Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Thats a great idea. I really think CDPR should expand on the best strength of this game which is the characters imo, given that they are all not given that much screen time.

Agreed. To have written such great characters, and then drop interactions with them completely after their final quest feels very strange. In many cases this happens barely halfway through the game, and you won't see/interact with them again unless you romance them and get a specific ending.

There should be ways to continue interacting with them dynamically. The suggestions from games like AC Valhalla or even from what I've heard with GTA are good places to start.

Agreed. To have written such great characters, and then drop interactions with them completely after their final quest feels very strange. In many cases this happens barely halfway through the game, and you won't see/interact with them again unless you romance them and get a specific ending.

There should be ways to continue interacting with them dynamically. The suggestions from games like AC Valhalla or even from what I've heard with GTA are good places to start.
I think they can implement the romance interaction alot more than AC valhalla.
I mean in AC we got more choices than what we have in CP77, but what can we do? We can do a drink/arrow challenge, and go to bed with her, with an orrible cutscene, and kiss her. (Tell me if im forgetting something)
Is more than CP77, but CDPR can make alot better

yeah it would be cool that at the end of the game we don't go back to saving ... and that we can extend the game normally, but hey it will come with a DLC I hope not in 10 years ... but rather quickly , it's announced but if it's just small skin DLCs or that kind of bullshit, like at the time of the witcher 3, well it'll be cool but hey ... I feel when I finish the ends of the games that the game is just halfway. But to come back to Panam, it would indeed be great if we could at least have it and have a possibility of interaction on demand for example simply a simple "kiss", both for her and for all the other romances , same thing on the witcher 3 when we meet in our vineyard with yen or tris, they can't even give each other a simple kiss ... I saw that some people were talking about valhalla, so yes even if it is a can bad, we can kiss or sleep whenever we want. (And as for Takemura, yes a romance would be good, I loved him, even if in the end we actually understand that he is a toy of the company, essential to get what he wants, but then ... when he advises V at the end to sell his soul to arasaka, and become a construct while waiting for a body, that says a lot about him ...)

yeah it would be cool that at the end of the game we don't go back to saving ... and that we can extend the game normally, but hey it will come with a DLC I hope not in 10 years ... but rather quickly , it's announced but if it's just small skin DLCs or that kind of bullshit, like at the time of the witcher 3, well it'll be cool but hey ... I feel when I finish the ends of the games that the game is just halfway. But to come back to Panam, it would indeed be great if we could at least have it and have a possibility of interaction on demand for example simply a simple "kiss", both for her and for all the other romances , same thing on the witcher 3 when we meet in our vineyard with yen or tris, they can't even give each other a simple kiss ... I saw that some people were talking about valhalla, so yes even if it is a can bad, we can kiss or sleep whenever we want. (And as for Takemura, yes a romance would be good, I loved him, even if in the end we actually understand that he is a toy of the company, essential to get what he wants, but then ... when he advises V at the end to sell his soul to arasaka, and become a construct while waiting for a body, that says a lot about him ...)
Romancing Takemura would probably not work. I could see them adding more content for the current romance options tho.

I think they can implement the romance interaction alot more than AC valhalla.
I mean in AC we got more choices than what we have in CP77, but what can we do? We can do a drink/arrow challenge, and go to bed with her, with an orrible cutscene, and kiss her. (Tell me if im forgetting something)
Is more than CP77, but CDPR can make alot better

There's a board game also. And throughout each of them there's playful banter.

But obviously its not the bar to aim for, merely a starting point. AC Valhalla leaves much to be desired as well. I'm simply saying that other games have added repeatable content to live things up a bit. In this game once you finish the main romance scene it's pretty much crickets until the endings. They shouldn't just drop off the face of the map like that. :)

Well what can I say. I feel the same. I never empathized so much with a videogame character, but now is different i don't know. 1- Is cute, can't say anything on that. 2- is strong 3- is kind to you. I mean, now I played the nomad ending I don't know how many times. I'm gonna restart another gameplay only to play here storyline again. I know sounds weird, but I really fell in love with her. If their plan was to feel affectionate with here, well, they did an aswsome job. Is a really well made character and I think she (also Judy for who chose the female V) deserve more space, like you said, go int he camp, talking with her, hang out, eat together, sleep together at the camp or at your house, have a DECENT speach with her. Because so far there are only the same 3 preset dialogues, and is very sad. Hope they make a dlc to expand the endings story, and that they add more options in the relation. Hope someone read that and take note, will add a really good thing in the game :/
Dammm, I though that I was the only person playing over and over again the nomad ending just to play with Panam one more time :ROFLMAO:.
Post automatically merged:

Well, after this I think we should create a discord server so we can all play toghether the nomad ending and also cry toghether :ROFLMAO::giveup:

Dammm, I though that I was the only person playing over and over again the nomad ending just to play with Panam one more time :ROFLMAO:.

