Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Well, everyone should experience Panam's romance at least once. Is something different, is on another level.
She deserve alot more attention from the devs tho:(

Not gonna lie, I was all in for Judy - right up to the "Ex Factor" quest. Kinda understood we played on different teams when she referred to Maiko as an ex.

"Well, that nomad chick with the car that rejected me has been waiting awfully long in the garage outside the motel, better get going".
From that point on I got completely sucked in. The memes about slamming the brakes and turning 180 degrees whenever Panam called hit me spot on.

Panam & Aldecado ending for every playthrough, most def.

I thoroughly enjoyed the Panam story. Yea she is immature and brash, but the character conveyed that she loved her family. Willing to risk it all for them; knifes edge. Yea she refused to listen to reason and measure her reactions, but that honest fiery passion about life can inspire and make her endearing. In a world where everyone is deceitful, selfish, and a cutthroat, she stands out, wearing those emotions on her sleeve, which doesn't allow room for deception. During the slow parts, Panam is at her best, she calms down a bit, relaxes in your presence and jokes a bit. The independent california hotel scene is well acted, well written, and the music tops it off to solidify that emotional connection. Your buddy Johnny in the morning saying what we were all thinking; go after her bro, you will regret it if you dont.

I would love to see more content with Panam, romance(date night content) and mission combat. Her storyline is fast feels a bit rushed, maybe its feels that way because of how frantic Panam can be about getting stuff done. A lot of options for story directions too. In the end I hope we get more. Loved this game and character.
She's explosive and can come off as rude or mean etc. but she's fiercely loyal to her friends and family. Willing to put everything on the line for you, for Saul and for the clan as a whole. I've seen people say she's childish when she argues with Saul, or that she's reckless in the missions she goes on and how she gets things done, but so far she's been right with every mission we've been on with her. She might be impulsive/immature/brash etc. but she's definitely not a dummy and she knows what she's doing. I think some people are just to sensitive for her attitude lmao

I thinks it's safe to say this picture speaks for about 80% of us in this thread.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1609967745708.jpg
    FB_IMG_1609967745708.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 71
Didn't even think to - the kiss was so sudden I think V, Johnny, and I were all like "wow".
True :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . I'm going to play everything again as a corpo, I though about doing this as a nomad but Idk, I really like the idea of my V starting like a corpo V and after learn with Panam how to become a Nomad, and yeah, this time I will try to explore every thing detail that this game tried to hide from us like that one where you can find Panam when Jackie is alive :LOL:

True :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . I'm going to play everything again as a corpo, I though about doing this as a nomad but Idk, I really like the idea of my V starting like a corpo V and after learn with Panam how to become a Nomad, and yeah, this time I will try to explore every thing detail that this game tried to hide from us like that one where you can find Panam when Jackie is alive :LOL:
I found that organically and found it to be one of the games redeeming qualities

Corpo. It was a run where a man lost everything he valued and ended up finding love and a family.

Same experience for me.
Saw it only fitting to start a nomad playthrough.

Leaving my clan & family - chasing dreams in Night City.
Meeting a person with the same background, who's also trying her luck in the city.
Telling the city to sod off together, leaving with her and my new family.

I recently started a nomad run. The hardest part is going to be seeing Panam in the Afterlife and not immediately running after her.
Yeah, I think I will be a little bit sad after seeing that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Imagine if you could interact with her, it would be amazing the way that you would meet her after :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Post automatically merged:

Corpo. It was a run where a man lost everything he valued and ended up finding love and a family.
This is really dope :cry::ROFLMAO:

Let me know which playthrough you liked the most after you have finished your Nomad playthrough. I am curious.
Will do, the first I didn't do any research to romances or anything, so when I first met Panam I just assumed she was an irate nomad (which isn't wrong), but I didn't know where things would go, so it was all new surprises. This time I'll know what it means when Rogue sends me her way. I'll cherish the time together, but I won't experience the surprises.

Top Bottom