Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
This thread MUST be alive till we don't get more content for Panam...
What kinda nonsense is this? Nah. Even when they yeet panam outta future plots and stuff we still gonna talk about her. Hypothetically if they did decide to stop using her, we ride at dawn! Someone hand my that rpg or whatever. Cyberpunk problems require a breathtaking solution.

Guys Sorry for the absence, i had few problems, but I swear I'm gonna read all the 30 pages I missed XD

But hey, wtf happened, you are slowing guysss.. we need to keep this thread alive lads, can't give up on Panam:giveup:

Edit: I was wrong reading the time, you didn't slow up, you are awesome guys, sorry forgive me :sad:

View attachment 11165141
We have not let go and we will not let go, this is the side of our Panam and she deserves the best.

Guest 4541318

Guys Sorry for the absence, i had few problems, but I swear I'm gonna read all the 30 pages I missed XD

But hey, wtf happened, you are slowing guysss.. we need to keep this thread alive lads, can't give up on Panam:giveup:

Edit: I was wrong reading the time, you didn't slow up, you are awesome guys, sorry forgive me :sad:

View attachment 11165141
welcome back)

View attachment 11165141
Welcome back bro! :howdy:

We are not slowing down, na-ah.

You have now Panamdept to pay: you have to keep up with the thread :beer:

I actually just put the next chapter up. I have this already written, so I'm uploading chapters as I go through and make the final edits.
Fuck ... that was strong. I opened my eyes a moment after reading the text and tears ran down my cheeks. My heart sank for a moment, it squeezed so tight that I was close to having a heart attack. In general, it is very bad with me, since I reacted so emotionally to this text. These were real feelings for someone close to you. I felt as if I was with them at that moment, as if I was experiencing it personally, as if it concerned me directly. I felt confusion in my head and a great desire to sacrifice myself for the person I really care about, for whom I would do anything.
Panam ...
I need to cool down again.
:giveup: :cry: :sad:

almost at 150 pages!

panam gang holding on strong... gotta keep our eyes to the horizon until that sweet new content comes in :giveup:
Never stop fighting! AZ and Crystal Palace are awaiting for V and Panam.

150 pages is not limit for Panam gang! This girl deserves epic finale near the guy who taught her to trust and love.

My biggest desire is to hear Panam’s words: “Vincent, we have finally found the cure!” :cry:
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 11165141
Panam gang veterans come back! Never stop moving forward!

Last edited:
Hi, to all who will read this post. My name is Simone. ((is a male italian name, like Simon).
Sorry for my english, but i write here, cause the italian forum is like a frozen iceberg.
I start immediately asking you really not to judge what will follow, because I would just like to let off steam and be listened to and commented on by those who want it.

Coming to the point, I had never completely lost my mind like the Panam romance. I've been wondering what is happening to me for a week now. "I interview myself" and I think about how it is possible to lose your head for a series of codes composed of 0 and 1. The answer is always the same: "I don't know". I "fell in love" with something that does not exist, and the only explanations I can give myself are that it is the fault of the covid that overexposes me emotionally (we are all going a little crazy) and that CDP has created something unique that it goes beyond the aesthetic aspect. (I'm a boy and I don't want to be hypocritical, but you have to really look at the whole. A nice butt can have a weight, but by itself it doesn't move anything) same time. It 's true video games are a fictional world and just give Panam the right answers (which I did not look for in the forums) that will fall in love with each of us (she too hahaha). But this time, as far as I'm concerned, CDP you have come dramatically and wonderfully close to a reality that I never expected to have to confront. The pain of thinking that we are talking about fiction is tragic and unfortunately nothing can be done about it. I humanized a girl from a video game. I feel stupid and probably upset for some reason. I don't know whether to say thanks to CDP for introducing me to Panam, in all its character and physical power, or whether to hate you for making me "love" something not lovable. I could go on and talk about this and that, but I've already bored you enough.

in the end I really hope that the dlc will allow me to live this wonderful story again

I hope, despite my obvious mental confusion of the moment, he managed to explain me and I go back to asking you not to judge me for what I wrote, despite being very easy. Sorry for a long post, i just try to let off steam with you. :)

I wish everyone a good day.
Simo.

