Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Maybe if we are lucky enough, after patch 1.2, we will see some content for her also get implemented into the game with the next patches. But seeing all the comments about 1.1, there are still too many bugs etc. in the game, so i wont expect any content with her after 1.2 for a long time too sadly.
Even if it is a small DLC in the near future with no post ending content, just quality time with the queen I would be happy. :cry:

All i want is, play the game it is meant to be and deserves to be played. CDPR pls. Give our Panam a little more enjoy of life with us. :giveup:

I certainly hope not. She is the most unlikeable character next to Fingers in the game. Also, I wish to not be forced into playing a specific gender.

Has anyone already listened to the narration of the Official Digital Artbook? Not sure if I'm going crazy and if I'm hearing her voice everywhere or if it's really Panam's voice actress that did the narration.

I am 90% sure that's Emily Woo Zeller (Panam's VA). Sounds exactly like her, even inflection-wise and all.
Gotta say that's pretty cool that we have Panam narrating an entire artbook.

Definitely makes me wanna read/hear it till the end now. :howdy:

Last edited:
I am 90% sure that's Emily Zoo Weller (Panam's VA). Sounds exactly like her, even inflection-wise and all.
Gotta say that's pretty cool that we have Panam narrating an entire artbook.

Definitely makes me wanna read/hear it till the end now. :howdy:
Glad to know I'm not going crazy lol
And I agree, it's really cool since it's basically Panam talking about the Cyberpunk Universe, guess that'll have to do till we get more :shrug:

I wouldn't expect any new story content for Panam this year. The Free DLC packs will probably be very similar to Witcher 3's, which included new armor sets, some alternative looks for major characters, New Game+, and minor stand-alone side quests.

Hopefully, we will get an expansion at some point next year, involving Panam helping V finding a cure in Arizona. Fingers crossed.

Guest 4541318

I wouldn't expect any new story content for Panam this year. The Free DLC packs will probably be very similar to Witcher 3's, which included new armor sets, some alternative looks for major characters, New Game+, and minor stand-alone side quests.

Hopefully, we will get an expansion at some point next year, involving Panam helping V finding a cure in Arizona. Fingers crossed.
And no one is expecting a big story DLC this year. Only next year, like you said. Now the best we can hope for is an alternative skin and the mission for Panam as a free DLC.

One way to do this is to make the characters that you have a relationship with to followers / companions, and give them a schedule of things to do when they are at home.

ohh I see. Yep total noob haha :ROFLMAO: :cry:

on the topic of panam being jealous, I noticed that when you're talking in panam's car while driving to the train station, where you both talk about feeling lonely in NC, V tells her yes I felt lonely but I was never truly alone.

At this moment, Panam will scratch the back of her neck and ask 'you had someone?' and I noticed that this is the only time in her driving movement that she scratches her neck like this, I think it's a special moment because she's nervous about your answer. Very nice detail and very cute :giveup:

i've timestamped the moment in this video(9:13) :

Already then, she begins to get jealous of V. Oh sweet Panama :giveup: :cry:

Indeed. But Panam gang should stay strong and wait for the future content no matter how long we have to.

This thread has been absorbing all ideas and constructive suggestions for less than 2 months about ONE game character who strongly changed our view about immersion and affection in games.

2.5k + posts, 100+ pages and you are still keeping on searching some hints and hooks in game files, lore and in the net.

Never seen so much activity on any forums dedicated to one game character. We’re all waiting for moment when Panam with V will arrive to AZ and speak with corpas there and probably fly to Crystal Palace TOGETHER :cry:
You’re all breathtaking!
The amount of missions, dialogues and the time the developers have planned to interact with Panama is relatively small.
Nevertheless, this thread has already discussed a huge amount of details and generated many ideas for the future big DLC.
By the time the big DLC comes this thread will be 2000 pages long :D
"You’re all breathtaking!"

And prepare for this phrase:
"V, please wake up, we are in Arizona now". No matter how long we have to wait we'll wait for that.
Beautiful sentence, color it gold so that CDPR doesn't miss it in this thread and put it in the DLC

Top Bottom