Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Originally a response to the above debate going on but I think I've gone off topic. I'll probably write a lengthier post on The Sun versus The Star later

The Star is my preferred ending but I think there is some beauty in The Sun. There's a really good quote from Bladerunner 2049 that encapsulates the meaning of The Sun in my opinion:

"Sometimes to love someone you have to be a stranger".

I think if I was actually V making that decision on the balcony IRL (where you have no save files to roll back to btw) I would have probably kept Panam in the dark for her own safety. If I get killed in action then so be it. At least I can rest easy knowing nothing bad would happen to the Aldecaldos and Panam.
Yea me too, my first playthrough I didn't call her because I was afraid she would die in Arasaka tower. IRL I definitely wouldn't have took that risk because I didn't even want to in game lmao, I had my finger on the escape button ready to go back to the main menu if she died when I finally got around to doing the star ending lol

Yea me too, my first playthrough I didn't call her because I was afraid she would die in Arasaka tower. IRL I definitely wouldn't have took that risk because I didn't even want to in game lmao, I had my finger on the escape button ready to go back to the main menu if she died when I finally got around to doing the star ending lol
The same fear was for me at stealing Basilisk mission. Militech convoy didn't sound good. I'm so glad that i did not found Saul back then despite my tries (even didn't knew that that was an actual option for that). Oh got shivers when i think that i might miss that mission and Tower, and Campfire.... :giveup:

But after that mission My V did not hesitated to ask Panam for help, her ideas were crazy, but worked!

The same fear was for me at stealing Basilisk mission. Militech convoy didn't sound good. I'm so glad that i did not found Saul back then despite my tries (even didn't knew that that was an actual option for that). Oh got shivers when i think that i might miss that mission and Tower, and Campfire.... :giveup:

But after that mission My V did not hesitated to ask Panam for help, her ideas were crazy, but worked!

Each of us feared for the life of Panam.
Nothing worse could have happened.

Guest 4541318

Even barman from Sunset motel said something along this: "She's that type of girl who would do everything to help you if you are on her side" and also V said to Saul "Are you seriously trying to convince Panam of not doing something she wants to?"
Yea, I even forgot about it? What moment was it?

I can agree that Panam’s temper is hard. She is not kind of girls who are quiet, wordless and uninitiated. She can’t sit and do nothing. Her misfortune is she never had person who can be really close to her, she had no chance to tell about her feelings, experiences, fears and desires.

She has always been nomad. That’s why her main concern was always clan, family and It’s safe and future. She resigned herself to the thought that she was not destined to meet someone who can be not partner or family member but friend. She had no time for her feelings, probably she almost forgot about them, that’s why first meeting with Panam showed her as rude and daring girl.

The thing is rudeness and boldness is her reaction to the loneliness in NC. That’s why Panam’s trust is hard to get. Yes, V had to help her with Nash. Yes, if wasn’t included in their agreement, but this V’s action was a sign for Panam. The sign she can trust someone not from her clan. And Saul rescuing and Basilisk mission gave her hope for her happiness.

That’s why Panam wanted to return her debt to V and help him whatever it takes. V gave Panam hope and Panam did the same to him in Star ending as well.

Last edited:

I just played this mission today. The moment, when Panam opens her feelings to you, than you sit down next to her, with her in your arm and the fire cracking in the background. Just looked for 30 mins straight not to the stars because that are moments that could last forever. :sad:

I just played this mission today. The moment, when Panam opens her feelings to you, than you sit down next to her, with her in your arm and the fire cracking in the background. Just looked for 30 mins straight not to the stars because that are moments that could last forever. :sad:
I had exactly the same feeling somo. I wanted to this moment for a long time stopped.
Post automatically merged:

I just arrived with Panam to an abandoned train station.
I am looking forward to those moments spent together in the tower and by the fire.
:love:

Last edited:
Top Bottom