Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Don't know how about you guys but I'm a grown up guy, and currently waiting for any Panam info from CDPR more than for a Christmas present when I was a kid :LOL:
What Panam do to a men...:coolstory:
Same, Panam achieved many things. If u asked me two months ago, that I would get active on reddit (for a short period of time) , or sign in on a forum be active and tell them how good the game was for me and what I am hoping to see in the future. I would have laughed my ass of. But here I am counting every second for a replie of CDPR about her. :sad:

Same, Panam achieved many things. If u asked me two months ago, that I would get active on reddit (for a short period of time) , or sign in on a forum be active and tell them how good the game was for me and what I am hoping to see in the future. I would have laughed my ass of. But here I am counting every second for a replie of CDPR about her. :sad:
It's just crazy what they did to us :sad:

Real talk tho: Am I the only one here who actually kinda liked this scene?

People say it had too much flashing lights and changing camera angles etc. and complaining in general they cannot see anything to get their rocks off fast enough or something.

But like visuals aside, to me the whole idea of neurally connecting to your partner during in intimate moment is some sci-fi Kino shit right there. Like something straight out of Neuromancer.

I also can't be the only one who thinks Panam's tank channels the same iconic energy as Yennefer's unicorn. :ROFLMAO:

1091500_20210110003041_1.png

1091500_20210110003042_1.png

Last edited:
People say it's too much flashing lights and changing camera angles etc. and complaining in general they cannot get their rocks off to it fast enough or something.

But like, to me the whole idea of neurally connecting to your partner during in intimate moment is some sci-fi Kino shit right there. Like something straight out of Neuromancer.

I also can't be the only one who thinks Panam's tank channels the same iconic energy as Yennefer's unicorn. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 11141135

View attachment 11141123
I guess it's alright, but I expected more to be honest.
This green filter and weird camera angles doesn't let as see all her... you know, advantages. :LOL:
After all, I'm just a simple men :shrug:

People say it had too much flashing lights and changing camera angles etc. and complaining in general they cannot see anything to get their rocks off fast enough or something.

But like visuals aside, to me the whole idea of neurally connecting to your partner during in intimate moment is some sci-fi Kino shit right there. Like something straight out of Neuromancer.

View attachment 11141150

View attachment 11141147
I think the scene itself wasn't that bad. It was just something special. If u compare it to Judys scene, I think Judys scene was way more intense, but panams was way more special. The neurally connection must be incredible in this case but I just think such a techscene with the act would fit Judy more than Panam. Especially if u think of it that Panam is the more natural character and doesn't even have a neuralaccsesspoint at her body (at least yet) and no visual cyberware. I think it would have fitted her much more if the scene would be much more natural and not in a tank connected with each other. But it wasn't that bad, it was just different.
Post automatically merged:

I guess it's alright, but I expected more to be honest.
This green filter and weird camera angles doesn't let as see all her... you know, advantages. :LOL:
After all, I'm just a simple men :shrug:
Well said! :ROFLMAO: I think the point is that they said it would be an adultgame and at the same time other not that adultheavy games have much more "conntent" in this way implemented as CP so i can see the point that it is weak. For me it is also weak.

Last edited:

View attachment 11141150

View attachment 11141147

I liked that scene too! Being ace, I guess I didnt really care for the sex visuals (or lack thereof) much, but the whole idea itself was somewhat.... romantic? like peak of intimacy and the bond? it really reminded me of the Love, Death + Robots Netflix series in a way. really interesting.

Also, how did you manage to make your V look so asian?

Fair enough, I guess I was just more focused on the idea itself which I found really novel, so the.... content itself didn't really bother me at all. :howdy:

It could be better in a more broad general sense I agree, but hey. We got Tank sex.
I agree the idea itself is brilliant, really experiencing it would be absolutely amazing I believe, just seeing it though is something else sadly

It's just crazy what they did to us :sad:

I blame it on Panam and the Aldecado's. Jackie made me sad, but they provided the hook that pulled me all the way to the finale. If Panam calls I'll travel across the whole world to find her, but at this point I'd do that for Mitch as well.

I liked that scene too! Being ace, I guess I didnt really care for the sex visuals (or lack thereof) much, but the whole idea itself was somewhat.... romantic? like peak of intimacy and their bond? it really reminded me of the Love, Death + Robots Netflix series in a way. really interesting.

