Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+

Guest 4541318

I really hope Panam and V will get their romantic scene in AZ where nobody can disturb them)
So they can finally tell each other a few main words in their life;)
:ohstopit:
Post automatically merged:

Hi, I'm glad that this thread has arisen and that for so many people Panama is an important person, just like for me.

I am happy and sad at the same time.
Happy because we got a great person, beautiful and with a great personality.
Sad because there were too few missions from Panama and we don't know if the Aldecaldos (best ending in my opinion) ending will continue in the DLC.

Do you also think the Aldecaldos ending is canonical (where we leave NC from Judy / Panama)?
In my opinion, V would choose this ending because he/she realized that this city destroys people
(Jackie's death, street violence, corporations destroying people for profits) and people are the most important (and freedom too).
In addition, he/she met wonderful people whom he began to care for. And they care for him/her.
Yes, there is violence outside NC too, but V will be with his/her family and with a loved one :)

Thanks for reading this, I have nobody to share my thoughts with.
I wish I had a family like Aldecaldos and a girl like Panam :giveup:

I will be checking back more often because you guys are great and you give me a smile :howdy:
:howdy:

Probably some of aldecaldo veterans die or MBE turns out to be villain
nobody cares about avocados
until player goes to 3rd or 4th walkthrough
three missions are not enough to feel them as future family

Imo panzer scene was worse than other sex scenes because it was interrupted so it could probably prevent V and Panam from opening their feelings up alone.
hm, attack after sex scene was absolutely fun and badass, one of the best scene in the game
problem is with the color filter and strange frame changes
i understard that devs want to add fire but it didn't work as should

I'll one up you on bad endings.

Imagine we finally get a cure but Panam dies during the process. Cured at the cost of your lover.

Hi, I'm glad that this thread has arisen and that for so many people Panama is an important person, just like for me.

I am happy and sad at the same time.
Happy because we got a great person, beautiful and with a great personality.
Sad because there were too few missions from Panama and we don't know if the Aldecaldos (best ending in my opinion) ending will continue in the DLC.

Do you also think the Aldecaldos ending is canonical (where we leave NC from Judy / Panama)?
In my opinion, V would choose this ending because he/she realized that this city destroys people
(Jackie's death, street violence, corporations destroying people for profits) and people are the most important (and freedom too).
In addition, he/she met wonderful people whom he began to care for. And they care for him/her.
Yes, there is violence outside NC too, but V will be with his/her family and with a loved one :)

Thanks for reading this, I have nobody to share my thoughts with.
I wish I had a family like Aldecaldos and a girl like Panam :giveup:

I will be checking back more often because you guys are great and you give me a smile :howdy:
Hey welcome! Glad for you to share your thoughts with us :D

I think CDPR set up the TRUE villain of cyberpunk to be night city itself. It has so much to do, so many sights, it's so shiny and beautiful but it just sucks the life out of you.

in the sun ending, you end up caring about becoming a legend of the city, even over the people you care about- it consumes you

in the arasaka ending, you give yourself up to the corp that runs the city- it consumes you

star ending, you find the most important thing in your life and choose that over everything else- you survived the city and find your freedom :D

I think just considering how cdpr is, where even if its possible to get a happy ending in witcher3, they went the extra mile to provide even further closure to players with blood and wine, they will definitely explore this star ending. There's nothing that says they 100% will never explore a truly happy ending even though cyberpunk genre can generally be described as bitter sweet.

i think even cdpr just doesn't have an answer to dlc
but i really feel bad for pan because of pills progress bar
iliad shard is still looks as hope but...
and sun pan offers to just die next to her

Welcome to the family Nomad!

There are too many signs and hints for continuation in Star epilogue (Iliad shard, legendary clothing that cannot be equipped) to omit this ending in future DLC. We all are full of hope that our V and Panam can get greater time together and finally a truly happy ending for their story, but to keep it in the vibe of CP they both paid the high price for their happiness.

"You can't save the world, but you can save yourself and those ones close to you"

View attachment 11154956
so I'm a nomad now :cool:

"You can't save the world, but you can save yourself and those ones close to you"
who said that? this is amazing!

You’re welcome, friend!
Actually we don’t know if devs intend to make any ending canon. For me personally Star ending is only true ending. During whole main storyline (regardless of your life paths) we see how V’s dreams and goals change.

In prologue and actions before V inserts chip in his/her head we see his/her main dream and goal as becoming NC legend. But I see these dreams about legend and glory as fairy tales.

Biochip and Johnny changed V’s life. He/she had to forget about so high goals as glory and legendary status and did his/her best just to SURVIVE. And V knows he/she has little time so he/she tries to find different people who can help him with removing chip from his head. At this moment V met Panam who changed his life and his values and goals again.

After Panam meeting and close acquaintance with her and Aldecaldos V realised that friends and and family can also be person’s value. Gradually V and Panam fell in love with each other. At some moment V decided that he can’t live only for himself. He missed the girl he loved and family who accepted him as its member.

