Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Does anyone know if it's possible to add or create new emojis for the forum? I'd love to have the smiling Panam and frowning Panam as emojis, the same ones as the upvote and downvote buttons on r/AldecaldosForever.
I mean this one and the other one, can't find it right now sorry but I think I've seen them posted in this thread before
20201229_103659.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone know if it's possible to add or create new emojis for the forum? I'd love to have the smiling Panam and frowning Panam as emojis, the same ones as the upvote and downvote buttons on r/AldecaldosForever.
I mean this one and the other one, can't find it right now sorry but I think I've seen them posted in this thread before
View attachment 11158187
Oooo I'd really like that
Post automatically merged:

Cut content like staying in camp, some side-missions with her and veterans, maybe more dialogue options?
Yeees, that would be so awesome. Anything will do, until the Panam expansion comes out haha

Cut content like staying in camp, some side-missions with her and veterans, maybe more dialogue options?
I think they must have planned something initially, otherwise there's no reason to give us a home symbol at the camp if there's litteraly nothing to do.
But at this point I'd be satisfied with anything honestly, as long as we at least get something small just to be sure that we are being heard :giveup:

I cant see any upvote/downvotes on reddit : (

And about here, i guess it is in power of forum moderators. There was even thread about that, but it seems it died of old age. We can practice some necromancy over there :D

An if something was cut from the game, or planned ahead i belive we will get it.

I cant see any upvote/downvotes on reddit : (
On the new reddit design it looks like this:
1611739099329.png

And about here, i guess it is in power of forum moderators. There was even thread about that, but it seems it died of old age. We can practice some necromancy over there :D
Oh that's good to know, I'm going to try and find the pictures in the correct format as said over there!

1611739099329.png

Oh that's good to know, I'm going to try and find the pictures in the correct format as said over there!
Well I just went on the Panam subreddit to look for the images.. I regret doing that.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
View attachment 11158199

Well I just went on the Panam subreddit to look for the images.. I regret doing that.
View attachment 11158223
It's better to settle here, choom

Lots to think about there, thats for sure
Exactly. Most of us in this thread really love Panam and want to see her in expansions, that’s why we’re building theories, finding hints and references, sharing our thoughts and ideas. But all this activity is based on what we have now in story.

In other words we are trying to complete our sympathy to Panam with logical and constructive conclusions about her huge role in CP and V’s story.

I don't agree that this is not thread for someone with different opinion, this is thread about Panam storyline (and somehow Aldecaldos)
oh no, here we go again, ok
cp has "choices" => player invests their personal decisions
how saying "thinking is selfish" is not personal? sorry what? nonsense
you can hide it but it's still an abuse

i push opinion not more than anyone else here
noses and avocados are not even close to selfish, dh, stupid and traitor

you can save everyone and panam will wait - just go with hanako

star breaks basis of "life and glory"
while devil, sun and temperance not
devs don't give any adequate reason to make her behave the way she behave at the end of side quests storyline and legend epilogue

i ask about plotholes and nobody still cannot answer adequate other than just pathetic unsuccessful attempts to suppress and cancel
so I defend, it's obvious

devs just need to change legend endings to restore panam
panam: "i will go with you to cp!"
v: "no, u won't! i will return tomorrow and we will decide what to do"
panam: "i will wait you in the camp"

but we have: "cp? no, fu v!"

Last edited:
[...]

devs just need to change legend endings to restore panam
panam: "i will go with you to cp!"
v: "no, u won't! i will return tomorrow and we will decide what to do"
panam: "i will wait you in the camp"

but we have: "cp? no, fu v!"
If they will "restore Panam in legend endings" as you said then you will have everything: love, money, legend fixer status, power - so it will be the fairy tale even better than Star ending.

If they will "restore Panam in legend endings" as you said then you will have everything: love, money, legend fixer status, power - so it will be the fairy tale even better than Star ending.
ok, i hope you see
star: BL and NC legend, money, power, girl, misty happy predictions, "the sun"
sun: NC legend, money, power
devil: girl

ok, i hope you see but im not sure
star: BL and NC legend, money, power, girl, misty happy predictions
sun: NC legend, money, power
temperance: nothing
devil: girl
For me, that is my personal opinion:
Star: V refuses to be BL and NC legend, left his money and power behind - and as I stated yesterday here stuff from Mikoshi can be hijacked by Arasaka guns on the border and Aldecaldos transporting that stuff can be killed by them, and went to seek the cure. Ergo he chooses to be "Mr. Nobody" seeking a cure with people who he trusts and a girl he loved.

Guest 4541318

If honestly, i'm completely satisfied with the ending with Panam and Aldecaldos. I got what I wanted. The other endings are not as interesting to me.

P.S. It's hard to imagine how Panam and V living in a bigger mansion and swimming in money)))

Top Bottom