Hi, to all who will read this post. My name is Simone. ((is a male italian name, like Simon).
Sorry for my english, but i write here, cause the italian forum is like a frozen iceberg.
I start immediately asking you really not to judge what will follow, because I would just like to let off steam and be listened to and commented on by those who want it.

Coming to the point, I had never completely lost my mind like the Panam romance. I've been wondering what is happening to me for a week now. "I interview myself" and I think about how it is possible to lose your head for a series of codes composed of 0 and 1. The answer is always the same: "I don't know". I "fell in love" with something that does not exist, and the only explanations I can give myself are that it is the fault of the covid that overexposes me emotionally (we are all going a little crazy) and that CDP has created something unique that it goes beyond the aesthetic aspect. (I'm a boy and I don't want to be hypocritical, but you have to really look at the whole. A nice butt can have a weight, but by itself it doesn't move anything) same time. It 's true video games are a fictional world and just give Panam the right answers (which I did not look for in the forums) that will fall in love with each of us (she too hahaha). But this time, as far as I'm concerned, CDP you have come dramatically and wonderfully close to a reality that I never expected to have to confront. The pain of thinking that we are talking about fiction is tragic and unfortunately nothing can be done about it. I humanized a girl from a video game. I feel stupid and probably upset for some reason. I don't know whether to say thanks to CDP for introducing me to Panam, in all its character and physical power, or whether to hate you for making me "love" something not lovable. I could go on and talk about this and that, but I've already bored you enough.

in the end I really hope that the dlc will allow me to live this wonderful story again

I hope, despite my obvious mental confusion of the moment, he managed to explain me and I go back to asking you not to judge me for what I wrote, despite being very easy. Sorry for a long post, i just try to let off steam with you. :)

Simo.
Welcome to the family.
Here, everyone loves Panam.

Simo.
Welcome, to the Aldecaldo family bro. Here is your broseph.

We'll make it through that waiting together.
photomode_13012021_082445.png

Really thank you :)

Thank you guy :)
Until recently, I also believed that it is impossible to have an emotional relationship with a game character. However, Panam felt it needed to be changed and made u love her. If I met her in real life and she came up to me and said ... Hi, it's me Panam - I would drop everything and follow her. With her everywhere and always.
Ohh Panam ...:sad:

Last edited:

Simo.
You are by far not the only one choom, everyone here had their life flipped into an unexpected mystery that we try explain to ourselves in this forums over these characters. I personally couldn't eat for days after going tru the story with Judy, didn't feel hungry either. Likewise for people here with Panam that campaign to have just more ways to show her affection and fill the void with gameplay in this thread, while inspired to be creative and keep the dream alive. Bless you all for it!

Don't say you fell in love with "something" that doesn't exist, that is not possible. Panam clearly does exist and she obviously didn't need to stand in front of you to draw out such feelings and affection from you. There is nothing to feel stupid about if you were able to grow and mature over spending time with her and actively participating in the idea of true compassionate love in a way you didn't think possible before. You actually just wish to say thank you to Panam. All her flaws and virtues were real to everyone here to the point of not feeling like fiction at all, and they are vindicated in holding on to them. They are as human and relatable as they can possibly be. If anything you have an ideal to take with you tru life.

There is no doubt in my mind that we will all get more time with Panam and rest of the characters. And no one is to feel weird over pushing to show the developers where their passion is and project back the experience they were given. Here you will find lovely people that think same so its one more thing to look forward to! Welcome to the forum!

Until recently, I also believed that it is impossible to have an emotional relationship with a game character. However, Panam felt it needed to be changed and made u love her. If I met her in real life and she came up to me and said ... Hi, it's me Panam - I would drop everything and follow her. With her everywhere and always.
Ohh panam ...:sad:
Here in the forum you will find brothers who understand the emotional state that binds us to Panam. Here you will be able to express what you feel and everyone will listen to you here.

Ohh panam ...:sad:

It's really incredible (i have 29 years and i play some videogames) what emotion can do.
I agree with you on everything and even if now I feel only a great sadness, (really sadness) and all in all, even if it is difficult it is also good to feel bad. (I don't know if I lose myself).

the beauty of suffering

Simo.
Greetings from Panam Palmer Trauma team!
Your thoughts about COVID are really true because we all have less opportunities to meet and see our friends and someone we love live, not in ZOOM.
And suddenly CDPR creat this character. No, this GIRL. And most of us saw the girl we want to be friend with, but the story moved further and we wanted to fall in love with.

