Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Not sure about the Aldecaldos going that far but pretty sure Panam would go with us through hell and back and see this entire thing through. Yes, even in space.

She literally drops everything at 3 AM to come pick you up, bring a tank and assault a friggin' Militech mining operation + Arasaka Tower, just to give you a chance at survival. And she does that for your V regardless of gender or romance.

So yeah, I think she'll have our back in the Palace, especially when romanced. :p

Plus she seems already pretty invested in helping you to begin with, by going through all her Aldecaldo contacts, no?

Why not introduce new female character and awesome romance ? why limit option to 1 if you can have billion choices. I rather have more choices.

The only negative thing I can say is that the voice actor for Panam said she hasn't been called in for any expansion work on Instagram. Maybe because of:
  • NDA
  • Her lines were already recorded
  • Development for expansion hasn't started (idk about this).

Actors and Voice actors will usually not announce or deny/confirm these things, lol. Especially since its pretty early for that kind of stuff anyway (now that they have full hands with bug fixes and updates. Expansion work is at most in a pre-production stage IMHO)

I wouldn't worry much about it. Ewan McGregor had to for example lie for years about being cast as Obi-Wan again, until like a year ago when the NDA was finally lifted. :D
Post automatically merged:

Why not introduce new female character and awesome romance ? why limit option to 1 if you can have billion choices. I rather have more choices.

Because that guy asked if Panam would come to space with us and I just answered it?

I am all for more romance options in general but like, I am not particularly sure how is your question actually relevant to that?

Last edited:
Actors and Voice actors will usually not announce or deny/confirm these things, lol. Especially since its pretty early for that kind of stuff anyway (now that they have full hands with bug fixes and updates. Expansion work is at most in a pre-production stage IMHO)

I wouldn't worry much about it. Ewan McGregor had to for example lie for years about being cast as Obi-Wan again, until like a year ago when the NDA was finally lifted. :D

Ah fair enough. Someone asked her and she responded.

But yeah I'm just gonna sit tight and wait.

Not sure about the Aldecaldos going that far but pretty sure Panam would go with us through hell and back and see this entire thing through. Yes, even in space.

She literally drops everything at 3 AM to come pick you up, bring a tank and assault a friggin' Militech mining operation + Arasaka Tower, just to give you a chance at survival. And she does that for your V regardless of gender or romance.

So yeah, I think she'll have our back in the Palace, especially when romanced. :p

Plus she seems already pretty invested in helping you to begin with, by going through all her Aldecaldo contacts, no?
True. Specially after losing Saul, Bob, Scorpion, ... she could have just let you die but she didn't because the loves V since V did everything for her and was with her all the time

Do you guys think Panam/Aldecaldos would join you when you head to the Crystal Palace? Or would you leave them behind and spend 20hrs in space by yourselves?
I would like to think Panam/Judy would come with you but I think they probably won't. Especially Panam because she is the sole leader of the Aldecaldo's now, she got a lot of responsibilities she probably can't just jet off to space w you.
I hope we get several more hours of content with Panam though even if we do go to space. Maybe we have a few hours of setting everything up so we can go to space and then finally we part ways so we can go do the heist and come back.

I would like to think Panam/Judy would come with you but I think they probably won't. Especially Panam because she is the sole leader of the Aldecaldo's now, she got a lot of responsibilities she probably can't just jet off to space w you.
I hope we get several more hours of content with Panam though even if we do go to space. Maybe we have a few hours of setting everything up so we can go to space and then finally we part ways so we can go do the heist and come back.

Also a good point. I keep forgetting she (and I guess V too as a co-leader?) becomes a leader of the clan.

She could technically come if the Crystal palace would serve just as some kind of a pre-planned Heist mission like the Arasaka Tower, but thats probably not the case.

Still, it would be kinda funny seeing our V along with Panam try to infiltrate that place. Or better yet, do the whole pretending to be fancy corpos scheme again, lol.