Well, after this I think we should create a discord server so we can all play toghether the nomad ending and also cry toghether :ROFLMAO::giveup:
I thought I was the only hopeless one. Great to see I am not alone in this lol

I thought I was the only hopeless one. Great to see I am not alone in this lol
We are all toghether in this tough situation :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

BTW, I was thinking and I wanna know if there's any difference of playing as a nomad or playing as a corpo. Like I wanna know if the story with Panam is the same or if there's any difference. Like I choose to be a corpo when I started playing the game because I dind't knew about Panam but know I'm kinda thinking about change my path, the thing is, if the story is the same I think I will keep with my character because the only motive that I want to restart the game it's just to play again with Panam but if the story is different I think I will change my path.

Last edited:
We are all toghether in this tough situation :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

BTW, I was thinking and I wanna know if there's any difference of playing as a nomad or playing as a corpo. Like I wanna know if the story with Panam is the same or if there's any difference. Like I choose to be a corpo when I started playing the game because I dind't knew about Panam but know I'm kinda thinking about change my path, the thing is, if the story is the same I think I will keep with my character because the only motive that I wan't to restart the game it's just to play again with Panam but if the story is different I think I will change my path.
From my perspective not really no. U just have another intro into the game and dialog options wich could be better statements for the story with her but other than that its the same. I did the same thing started as corpo and after act 1 I decided to do a nomad instead and deleted all my saves and did it all over again.

But over all except the dialog options and intro there should be no big difference from my experience.

From my perspective not really no. U just have another intro into the game and dialog options wich could be better statements for the story with her but other than that its the same. I did the same thing started as corpo and after act 1 I decided to do a nomad instead and deleted all my saves and did it all over again.

But over all except the dialog options and intro there should be no big difference from my experience.
Oh ok, thank you. I thought about starting everything again but I don't want to loose all my saves because I want to still being able to play this incredible ending. If there was another story or something like that I could give it a try but if there's nothing different I think I will keep like this. Like I want to be a nomad but at the same time I don't want to loose all my saves with Panam :ROFLMAO:

Helo respectfull Dev Team,
I really fell in love with the gameplay of your awesome CP2077, but i have one Question i wanna ask you, and i think im not the only one that is felling like me.
I just played the end of the Quests of Panam Palmer, i really felt smth in this Storyline. Ngl i was a little bit depressed, when the Romance apruptly ended, like it was just a facade over all.

For me its the first time i felt this way of a virtual Character but luckily iam not the only person that thinks like this.

I would love it when you think about the community and to think about a possible DLC for a Storyline expansion of Panam Palmer( also other Characters) how many of us loved this character and are unhappy that it ended this way. May i ensure u that im not the only person whos feeling like this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kc2alk over all i hope you see this message and we could came with smth up.

Greetings, keep up the good work.

Edit: Hopefully we`ll get new news around the upcoming gameplay features, keep me up to date.
Im sure that CDPR will keep their promises.
I've been a female V so ever since the "shack-up" I dicovered there was nothing there even if I wanted to. I however had hoped to some more/frequent contacts and updates about what she'd be up to IF you'd visit.
But she never had anything further to tell.I did that arc from pretty much the start and only after I went into the Takamura/Evelyn side of things. So after Panam I went for Judy. She just became my 'girl' just before I had to say goodbye and go on a suicide mission... man that was a sour pill right there.

My playthrough was with female V, so I went with Judy but picked the Nomad path in the end. But together with best buddy Panam and Judy I wasn‘t worried about V‘s future (yes, I like my ending). I‘m happy with both storylines. But I tried to really focus on story missions and avoid the small activities, like gigs and hunting bad guys. I think that really helps the pacing of the game.

Anyhow, sure, it would be fun to add more dialogue options addressing recent events or stuff like that. Or being able to invite a companion to tag along here and there. But in general, with game romances it‘s rarely ever going to be enough. There‘s always going to be some sort of discussion, stuff that‘s missing from a subjective point of view, and so on.

Don‘t get me wrong, it‘s good that there are such discussions. It shows that this character made an impact, that people care. And yes, I liked Panam too. But from my point of view, she did get quite a lot screen time. I‘d rather wish for a better conclusion for Claire, or a bit more content for River and Kerry.