The fact is CDPR made simple girl. She is not super hero, she is not perfect, she doesn’t know everything. But this simplicity and humanity make Panam the girl you never want to forget and leave alone. She has her strengths and weaknesses, but the thing is V was the first person who can help Panam to reveal herself and try to manage her feelings.

Before meeting with V Panam can’t trust anyone not from family, cause NC is the city of false and betrayal. NC was the place where she worked as merc. All people Panam met there consider her as busy partner and nothing more. Nobody wished to do something for her if that was not included in deal. But when V decided to help her with Nash it was break pattern for Panam.

Probably her inner voice (her heart) which dreamed for so long whispered “He is your chance! The guy who helped you and didn’t ask anything in return! Just try to do something! Probably someday HE will NEED your help!”

And after these events Panam felt something she probably never felt before. She fell in love with this guy who so suddenly appeared in her life. The same thing was with V. He also never met person who would worry about him so much, who would tell her problems, feelings, experiences him in text messages. V couldn’t even imagine that the only thing he wanted to do at 3 am on the roof was to phone Panam only to hear her voice. And she immediately came to save him because she didn’t imagine herself sitting aside while the guy she loved was in mortal danger.

That was fantastic, CDPR. Just let us see how this epic story ends, please:giveup:

Last edited:
You are by far not the only one choom, everyone here had their life flipped into an unexpected mystery that we try explain to ourselves in this forums over these characters. I personally couldn't eat for days after going tru the story with Judy, didn't feel hungry either. Likewise for people here with Panam that campaign to have just more ways to show her affection and fill the void with gameplay in this thread, while inspired to be creative and keep the dream alive. Bless you all for it!

Don't say you fell in love with "something" that doesn't exist, that is not possible. Panam clearly does exist and she obviously didn't need to stand in front of you to draw out such feelings and affection from you. There is nothing to feel stupid about if you were able to grow and mature over spending time with her and actively participating in the idea of true compassionate love in a way you didn't think possible before. You actually just wish to say thank you to Panam. All her flaws and virtues were real to everyone here to the point of not feeling like fiction at all, and they are vindicated in holding on to them. They are as human and relatable as they can possibly be. If anything you have an ideal to take with you tru life.

There is no doubt in my mind that we will all get more time with Panam and rest of the characters. And no one is to feel weird over pushing to show the developers where their passion is and project back the experience they were given. Here you will find lovely people that think same so its one more thing to look forward to! Welcome to the forum!

Really thank for a wonderful words.

Is really great when you find someone who understand your emotions.

Personally, i live like a sad ghost for 3/4 day after ending the romance. Sunday i listen her song in a car and my mind exploded and i start to cry. (even if they are sad emotions it is wonderful to feel them. makes me feel alive).

You understand me, and this is great. Thank :)

Simo.
Welcome to the family! It's crazy what CDPR managed to pull off in this game, there are so many of us who completely fell in love with the character just as you did. Most of us felt exactly the same as you, so don't worry about boring us or anything. We've basically been talking in circles about much we all love Panam for more than a month now lol and we don't plan to stop soon :beer:

Guest 4541318

Simo.
It's like you completely described me and all my experiences

I've been wondering what is happening to me for a week now. "I interview myself" and I think about how it is possible to lose your head for a series of codes composed of 0 and 1. The answer is always the same: "I don't know".
I've been asking myself this question for almost two months and haven't found an answer...And sometimes I feel like a fool. Believe me, I'm not a lovable kid. And I've seen a lot in my life (I'll be 26 soon).

Last edited by a moderator:
i live like a sad ghost for 3/4 day after ending the romance
Stendhal syndrome from wiki
Absorbed in the contemplation of sublime beauty ... I reached the point where one encounters celestial sensations ... Everything spoke so vividly to my soul. Ah, if I could only forget. I had palpitations of the heart, what in Berlin they call 'nerves'. Life was drained from me. I walked with the fear of falling.[

Top Bottom