Hmm good point.

Perhaps there can be financial incentive too? Aldecaldos/Panam smuggling stuff to/from the Palace to help the clan? Or maybe selling their Arasaka tech?

The only negative thing I can say is that the voice actor for Panam said she hasn't been called in for any expansion work on Instagram. Maybe because of:
  • NDA
  • Her lines were already recorded
  • Development for expansion hasn't started (idk about this).
I think the best option it's because she can't say anything already. It's like a film, you only know something from the actors, ... if the company tells them to do that so yeah, I hope that we're going to get that expansion :ROFLMAO:

It's a good point but when you choose the nomad path she also drags everyone with her just to save you so I think if you need to go that palace, what I really hope you don't because I would love to just leave a life in the desert with Panam, she probably would do the same thing. Oh and we cannot forget that when you tried to get inside the Mikoshi no one knew the motive for that, they just did it

I think the best option it's because she can't say anything already. It's like a film, you only know something from the actors, ... if the company tells them to do that so yeah, I hope that we're going to get that expansion :ROFLMAO:

It's a good point but when you choose the nomad path she also drags everyone with her just to save you so I think if you need to go that palace, what I really hope you don't because I would love to just leave a life in the desert with Panam, she probably would do the same thing. Oh and we cannot forget that when you tried to get inside the Mikoshi no one knew the motive for that, they just did it
That is true, and like I just seen someone say, if the aldecaldo's could get some treasure out of it then it could be worth it for the good of the clan anyways. So let's hope that we can bring her with us!!!

My thoughts are that, its very much likable that we get a new map in the DLC too, because at the end, the call from panam were she said she couldn't make it back to camp. At this point they are already out of night city, so it would be a bit weird if we get that text and would start the DLC again back in night city to go to crystal palace. And If the map would be just a 5x5 desert with a camp and a road to night city well gg than. So they are also pretty much forced to do a new map too.

That is true, and like I just seen someone say, if the aldecaldo's could get some treasure out of it then it could be worth it for the good of the clan anyways. So let's hope that we can bring her with us!!!
Yeahhhh. For me the best it's to stay in the desert but if we cannot stay there then I hope we can bring everyone with us, specially Panam :ROFLMAO: :D :LOL:

My thoughts are that, its very much likable that we get a new map in the DLC too, because at the end, the call from panam were she said she couldn't make it back to camp. At this point they are already out of night city, so it would be a bit weird if we get that text and would start the DLC again back in night city to go to crystal palace. And If the map would be just a 5x5 desert with a camp and a road to night city well gg than. So they are also pretty much forced to do a new map too.
Agree. And look, when we're talking with Panam she says that they have some favours to take there, ... so yeah, the best option it's to have a new map where you would be able to do some GIGS and even some missions with Panam and the other Aldecaldos, specially because it would be amazing to leave a little bit like a nomad just to have more time to be with Panam and stuff like that, like before getting to the point of saving V I think we should live a little bit the nomad life, Idk, it would be something cool, like, I think in 6 months you can do a lot of stuff

Last edited:

Could be other ways to get to the palace. Maybe there's another rocket ship in Tucson

bruh 50k lines of dialogue cut. For sure some of these dialogues are from Panam.
Go watch Open World Games video, alot of things to hear there
Dont know if is just a rumor, but i think should be true. Honestly we knew they cut content, but thats actually ALOT

40gb+ of cut content, thats huge.
And the guy said if we are lucky, in June 2021 we will get every content in the game (everything that was supposed to be in game before the cut).
And probably the big patches are not coming 1 on January 1 on February but both on march

Last edited:
bruh 50k lines of dialogue cut. For sure some of these dialogues are from Panam.
Dont know if is just a rumor, but i think should be true. Honestly we knew they cut content, but thats actually ALOT

And the guy said if we are lucky, in June 2021 we will get every content in the game (everything that was supposed to be in game before the cut).
And probably the big patches are not coming 1 on January 1 on February but both on march

Here's a counter argument (not mine, from a software developer)

Basically that all of this content was cut because the executives were twirling their mustaches and drinking their white wine spritzers while cutting stuff left and right because they didn’t like the way it looked.

