Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
You're right, but I was always under the impression that the sequel of cyberpunk would be in Arizona and follows V's story there, also it would be difficult to do this dlc for the people that doesn't really see the panam ending as canon at least in regards to continuity.

It's definitely a possibility that whatever would be the cyberpunk sequel would follow a completely different protagonist though.

We can only hope. The Aldecaldo ending would be my preferred continuation.

But I think the areas surrounding NC (and inside NC for that part) will be fleshed out by DLCs or expansions.

Realistically, IF there's a story continuation happening in Arizona, I guess it would be either an expansion later down the road, but more likely Cyberpunk 2078.
Of course, I hope for both. Several expansions and continuation of V's story in sequels.

Been a long time since I've had so much fun and been this excited for a game, good times.

Last edited:
I think the Chances are really high now that more content will come too her! or at least the Hopes are very High haha

I played the game as a Streetkid and will now start a second playthrough as Nomad! wish me luck boys and pray for me not to cry
Good luck bud
Anyways, i played as streetkid too, and i have to say, i think thats (for me) the best way to go if we wanna romance Panam. I know, alot can say nomad will be the best.
But think about that:
You are a streetkid, you dream to be in a Gang, die and become a NC legend. You dont care about anything but eddies. One day you meet Panam and she changes your life, she changes your points of view, she changes how you approach people and the world. And ofc you fall in love for her.
She makes you a better person, with different and good principles.
She gives you love, a family, makes you understand the importance of family and makes you mature a lot as a person, teaching you to worry about others and not just about yourself.

At least I played it like this, and also this way of seeing and immersing myself in the game helped me to identify myself even more with V and in the relationship with Panam.
For this reason i think street kid is the best, because i like to think that she changes you in a better way.

Anyways, that only my opinion. Good luck with the new playthrough tho :p

Good luck bud
Anyways, i played as streetkid too, and i have to say, i think thats (for me) the best way to go if we wanna romance Panam. I know, alot can say nomad will be the best.
But think about that:
You are a streetkid, you dream to be in a Gang, die and become a NC legend. You dont care about anything but eddies. One day you meet Panam and she changes your life, she changes your points of view, she changes how you approach people and the world. And ofc you fall in love for her.
She gives you love, a family, makes you understand the importance of family and makes you mature a lot as a person, teaching you to worry about others and not just about yourself.

At least I played it like this, and also this way of seeing and immersing myself in the game helped me to identify myself even more with V and in the relationship with Panam.
For this reason i think street kid is the best, because i like to think that she changes you in a better way.

The same felling about nomad ending playing a corpo V. Once you were selfish corpo-rat, you don’t trust anyone and look down on everyone.
But your meeting with Panam changes everything and becomes your “path of redemption”. So you realise that nomads aren’t so bad. In this case even corpo V is able to help and empathise people and love someone.
Panam for Corpo V is a ray of light.

Now lets be honest. They want to make the game better, give longevity to the game and ofc make money.
How you think they can reach these goals?
Adding stuff that they know players wont like?
Or maybe adding something people is asking?

I mean, devs are not stupid at all, most of them are gamers too and everyone have passion for videogames.
We dont even need to tell them, they already know what a gamer expect and would love to see in the game.
They know the feelings we prove for the characters they made, because probably they feel the same too.
I think we will a day see everything we want and we love, added in the game.
Is just a matter of time, i want to trust devs
First of all, in order to understand what players expect, they should read this forum and pay attention to both the largest threads and the smaller ones. So they will be able to find a "middle ground" and satisfy most of the players. Speaking of content, it would be more appropriate to say "return" rather than "add", because while playing, you can literally feel that most of the game has been put under the knife.

I also want to believe in the developers, but, as you said, let's be honest with ourselves - there are no guarantees that the game will be fixed and will become what we want. Too much work needs to be done to satisfy everyone, because the problems are not only with the characters and the story, but also with other aspects of the game. Now the game has dropped very much in popularity, the developers have already made a lot of money, and what I am most afraid of is that they will give up and decide that supporting this game will be a waste of time.

But on the other hand, they simply cannot leave everything as it is. The future of the company essentially depends on cyberpunk. If they do not bring the game to a satisfying state, then no one will buy cyberpunk MP, no one will pre-order their next game. The company has put itself in a very dangerous position. One wrong step - and they can fall into disfavor of the players, standing on a par with EA and Ubisoft

If they really want to return the most precious thing - fans and potential buyers - they have to try very hard. In my understanding, this is not just the addition of new content or DLC, but a global update of the game, as it was with No Man Sky, and further expansion continuing the story of V and his friends / loved ones

Don't get me wrong, I really like the game, I see all this huge potential that just needs to be unleashed, but at the same time I am very worried about the future of CP, because now you can expect anything, and not the fact that it will be something good

P.S. Forgive me for moving away from the topic of the thread and bringing a little negative, but I had to "speak out". By the way, this game is very lucky with the community ;)

Panam is a nomad and a leader of her people - I really don't think she should end up in our apartments like some sort of trophy. That's not who the character is. Do I want more interactions? I think I've been clear that yes, absolutely, but I want her to be neither a pet nor a prize.

