Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Greetings from Panam Palmer Trauma team!
Your thoughts about COVID are really true because we all have less opportunities to meet and see our friends and someone we love live, not in ZOOM.
And suddenly CDPR creat this character. No, this GIRL. And most of us saw the girl we want to be friend with, but the story moved further and we wanted to fall in love with.

The fact is CDPR made simple girl. She is not super hero, she is not perfect, she doesn’t know everything. But this simplicity and humanity make Panam the girl you never want to forget and leave alone. She has her strengths and weaknesses, but the thing is V was the first person who can help Panam to reveal herself and try to manage her feelings.

Before meeting with V Panam can’t trust anyone not from family, cause NC is the city of false and betrayal. NC was the place where she worked as merc. All people Panam met there consider her as busy partner and nothing more. Nobody wished to do something for her if that was not included in deal. But when V decided to help her with Nash it was break pattern for Panam.

Probably her inner voice (her heart) which dreamed for so long whispered “He is your chance! The guy who helped you and didn’t ask anything in return! Just try to do something! Probably someday HE will NEED your help!”

And after these events Panam felt something she probably never felt before. She fell in love with this guy who so suddenly appeared in her life. The same thing was with V. He also never met person who would worry about him so much, who would tell her problems, feelings, experiences him in text messages. V couldn’t even imagine that the only thing he wanted to do at 3 am on the roof was to phone Panam only to hear her voice. And she immediately came to save him because she didn’t imagine herself sitting aside while the guy she loved was in mortal danger.

That was fantastic, CDPR. Just let us see how this epic story ends, please:giveup:

ahahahaha thank for welcome. :)

Yeah completely agree with you. I found in Panam a new type of wonderful love and Aldecaldo a community I would like to live in. "all for one and one for all" without prejudice is a fantastic way of life.

In Italy there are a lot of prejudice on those who experience this type of emotions (i don't know in your country).
I will be repetitive but thank you for welcoming me and for listening to me.

Simo.

Panam P.jpg

Guest 4541318

It's not about just Panam's beauty. It's about the story associated with that character, the feelings, the experiences, the difficulties you go through with her, and so much more. And, of course, it's not a closed gestalt. It makes you unsatisfied. We want to close that gestalt, we want to see how it ends, and we want that ending to be amazing.

And seriously, I'm surprised at how accurately you described everything I felt. I didn't think that was possible.

it's great to find people to talk to about the same vibes.
I really like it when this is good for the soul.

You have no idea how important it was to me to talk about this topic.
Now I am always sad (and happy at the same time) but aware that there is someone who listens to me and understands and will understand me in the future. So thank you.
Post automatically merged:

It's like you completely described me and all my experiences

I've been asking myself this question for almost two months and haven't found an answer...And sometimes I feel like a fool. Believe me, I'm not a lovable kid. And I've seen a lot in my life (I'll be 26 soon).

I really believe in you and i know how the real life can be bad. I thik this forum show that you are not fool. You are in a family. I think we have just try to live to keeping every second of the emotions (good and bad we feel). I love tattoo for this. Paid and joy.

Last edited:
Hi, to all who will read this post. My name is Simone. ((is a male italian name, like Simon).
Sorry for my english, but i write here, cause the italian forum is like a frozen iceberg.
I start immediately asking you really not to judge what will follow, because I would just like to let off steam and be listened to and commented on by those who want it.

Coming to the point, I had never completely lost my mind like the Panam romance. I've been wondering what is happening to me for a week now. "I interview myself" and I think about how it is possible to lose your head for a series of codes composed of 0 and 1. The answer is always the same: "I don't know". I "fell in love" with something that does not exist, and the only explanations I can give myself are that it is the fault of the covid that overexposes me emotionally (we are all going a little crazy) and that CDP has created something unique that it goes beyond the aesthetic aspect. (I'm a boy and I don't want to be hypocritical, but you have to really look at the whole. A nice butt can have a weight, but by itself it doesn't move anything) same time. It 's true video games are a fictional world and just give Panam the right answers (which I did not look for in the forums) that will fall in love with each of us (she too hahaha). But this time, as far as I'm concerned, CDP you have come dramatically and wonderfully close to a reality that I never expected to have to confront. The pain of thinking that we are talking about fiction is tragic and unfortunately nothing can be done about it. I humanized a girl from a video game. I feel stupid and probably upset for some reason. I don't know whether to say thanks to CDP for introducing me to Panam, in all its character and physical power, or whether to hate you for making me "love" something not lovable. I could go on and talk about this and that, but I've already bored you enough.

in the end I really hope that the dlc will allow me to live this wonderful story again

I hope, despite my obvious mental confusion of the moment, he managed to explain me and I go back to asking you not to judge me for what I wrote, despite being very easy. Sorry for a long post, i just try to let off steam with you. :)

I wish everyone a good day.
Simo.
Welcome to the family choom. As many said before i will repeat the same - You are not alone, everyone went through this just like You. And don't worry about Your feelings, felt the same mix of emotions that story invoked in me, and same like You needed to valve out those emotions. I was zombie for 3-4 days. And even that it strucked me almost 4 days after game launch im still here day by day, sinc then. Hope you will find yousrelf out here : )

Haboob!