It just so happened that all of the things in the game that people assumed was gonna be in there, but was never marketed as having been in there, was also cut by the evil executives.

They claimed that all of these quests were just altered over and over again because corporate executive so and so didn’t like it so they had to keep remaking the quest.

They claimed that a max tac agent gets killed and you get to replace them, but because this quest was such a major detour from the main quest the evil executives made them cut it.

Never mind that so many of the quests in the game are major detours from the main plot. Or that that isn’t how max tac agents are recruited in lore. No it’s the evil executives.

They claimed that CDPR is begging Sony to let the game back on their digital store. Despite the fact that the only one it’s hurting is Sony, given the game continues to soar in profit and Sony isn’t receiving royalties on digital sales that they would otherwise be getting.

Then they made the claim that about 50,000 lines of dialogue were just all of sudden cut. You know, because of all the cut content that was in this game. Only been in development for 9+ years. Only had several delays. But it just needed one more year of extra dev time and everything would have been swell. If only it weren’t for those evil corporate executives.

Then they said that the first major patch won’t come out until around June because they have to do all this work to reprogram the game for the last gen consoles.

Putting aside the obvious lies above this is where my own knowledge in this field started to call BS.

They claim that they have to redo all the programming in the game for each version. In some cases just ripping it out and starting from scratch altogether. Oh but the Sony “dev kit” is great because Sony is great so there’s not much work to be done on the PlayStation versions.

Anyone who works as a game programmer knows that you don’t “code” different versions of the game depending on the platform. They also know you don’t do major overhauls of existing programming late in development due to the domino effect. Any small change is enough to have a ripple effect elsewhere, let alone ripping it all out and starting anew as they claim.

Furthermore you don’t program individual game builds for individual platforms. You program one build that is then compiled for specific target platforms. Certain features, presets, LOD settings, etc. will adhere to which platform you are compiling for. What they claim is not only impossible to do, no studio would undertake multiplatform development if it required that level of dedication per platform. It would be a nightmare for any game, let alone one as intricate and massive as this. The only difference between console and pc is hardware for the most part. Then you have certain hooks you have to account for on the networking side, which is where the console dev kits come into play. The underlying code of the game remains the same.

I knew it was a larper post just from the other BS, but with how they tried to amusingly describe the programming process it was beyond obvious. I know CDPR had to have gotten a good laugh out of this if they read it. I know I sure as hell did.

6uswc6L.png

Image from one of the endings. Not sure which ending so if someone could clarify that would be swell. I think it's from the Night City Legend ending.

Pill on Tucson, AZ and another on the border of Texas. Thoughts?

Last edited:

View attachment 11127260

Image from one of the endings. Not sure which ending so if someone could clarify that would be swell. I think it's from the Night City Legend ending.

One more hint for the AZ expansion. After all these facts you still believe that all we already have in game is just a pack of coincidences?

View attachment 11127260

Ooh well, never saw that but bruh, if that picture is not a clue what it is? Is evident that arizona got cut at the end. Or at least was intended to appear on a DLC from alot of time

Could be other ways to get to the palace. Maybe there's another rocket ship in Tucson
Yes of corse but what I wanted to say is, that they are with this ending pretty much forced to do another map if it isn't already done. And if this map would be a 5x5 square of desert only with a nomad camp in it would be pretty disappointing. Also when they have to do another map, it would be such a waste if u spend like 5 minutes on it and the other hours of the DLC in the middle of a spacestation in heckin nowhere u know.Like at the start u get like 1-2 hours contend on the station to find someone on the there that u gotta talk to and after that u go back to Arizona and get u cured there. This way u could make both endings work into one ending and I think it would be a good solution that both sides are happy. The one who want to go on the spacestacion and the ones who want Arizona with Panam like me.