It wasn't a moment of titlation for me, but more of a moment for V and Panam to finally be able to express themselves. It was bringing their relationship to another level which was super satisfying. To have it all end five minutes after and not be picked up until the finale was a real letdown though.

I blame it on Panam and the Aldecado's. Jackie made me sad, but they provided the hook that pulled me all the way to the finale. If Panam calls I'll travel across the whole world to find her, but at this point I'd do that for Mitch as well.

It wasn't a moment of titlation for me, but more of a moment for V and Panam to finally be able to express themselves. It was bringing their relationship to another level which was super satisfying. To have it all end five minutes after and not be picked up until the finale was a real letdown though.
And as soon as it's over:
"hi there V" :giveup:

I agree! It was a real special moment cut short with an abrupt ending, because CDPR unfortunately went the route of "well, here's the sex scene and that's it for the entire thing, lol"
of all the RPGs I played, Pathfinder handled it the best in my opinion, where the romance would still continue past the intimate moment, and could culminate in a marriage at the end.

not saying ,we gotta marry Panam or something haha. Just that some more interaction and continuation wouldnt hurt either.

I agree! It was a real special moment cut short with an abrupt ending, because CDPR unfortunately went the route of "well, here's the sex scene and that's it for the entire thing, lol"
of all the RPGs I played, Pathfinder handled it the best in my opinion, where the romance would still continue past the intimate moment, and could culminate in a marriage at the end.

not saying ,we gotta marry Panam or something haha. Just that some more interaction and continuation wouldnt hurt either.

Yeah, they weren't even at an "I love you" (though let's be honest if it's not love taking on Araska tower I don't know what is) - they have so much more to experience together. I want so badly to see that grow.

And as soon as it's over:
"hi there V" :giveup:

Oh god, yeah. Ok, you miss me, but please, come back to life! I don't want to talk about Kang Tao and Rogue anymore! I know your answer, I've heard it a million times.

Yeah, they weren't even at an "I love you" (though let's be honest if it's not love taking on Araska tower I don't know what is) - they have so much more to experience together. I want so badly to see that grow.
Let’s be honest. We all are waiting for the moment when Panam will finally say “love” word to V. It could be the most romantic moment in star ending expansion)

Don't know how about you guys but I'm a grown up guy, and currently waiting for any Panam info from CDPR more than for a Christmas present when I was a kid :LOL:
What Panam do to a men...:coolstory:
Yeah, it's true. I am as an adult man, can say, that she really did something with me^^. Only for Panam's quests I go with a childish smile on my face. Like as I went on a date with my school crush 5 -7 years ago.
Well now, I wait for DLC about Panam more than other things :giggle:

Let’s be honest. We all are waiting for the moment when Panam will finally say “love” word to V. It could be the most romantic moment in star ending expansion)

Crazy silly idea of mine, I'm kind of hoping it's during a firefight or something and it just slips out. They have to take a moment and react, but then you get back to the fighting - after the fact you have the big talk. It just seems like the only way you'd get Panam to say it was by accident.

Yeah, it's true. I am as an adult man, can say, that she really did something with me^^. Only for Panam's quests I go with a childish smile on my face. Like as I went on a date with my school crush 5 -7 years ago.
Well now, I wait for DLC about Panam more than other things :giggle:

I've been with my wife for nearly a decade. It's ridiculous that Panam can do that.

Same here...

I've been with my wife for nearly a decade. It's ridiculous that Panam can do that.

Same. 3,5 years with my gf here, haha. But at least she feels pretty chill about it. :coolstory:

The power of a well written and acted character, I guess.

Also, how did you manage to make your V look so asian?

The secret is using Eyes 19. :D

Also heh, it actually makes me happy when someone recognizes my V as "asian" looking, since that was my intent in the first place, given how somewhat limited the character creator is. :smart:

Crazy silly idea of mine, I'm kind of hoping it's during a firefight or something and it just slips out. They have to take a moment and react, but then you get back to the fighting - after the fact you have the big talk. It just seems like the only way you'd get Panam to say it was by accident.

And I thought that it happened to me because I have no gf.... I mean isn't this crazy a bit ? :D

Top Bottom