Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
The atmospheric and romantic scenes lack a third-person view. Such scenes are missed...
Maybe someday we'll get something
photomode_10012021_111822.png

Guest 4541318

Remember the campfire scene or the nighttime conversation with a view of the stars before the assault? Now imagine them in the third person...

The atmospheric and romantic scenes lack a third-person view. Such scenes are missed...
I can agree that third person view is useful tool in game, specially in cut scenes during missions. But at the same time first person view makes the effect of real presence in game.
You start to realise that all game characters (specially LIs) are speaking with you, you can notice each emotion, gesture, wink or something else which can be hardly noticed in third person view.

In general, I have in mind that scenes of conversation between V and his/her romances are better in first person view. And photo mode should give all freedom in camera movement by third person mode.

Last edited:
I can agree that third person view is useful tool in game, specially in cut scenes during missions. But at the same time first person view makes the effect of real presence in game.
You start to realise that all game characters (specially LIs) are speaking with you, you can notice each emotion, gesture, wink or something else which can be hardly noticed in third person view.

In general, I have in mind that scenes of conversation between V and his/her romances are better in first person view. And photo mode should give all freedom in camera movement bythird person mode.
Exactly. You've come to the point.

In general, I have in mind that scenes of conversation between V and his/her romances are better in first person view. And photo mode should give all freedom in camera movement bythird person mode.
Yeah, that's the point. I've used that 3rd person just for photo mode, but rest of the game especially those moments with loved ones like that campfire scene - first person is like simply magical

You know what just occurred to me? Another sign of trust with panam, without her really saying it out loud, is yet again around the the campfire. She lets you put your arm around her in front of all of her family, even though clearly by her facial expression it was a shy moment for her. That is clearly a statement in itself because it's like she's making it public to them too that she is into you.

:giveup:

You know what just occurred to me? Another sign of trust with panam, without her really saying it out loud, is yet again around the the campfire. She lets you put your arm around her in front of all of her family, even though clearly by her facial expression it was a shy moment for her. That is clearly a statement in itself because it's like she's making it public to them too that she is into you.

:giveup:
Exactly. Considering her hard temper, her troubles with revealing feelings. But she let V come as closer to her as he could and touch and even put his arm around her.

I think that’s one more her sign to V that she loves him. After their conversation in tower when V advised Panam to follow her impulses she realised that she had no more reasons to hesitate and reject V. And she wants all family (veterans at least) to see that. And I was very glad to see how they accepted Panam’s choice without any indignations. Probably they have never seen Panam as happy as near that campfire, even if she tried to hide her shining face behind a mask of shyness.

Now the only thing she wanted was to be with him alone, but Basilisk mission still was too important.
That’s why she sent V text messages when she confirmed her love (but that was “like” word, she was so afraid to say “love”).

Last edited:
Top Bottom