Yep there are many heavily discussed threads in the forum already about that and I saw the source yesterday because somebody posted it there. It was also mentioned that they would wanna do a no mans sky kinda way. Do not know what to think about that. I hope its true and there are 1000 hours of Panamcontent in there thats my only hope tbh. xD :giveup:

The link that went around:

Yes of corse but what I wanted to say is, that they are with this ending pretty much forced to do another map if it isn't already done. And if this map would be a 5x5 square of desert only with a nomad camp in it would be pretty disappointing. Also when they have to do another map, it would be such a waste if u spend like 5 minutes on it and the other hours of the DLC in the middle of a spacestation in heckin nowhere u know.Like at the start u get like 1-2 hours contend on the station to find someone on the there that u gotta talk to and after that u go back to Arizona and get u cured there. This way u could make both endings work into one ending and I think it would be a good solution that both sides are happy. The one who want to go on the spacestacion and the ones who want Arizona with Panam like me.

Yep there are many heavily discussed threads in the forum already about that and I saw the source yesterday because somebody posted it there. It was also mentioned that they would wanna do a no mans sky kinda way. Do not know what to think about that. I hope its true and there are 1000 hours of Panamcontent in there thats my only hope tbh. xD :giveup:

The link that went around:
Yes alot of people made videos regarding that.
That Dev gave us more hype :LOL: but also more hope.
40gb of cut content.. is a game apart. Imagine how much content they can add, imagine how much more Panam we will have:love:

As soon as i saw that video i was like "ok, lets give Panam gang some good news" XD

I am sure it's been said but after playing the game to completion a few time i am Sad and shocked at the quality of judy's Romance scene and dialogue compared to panam's . Both are well written Characters but panam's romance in the tank is a slap in the face to fans of hers.

In My Opionion!

Yes alot of people made videos regarding that.
That Dev gave us more hype :LOL: but also more hope.
40gb of cut content.. is a game apart. Imagine how much content they can add, imagine how much more Panam we will have:love:

As soon as i saw that video i was like "ok, lets give Panam gang some good news" XD
Appreciate it brother!
The one thing I was wondering when I was downloading the game, was the size of the game I mean it was like 65Gb.
If u look at CoD they would patch an MP5 into the game and the patch got like 120Gb. With cyberpunk, what they said tha game would have implemented? Only 65Gb? Like wut?

I am sure it's been said but after playing the game to completion a few time i am Sad and shocked at the quality of judy's Romance scene and dialogue compared to panam's . Both are well written Characters but panam's romance in the tank is a slap in the face to fans of hers.

In My Opionion!
Yep, I mean three sidequests with Panam where u build a relationship and than just drop her like she was nothing is pretty disappointing for all of us, u are totally right. All romances are weak in some ways. But I think the fact that she is pretty much a part of your cure hopefully and there is so less to do with her is pretty sad. And for us, there is just one girl anyways!!!

Last edited:
Appreciate it brother!
The one thing I was wondering when I was downloading the game, was the size of the game I mean it was like 65Gb.
If u look at CoD they would patch an MP5 into the game and the patch got like 120Gb. With cyberpunk, what they said tha game would have implemented? Only 65Gb? Like wut?

Yep, I mean three sidequests with Panam where u build a relationship and than just drop her like she was nothing is pretty disappointing for all of us, u are totally right. All romances are weak in some ways. But I think the fact that she is pretty much a part of your cure hopefully and there is so less to do with her is pretty sad. And for us, there is just one girl anyways!!!
Yes, there is only her for us :love:
Anyways, respect for all other romances, i think CDPR should improve and add more stuff in every romance. But Panam is Panam.
I also tried to start a new game and romance someone else but i cant, my hands refuse to do it XD
I will miss her to much

Top Bottom