That being said, I‘d be happy about any new content with familiar characters. But I have no idea what will happen in that regard.

My playthrough was with female V, so I went with Judy but picked the Nomad path in the end. But together with best buddy Panam and Judy I wasn‘t worried about V‘s future (yes, I like my ending). I‘m happy with both storylines. But I tried to really focus on story missions and avoid the small activities, like gigs and hunting bad guys. I think that really helps the pacing of the game.

Anyhow, sure, it would be fun to add more dialogue options addressing recent events or stuff like that. Or being able to invite a companion to tag along here and there. But in general, with game romances it‘s rarely ever going to be enough. There‘s always going to be some sort of discussion, stuff that‘s missing from a subjective point of view, and so on.

Don‘t get me wrong, it‘s good that there are such discussions. It shows that this character made an impact, that people care. And yes, I liked Panam too. But from my point of view, she did get quite a lot screen time. I‘d rather wish for a better conclusion for Claire, or a bit more content for River and Kerry.

That being said, I‘d be happy about any new content with familiar characters. But I have no idea what will happen in that regard.
My conclusion is, we need multiple happy endings for this game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . But yeah, I know that the team behind this big project is a great team so I know that they will suprise us more and more with the updates for this game, waiting for that is a little bit frustrating but I think we will be rewarded after that waiting time :LOL:

My conclusion is, we need multiple happy endings for this game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . But yeah, I know that the team behind this big project is a great team so I know that they will suprise us more and more with the updates for this game, waiting for that is a little bit frustrating but I think we will be rewarded after that waiting time :LOL:
Hope these surprises are good. I don't want shitty DLC about brand new characters, I want normal endings for V (with post-game DLC's), and more of our favorite characters :)

Hope is our powerful weapon, hope which can be provided by our predictions, arguements, facts. I don’t know if devs read these posts and threads about storylines, but if they do, I just want them to know, that my greatest desire is to see grand happy final with V, Panam(Judy), Aldecaldo starring Mr Blue Eyes who can probably be among Panam’s AZ contacts to help them find cure.

Maybe we will get a DLC about V finding an actual cure in Arizona with Panam.

Another DLC I would like to see is expanding on the Peralez storyline. Find out who pulls the strings on them (after all, he did become mayor, it's in the news) and who knows, maybe we will learn that the CEO of the small security firm is a Mr. O'Dimm...

Hope these surprises are good. I don't want shitty DLC about brand new characters, I want normal endings for V (with post-game DLC's), and more of our favorite characters :)
I saw some people in other posts talking about this and they talked about the The Witcher 3 DLC's, for example, I think in one of the DLC's you spend the same time playing the DLC as you spend playing the main story of this game so yeah, if they work harder like they did before or even better I trully believe that we will have awesome DLC's like the expansion for the nomads final :D

I saw some people in other posts talking about this and they talked about the The Witcher 3 DLC's, for example, I think in one of the DLC's you spend the same time playing the DLC as you spend playing the main story of this game so yeah, if they work harder like they did before or even better I trully believe that we will have awesome DLC's like the expansion for the nomads final :D
If I'm not wrong I think this is the post that I talked about

Hope is our powerful weapon, hope which can be provided by our predictions, arguements, facts. I don’t know if devs read these posts and threads about storylines, but if they do, I just want them to know, that my greatest desire is to see grand happy final with V, Panam(Judy), Aldecaldo starring Mr Blue Eyes who can probably be among Panam’s AZ contacts to help them find cure.
I read something about being a moderator on this forum and I saw an ex mod, I think, saying that the devs team usually reads everything here but thet don't answer so I hope that can be true and I hope that they read all what we are saying here :LOL: .

I WANT PANAM PALMER DLC AND I WANT IT NOW. TAKE MY MONEY CDPR. TAKE IT.

View attachment 11114204
BTW, I saw this yesterday, I think, but I just read what you wrote today and there's my idea. What about we break our piggy bank (we use this expression in Portuguese, Idk, if it's also used in English but ok :ROFLMAO:) and we give all the money the the devs team sothey can work faster eheheh, JK :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Well, since I know that I probably don't have sufficient money to pay all the cyberpunk team I think I will ask Bill Gates to pay them for me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I have to admit that Panam Palmer storyline is probably the best side story of the game, and to me, Panam, with Judy and Jackie, the best written characters.
It's clear that a lot of player found the Panam story more interesting and more touching.
Of course, it's no more possible with Jackie, but Judy and Panam deserves dedicated DLCs to go in depth with their story.

Top Bottom