
That's what i really hope. Ill pay other 100€ only for that:cry:
Post automatically merged:

The idea behind the companion system (which would include ALL NPC's, not just Panam) is NOT to advocate for a relationship simulator, but to address how dead the relationships become after you complete their questlines. BTW, you would also have the option to NOT have them tag along as well, if you wish.
Exactly, we wont a reationship simuator, we just want more option in the romance as it should be. Hang out, sleep together, have different dialogues etc.
Should be already implemented in the game and is a very important aspect in a game like this

Last edited:
I would love to see this too and I don't think a DLC would is an unreasonable request. It would probably be quite lucrative too.

I know exactly the feeling you describe. The last game that gave me that feeling was Dragon Age Origins, and to some extent Witcher 3. But most of all, Planescape: Torment, which definitely affected me emotionally more than any other game. The romances with your companions are not the best I've played in an RPG, but there is one particular romance in that game that would not seem out of place in the greatest literature and movies of our time, IMO. Anyone who played it knows who I refer to!

Fingers crossed for more Panam, and more romance options in general.

I would love to see this too and I don't think a DLC would is an unreasonable request. It would probably be quite lucrative too.

I know exactly the feeling you describe. The last game that gave me that feeling was Dragon Age Origins, and to some extent Witcher 3. But most of all, Planescape: Torment, which definitely affected me emotionally more than any other game. The romances with your companions are not the best I've played in an RPG, but there is one particular romance in that game that would not seem out of place in the greatest literature and movies of our time, IMO. Anyone who played it knows who I refer to!

Fingers crossed for more Panam, and more romance options in general.
Thats exacty whaat i mean. And for me is weird because it never happened before in a game so is kinda new, but to be honest, i like it. I see the game in another way, Panam for me seems alive (also other characters but panam more than others). Is like if you are having a relation with a real person. I repeeat is weird, but is like this. And devs should be proud of that and put more resourcess and love in these characters

Last edited:
Helo respectfull Dev Team,
I really fell in love with the gameplay of your awesome CP2077, but i have one Question i wanna ask you, and i think im not the only one that is felling like me.
I just played the end of the Quests of Panam Palmer, i really felt smth in this Storyline. Ngl i was a little bit depressed, when the Romance apruptly ended, like it was just a facade over all.

For me its the first time i felt this way of a virtual Character but luckily iam not the only person that thinks like this.

I would love it when you think about the community and to think about a possible DLC for a Storyline expansion of Panam Palmer( also other Characters) how many of us loved this character and are unhappy that it ended this way. May i ensure u that im not the only person whos feeling like this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kc2alk over all i hope you see this message and we could came with smth up.

Greetings, keep up the good work.

Edit: Hopefully we`ll get new news around the upcoming gameplay features, keep me up to date.
Im sure that CDPR will keep their promises.
I applaud you for writing this up. I've done 2 (technically 3 but w/e) playthroughs, first as fem V for Judy, second as masculine V for Panam.

And to your point about how it feels like after the romance questline is done, it really feels like it just ENDS. Sure there's a few extra lines of dialogue if you call her, but it really doesn't feel like anything. As you described so perfectly, it just feels over.

While Judy's isn't MUCH better perse, there are at least a few things that happen that make it feel a bit more like SOMETHING, even if its not really anything.

Judy gives you access to her apartment, and while nothing happens there, it's still a small touch that feels more like a relationship than just going to the camp to visit Panam. Also, when you call Judy she has this really cheeky snarky new opening line that the first time you hear you may grin like an idiot because its delivered PERFECTLY by her VA.

One thing I did notice, and other please elaborate if you saw this too, one my first playthrough I SPED through the Judy romance before I did the quest with Goro at the parade and after that quest when I called Judy she mentioned hearing about the ruckus and that she just knew it was me. I've made it a point now in my current playthrough to call her after major story beats just to see if anything like that happens. I'd be curious to see if anything like that happens with Panam.

Actually i didnt like jackie so much, and so far, we spent really little time with him.
My favourite is Panam ofc, but i licked alot also judy, vik and mitch. Very well made characters

I'm kinda in the same boat as you here actually. It's not even that I disliked him, it's more that for me personally, he's not the kinda guy I'd hang out personality wise.