You're absolutely right - of course, Panam is no trophy. I would say she is a wild girl, she is kicking ass and a strong women with a nice smile - i guess otherwise we wouldn't wish more interactions with here. So it's key, that "she stays in character". ;)
But that's also not what i meant. I would love, if she could randomly visit and leave the apartment at her own will. More like a surprise, but also, as we are in a romance, relatively natural. So as you guys already said, she could call or text, that tonight she is there and we should bring some stuff etc. or we could call her - but she need to go again and again her own ways, simply to give us the feel not to be a bot and a mindless companion who sticks with us fixed the rest of the game (even though i also would love to play most of the story with her at my side). Therefore i wished she would go on her own "gang-smacking-NC-cleaning-course" or something like that and i am totally in at least for the text and selfie-idea. Then, as you said " it's the worst to go back to camp and see her doing nothing but playing on her phone, never even leaving her seat. She needs more life."

Well said brother, well said.

Yes, you are right, but she is the main leader of the Aldecaldos after the final gig, everytime u complete it, the game resets u back again bevor the gig, so she wouldn't be the only leader because of Saul so. I get your point u don't want that she is following u 24/7 but if u don't feel like thats an option u can easily avoid by just send her away and thank her for her work. In that case u can play everything with her, or just the things u want to do with her.

And the thing with the apartment: I wouldnt even think about the apartment because i like the outside of NC much more :LOL:, but just get one tent with her at the aldecaldos camp would be awesome where u can sleep etc. That would be a big thing for me because rn i think the tent we have there is preety useless.

Thanks, bro and i know what you mean. At heart, the nomad-path is also the way i connect the most with, so please dev's - give us at least some text messages and a tent to stay with here :LOL:(y)

Last edited:
The same felling about nomad ending playing a corpo V. Once you were selfish corpo-rat, you don’t trust anyone and look down on everyone.
But your meeting with Panam changes everything and becomes your “path of redemption”. So you realise that nomads aren’t so bad. In this case even corpo V is able to help and empathise people and love someone.
Panam for Corpo V is a ray of light.
I agree. Overall, I also really like the contrast between the noisy and congested Night City and the quiet Badlands

First of all, in order to understand what players expect, they should read this forum and pay attention to both the largest threads and the smaller ones. So they will be able to find a "middle ground" and satisfy most of the players. Speaking of content, it would be more appropriate to say "return" rather than "add", because while playing, you can literally feel that most of the game has been put under the knife.

I also want to believe in the developers, but, as you said, let's be honest with ourselves - there are no guarantees that the game will be fixed and will become what we want. Too much work needs to be done to satisfy everyone, because the problems are not only with the characters and the story, but also with other aspects of the game. Now the game has dropped very much in popularity, the developers have already made a lot of money, and what I am most afraid of is that they will give up and decide that supporting this game will be a waste of time.

But on the other hand, they simply cannot leave everything as it is. The future of the company essentially depends on cyberpunk. If they do not bring the game to a satisfying state, then no one will buy cyberpunk MP, no one will pre-order their next game. The company has put itself in a very dangerous position. One wrong step - and they can fall into disfavor of the players, standing on a par with EA and Ubisoft

If they really want to return the most precious thing - fans and potential buyers - they have to try very hard. In my understanding, this is not just the addition of new content or DLC, but a global update of the game, as it was with No Man Sky, and further expansion continuing the story of V and his friends / loved ones

Don't get me wrong, I really like the game, I see all this huge potential that just needs to be unleashed, but at the same time I am very worried about the future of CP, because now you can expect anything, and not the fact that it will be something good

P.S. Forgive me for moving away from the topic of the thread and bringing a little negative, but I had to "speak out". By the way, this game is very lucky with the community ;)
well, yes. None knows what the game will become, we can only say our opinion. Of course all of us wish the best but yes, we must be prepared for the worst too.
What i mean is, just dont think devs are selfish, dont think that now that they have made enough money with CP they will dump that away.
Is something that will go against every logic, for the company and for the people who worked hard for this game to happen.
Got lot of problems ofc, but why wouldnt they support the game?
As i said before, they are working on CP from alot of years, they are for sure in love with the game too, as we are.
Is impossible to work in something like that, on a game that they knows got alot of potential especially on the charcters writing aspect, and stop upgrade and
dont take care of it.

Im talking like a lover of "programming". I know very few things, is just a passion. I created many sites for my self (never published on internet ofc, just to do something in dead times, nothing special, just CSS and HTML xD) and i really feel proud, i care about my work also if it isnt nothing professional ofc. Imagine create a huge game like cyberpunk. As i said, is their creation, they wont ignore it, and they dont need to read the forum to know what we would like to see, they know. (but this doesnt mean they have to ignore the forum, not saying that. I really hope they read these threads, as you said, to have an idea. The point is that they know everything we feel. Im sure they know what to do ).

