Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Last edited:
jb844eb6i6e61.jpg
vk3b7db6i6e61.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
To be honest I'm just relying on "in-game" description of that card. At my first ever run I didn't pay attention on cards. But now after a few runs it hits me with that description. For me, it clearly was a sign of what happend next in the story with Panam. Vs determination to help Panam - Panam's later determination to help V, bravery on both sides, Panam's internal struggle with her feelings for V, we had many obstacles on the way but we reached our's goal - Panam helps V to reach the Mikoshi and now we are leaving to find the cure.
Now we are at the start of the new story (as in Polish localization last mission is called "New beginning"), we can encounter new obstacles on the way, but with Panam and Nomad Family we can overcome them.

View attachment 11160578

On the wall of the guardhouse on that parking lot where we met Panam

Surprise! Didn't knew that there were ingame description for those cards, but i hoped for some connection to story with that how does this card look - wolf/dog(i could think of Nash but he was "Crow")? This is female for sure, but that hood and cyberweare on face give me Wraiths vibes. Or maybe im trying to over-interpret that there is some connection despite i saw it in others tarot where not only meanings but "look" are important and hinting something.

I made a post where I compiled everything the developers have said about Panam and her storyline thus far. It's still a WIP so if I'm missing something let me know.
I could suggest You to also add some links to concept arts for Panam were made.

Amazing photos.. :oops:
Just tell me, where and when You took em, I cant recall that place and Panam without jacket.

Surprise! Didn't knew that there were ingame description for those cards, but i hoped for some connection to story with that how does this card look - wolf/dog(i could think of Nash but he was "Crow")? This is female for sure, but that hood and cyberweare on face give me Wraiths vibes. Or maybe im trying to over-interpret that there is some connection despite i saw it in others tarot where not only meanings but "look" are important and hinting something.

I could suggest You to also add some links to concept arts for Panam were made.

Amazing photos.. :oops:
Just tell me, where and when You took em, I cant recall that place and Panam without jacket.
I'm looking just at the description rather than how they look and what are they're showing. Different styles of cards showing them differently, but I can agree with you that you can also interpret the images.

As far as I remember those are from the moment after you rescue Saul, you can change her appearance via mod to that one without jacket and harnes.

I love Panam so much, as a character, and I'm so frustrated that I can't romance her as Female V, given how much chemistry the two have. I'd adore more Panam content and the ability to romance her :(
Panam is really good character, but imo she is the person who is supposed to be straight by devs thought.

It was discussed many times. Character orientation doesn’t arise out of nowhere. This is important part of story. So as Judy’s life and everything happened with her determined her homosexuality (and I accept this, she must remain lesbi), Panam was also written as romance partner for male V exactly.

These girls’ orientation should be constant cause that is simple human nature. I’m so sorry if my words disappoint you.

Last edited:
I'm really hoping we get to know her better if she's in the expansions. I remember in that very last conversation before the ending scene on the basilisk, before you go through the tunnel, we are going 'back to where she started' so maybe there will be some locations, landmarks, other nomads there we can meet and learn more about her past

I can't stop looking at these pictures, she is so real :cry:

Do you know that girl?
View attachment 11160197
View attachment 11160194

She's crazy :oops:
View attachment 11160200
Master of car repair, I don't know what the part was but I hope nothing important :oops:

And after you talk her that way she will have different feelings painted on her face. She will be just happier and calmer.
photomode_29012021_012414.png
This is the Way

Last edited:
Top Bottom