A companion system would resolve this issue. Imagine being able to bring Panam along with you on your travels in Night City where you can utilize her skills during missions, take her on dates, have several thousand different conversations with her, sleep with her, etc.

I mentioned this in another thread, I think this would REALLY help the game feel more alive and help foster the "relationships" we have with the characters. I think where the game feels the most interesting/involved is during those missions where someone is accompanying you.

Things like having your companion remark about random stuff during your travels is such a simple and small way to help build their character. Or even imagine having a class companion type system, with each character having abilities that reflect their personalities.

I saw someone else mention Dragon Age and that companion system was just so good. How they would banter back and forth, and different combinations would result in hilarious conversations.

Last edited:
I really hope the dlc will be about Panam and V..how her quest line just ended so soon..empty feeling. Its obvious tho that Panam is in love with V and i'd love to see how their relationship grows. Please devs. Also i agree with companion system i really hope they think bout adding it to the game.
They can add a lot of stuff with panam/judy. These ending, gives them alot of freedom in adding cool stuff, expecially with the romanced one. I higly doubt they wont add something regarding that. They are not stupid. What i can say is that, i think they already have ideas on how to implemen this stuff and will let us know as soon as they fix game bugs

They can add a lot of stuff with panam/judy. These ending, gives them alot of freedom in adding cool stuff, expecially with the romanced one. I higly doubt they wont add something regarding that. They are not stupid. What i can say is that, i think they already have ideas on how to implemen this stuff and will let us know as soon as they fix game bugs
Hopes and prayers is all we can do now, sadly. :(
The hard part is, that we have to wait for this conntend for only god knows how long and i want to play the game a second time so bad because i like it.
But on the other side if i would play it rn a second time, i know that i would immediately get upset when i am done with the story and sidequests with her and would start where i was a week ago. xD

Hopes and prayers is all we can do now, sadly. :(
The hard part is, that we have to wait for this conntend for only god knows how long and i want to play the game a second time so bad because i like it.
But on the other side if i would play it rn a second time, i know that i would immediately get upset when i am done with the story and sidequests with her and would start where i was a week ago. xD
Ahahaha yes, i completely agree with you. When panam story line end, i feel empty. In the panam ending, when we hug her (before heading up to the tunnel), it really warms my heart.. but after that, i feel sad again because i cant do anything with her in the endgame. (Except call her and repeat always the same things or complete her ending over and over, that im actually doing everyday
:ROFLMAO: ). Anyways, as i said, i hope they at least let us know something regarding dlc and the adding of more romance options, in the firsts of 2021. And meanwhile, if you really like panam like me and want to do something, create a new save, restart the game, reach her first mission and save. Put easy difficulty, focus on main story and complete it. Then reload the save and restart everything from panam first mission :LOL: i know is sad, but at least, when im doing mission with panam im happy to play tho

I finished the game this morning and started to love Panam even more. As you can guess, at first I decided to do the nomad ending, and I was amazed how much Panam wanted to help V, while risking her clan, her life and so on. Like, during the assault on Arasaka tower several nomads died, but this did not shake her for a second, because she wanted the best for V. She wanted him to live, so she kept on moving on. In the presence of a romantic relationship (I play male V), all these events are especially emotional (ooh, that panzer ride over water :love:) .

I hope, like many in this thread, that in the future we will see more Panam (as well as other favorite characters), because the ending with the nomads is pretty positive and promising. I really like Panam and nomads, corpo lifepath was a mistake for me :ROFLMAO:

By the way, about the endings
In all endings, V dies one way or another, and it is hoped that the ending with the nomads can be a link between the main story and the DLС's (like the ending with mr blue eyes), because Panam mentions when talking to V on the dam that she knows someone who could help him (as far as I remember , maybe it wasn't, I'm not sure or maybe i'm crazy)

It was also very unpleasant to part with Panam in the afterlife legend ending because V wants to stay in the city :(

P.S. Hopefully I won't hurt anyone with spoilers in this post. I can add spoiler tags to my post if needed.

Top Bottom