But yes, we cant always be positive, must be realistic too. But being realistic, i think we are going in a good way, i think (and hope) we have a good chance.
Only the time can say us if we are right or not. Hope yes.

I'm trusting the developers so much, I hope they won't let us down being selfish :/

But yes, we cant always be positive, must be realistic too. But being realistic, i think we are going in a good way, i think (and hope) we have a good chance.
Only the time can say us if we are right or not. Hope yes.

I'm trusting the developers so much, I hope they won't let us down being selfish :/

You're on the mark, these are all hope, and speaking as a professional developer, every change is measured against a cost and the benefit. Hopefully they see the benefit in these, but we can't demand something and expect it to just happen.

That said, while we need to stay realistic we can still dream, preferably near a campfire and under a star filled sky with people we care about.

You're on the mark, these are all hope, and speaking as a professional developer, every change is measured against a cost and the benefit. Hopefully they see the benefit in these, but we can't demand something and expect it to just happen.

That said, while we need to stay realistic we can still dream, preferably near a campfire and under a star filled sky with people we care about.
Well, they will benefit from that for sure :p
Anyways yes, are hopes, but are simple things that can be made easily. Dreams can beecome true tho.

For now as you said, lets spend some time near a campfire, with Panam ofc :love: waiting for good news:sad:

Ps. you cant stay near the campfire with Panam, so for now I am happy (more or less) to see her sitting in the truck xD

Good luck bud
But think about that:

Yep, another Streetkid here. Fully support you on that.

Also consider this: if you made a deep friendship with Judy (another "Street kid") and helped her move out of NC, she urges you to do the same and is much happier herself being out of that shithole of a city.

I always head-cannoned a bit that my Streetkid V was maybe a little bit inspired or motivated by his best friends' (and fellow street kid's) decision as well, in the end.

Which is why it just solidified his choice to leave with Panam and Nomads even more. ;)

Last edited:
Panam is a nomad and a leader of her people - I really don't think she should end up in our apartments like some sort of trophy. That's not who the character is. Do I want more interactions? I think I've been clear that yes, absolutely, but I want her to be neither a pet nor a prize.
However, I don't think it would be totally immersion-breaking to be able to call her up, have a conversation with her, meet up somewhere or have her along on your travels.

Yep, another Streetkid here. Fully support you on that.

Also consider this: if you made a deep friendship with Judy (another "Street kid") and helped her move out of NC, she urges you to do the same and is much happier herself being out of that shithole of a city.

I always head-cannoned a bit that my Streetkid V was maybe a little bit inspired or motivated by his best friends' (and fellow street kid's) decision as well, in the end. ;)
Yes, after the star ending, when i saw judy's message i was like "dont worry sis, im already leaving NC" XD
I have to say that i really liked judy as friend and im sad she is not with us now, but Panam is Panam ahhahah.
Hopefully we will see her in a DLC tho

Yes, after the star ending, when i saw judy's message i was like "dont worry sis, im already leaving NC" XD
I have to say that i really liked judy as friend and im sad she is not with us now, but Panam is Panam ahhahah.
Let's all keep saying "I assume that Judy meets up with V and Panam in Arizona in the expansion" - if we keep saying it they have to do it, right?

In Panam ending if you play female V that romanced Judy she leaves Night City with Aldecaldos and V. I think if they will make nomad ending continuation DLC happen then they will make her also leave Night City with male V as a friend. It would completely make no sense if she only was there when you play DLC as female V. Not including her at all would be even dumber, it would cause too big plothole when you saw her in base game leaving with you, and for some reason now she isn't there.

Personally, I don't understand why they didn't have Judy come with us when male V romanced Panam. They did it for the Fem V that romanced Judy.
She didn't stick around, she left the city, so she's traveling in Oregon I think. I think she only sticks around with Female V (never played one, so I'm not 100%). But she can easily meet up with V and the clan.
Post automatically merged:

In Panam ending if you play female V that romanced Judy she leaves Night City with Aldecaldos and V. I think if they will make nomad ending continuation DLC happen then they will make her also leave Night City with male V as a friend. It would completely make no sense if she only was there when you play DLC as female V. Not including her at all would be even dumber, it would cause too big plothole when you saw her in base game leaving with you, and for some reason now she isn't there.

Yeah, they could easily incorporate her as having met up. I imagine she feels like she owes V.

She didn't stick around, she left the city, so she's traveling in Oregon I think. I think she only sticks around with Female V (never played one, so I'm not 100%). But she can easily meet up with V and the clan.
I get that, it was more just wishful thinking. Judy's a dear friend and she would've been welcome into the family with open arms rather than just go off alone to find herself.

Post automatically merged:

Yeah, they could easily incorporate her as having met up. I imagine she feels like she owes V.
Yeah met up would be possible, but there is no need for that. I have played as female V and in this ending she simply go with V and Aldecaldos together, even during the credits she video calls you and you can hear V's screaming to her in the background that food is ready, so she is 100% there.

Top Bottom