At the end of storyline V finally realised that NC is not worth to hold on it and to become its legend. His real fate was Panam and aldecaldo. Yes, the price for this choice was high. But Panam told V that each aldecaldo was indebted to V for all he did. And Bob, Teddy, Scorpions and Saul death was not vain.
Thanks man!

nomad for panam, kid for legend, corpo for arasaka

Probably in your case street kid V is doomed to stay at NC but not in mine or someone’s in this thread.

I played as street kid and I didn’t see any contradictions in leaving NC with Panam and Nomads. Some street kid dialogue options (not only with Panam) point it directly.
if you take iliad shard is into account it directly says

abide here and war about the city of the Trojans, then lost is my home-return, but my renown shall be imperishable
who is trojans, nomad whorms who dig tonnels? v has 100% legend bar

but if I return home to my dear native land, lost then is my glorious renown, yet shall my life long endure, neither shall the doom of death come soon upon me.
what? nc is native land
so he's doomed from the start?

i think devs just don't even know what to do with this mess
waiting for febrary because takemura interferes with meeting with pan

Which lifepath fits best with Panam? And why do you think that? I'm curious of what you guys think.
Any lifepath fits with Panam equally.
Take in mind that your lifepath is your PAST primarily.
Imo your past is your life experience but it can’t define your present and moreover it can’t define your future.

Corpo in Star ending: path of so called redemption. Evolution from selfish corpo “rat” to person who is able to trust, to pal, to love, to look at someone as an equal.

Street kid in Star ending: path of so called rethinking. Evolution from someone who was obsessed with the idea of being a Legend of any place to person who realised that you don’t need to be chained to this place to become its Legend.

Nomad in Star ending: path of so called returning. Evolution from nomad who left his clan in searching for happy life in the big city to nomad who realised this city to be black hole. He met girl with almost same fate (Panam) and joined his new nomad family and returned to the real nomad life.

Any lifepath fits with Panam equally.
Take in mind that your lifepath is your PAST primarily.
Imo your past is your life experience but it can’t define your present and moreover it can’t define your future.

Corpo in Star ending: path of so called redemption. Evolution from selfish corpo “rat” to person who is able to trust, to pal, to love, to look at someone as an equal.

Street kid in Star ending: path of so called rethinking. Evolution from someone who was obsessed with the idea of being a Legend of any place to person who realised that you don’t need to be chained to this place to become its Legend.

Nomad in Star ending: path of so called returning. Evolution from nomad who left his clan in searching for happy life in the big city to nomad who realised this city to be black hole. He met girl with almost same fate (Panam) and joined his new nomad family and returned to the real nomad life.

And it is beautiful that we can choose our path despite our origins

I want Panam missions to never end.

I imagined that.... CDPR releasing monthly updates to Cyberpunk with new missions and dialogues from Panama
that would be too good ;)

Which lifepath fits best with Panam? And why do you think that? I'm curious of what you guys think.

In a general sense, I feel like every lifepath fits with the panam ending, the only difference is that the streetkid and corpo paths start in NC already, and nomad makes his way there. Panam's quests open our eyes to the different kind of life outside the city that we come to value more.

for me personally, Nomad fits with Panam best. Nomad V, his Bakker clan fell apart because no leader wanted to take initiative and they just slowly died out, so he was a drifter and got tossed into night city. At clouds, he told the doll that his fear was being alone again, with no one to be at his side when he dies. With Panam he found a family that would stick their necks out for him as much as he would for them, and its a clan with goals and direction after mikoshi. Something about coming full circle as a nomad really speaks to me, and the special dialogue you get especially when you get the jacket makes the moment that much more special. I also like how some of those lines helps V connect with panam more too so overall it just feels like a stronger bond.

Nomad V gave the street merc life a shot, but ultimately his nomad roots were to strong to ignore and he'd rather die(or not! expansion pls :D) among the people who care about him and next to the girl he loves than be chained to a city that never cared about him.

nomad for panam, kid for legend, corpo for arasaka

if you take iliad shard is into account it directly says

abide here and war about the city of the Trojans, then lost is my home-return, but my renown shall be imperishable
who is trojans, nomad whorms who dig tonnels? v has 100% legend bar

but if I return home to my dear native land, lost then is my glorious renown, yet shall my life long endure, neither shall the doom of death come soon upon me.
what? nc is native land
so he's doomed from the start?

i think devs just don't even know what to do with this mess
waiting for febrary because takemura interferes with meeting with pan
Trojans in this case would be Night City and the type of people it attracts, Night City is the Trojan Horse basically. It comes presented to us as this great thing (Like the gift of the horse to the city of Troy) when actually it's what causes our demise in the end, our native land in this case would be anywhere with our family, or where we "belong" so I guess that means Arizona, or the badlands.
Post automatically merged:

I`m sure they put most of resources on fixing bugs. I woud expect some new features in a free DLC and some kind of continuation of plot in a DLCs to buy next year.
Yea I think if we're lucky then we will get the first expansion around September/October, but that's only if we're lucky, otherwise like you said it's probably gonna be next year :giveup: :giveup: :giveup: :giveup:

Top Bottom