Welcome back bro! :howdy:

We are not slowing down, na-ah.

You have now Panamdept to pay: you have to keep up with the thread :beer:
Ahahahah i Will :howdy:
welcome back)
Thanks bud ,:ohstopit:

Really thank for a wonderful words.

Is really great when you find someone who understand your emotions.

Personally, i live like a sad ghost for 3/4 day after ending the romance. Sunday i listen her song in a car and my mind exploded and i start to cry. (even if they are sad emotions it is wonderful to feel them. makes me feel alive).

You understand me, and this is great. Thank :)
Benvenuto Simone, finalmente un italiano :beer:

Anyways, everyone here understand you bud don't worry. All share your same emotions, and in a certain way I understand you when you say that's is wonderfull to feel these emotions, also if are sad. Because this really make us feel in connection with this girl, is sad, alot of sadness but we feel like we are important for her.. like if we are there with her.
Is weird but cool at the same time, and gives us the desire to stay with her over and over ... :sad:

Last edited:

Guest 4541318

it's great to find people to talk to about the same vibes.
I really like it when this is good for the soul.

You have no idea how important it was to me to talk about this topic.
Now I am always sad (and happy at the same time) but aware that there is someone who listens to me and understands and will understand me in the future. So thank you
Believe me, I know exactly what you mean. And thank you, too.

Is weird but cool at the same time, and gives us the desire to stay with her over and over ... :sad:
It's really a very strange feeling, it's hard to even describe it. It is both beautiful and painful at the same time. You don't know whether to be happy or sad...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been refreshing the page every now and again, it's so nice to read all the heartwarming sentiments that we all share.

Not sure if this has been posted before, but, I've had this on in the background the last few days whilst working. I have to say, the music, specifically the ambient pieces that accompany all the Panam/Aldecaldo interactions are a huge part of why it feels the way it does. There's a whole playlist on that channel with all the subtle variations of 'Outsider No More' too.

i don't know in your country
in soviet russia u don't have feelings => feelings has you

quote about florence is not only about city
it shows personal response for art of beauty that never fades away

50% of these questline is music
simple, ambient and relaxing

i'm very dissapointed that night scene before arasaka is available only for nomad ending
still think that it should be scene of choice, not balcony

for herboobs and herass ...

in soviet russia u don't have feelings => feelings has you

quote about florence is not only about city
it shows personal response for art of beauty that never fades away

50% of these questline is music
simple, ambient and relaxing

i'm very dissapointed that night scene before arasaka is available only for nomad ending
still think that it should be scene of choice, not balcony

for herboobs and herass ...

I thik to understand your point.

And i agree with you. :) This is the reason why i hope to will have new storiline and quest.

This morning, i just try to say, what i feelings, and trust it is not just physical attraction. Things can have a lot of colors.

Well, i'm here, and if you want speak just write to me. I try to answer yuo as best as possible.
Exactly as this clan did and I hope it will do with me.

Confiding in me here has been a great help (although unfortunately I know it will not be enough) also because I'm not one who confides often.

Ahahahah i Will :howdy:

Thanks bud ,:ohstopit:

Benvenuto Simone, finalmente un italiano :beer:

Anyways, everyone here understand you bud don't worry. All share your same emotions, and in a certain way I understand you when you say that's is wonderfull to feel these emotions, also if are sad. Because this really make us feel in connection with this girl, is sad, alot of sadness but we feel like we are important for her.. like if we are there with her.

Grazie mille. :)

Im here to share all the pasta and pizza that you want ahahha.

"Because this really make us feel in connection with this girl, is sad, alot of sadness but we feel like we are important for her.. like if we are there with her."

I think is this one of the most important points (for me).
She is a sad and confused girl. I am in my real life for so many reasons. I believe this is the strong connection I have personally with her.

I guess with her, groped to support each other.
It is truly a beautiful image.

And listen me....Panam have a sweeeet italian voice, like a mountain of whipped cream. It's pure magic

Last edited:

And i agree with you. :) This is the reason why i hope to will have new storiline and quest.

This morning, i just try to say, what i feelings, and trust it is not just physical attraction. Things can have a lot of colors.

"Because this really make us feel in connection with this girl, is sad, alot of sadness but we feel like we are important for her.. like if we are there with her."

She is a sad and confused girl. I am in my real life for so many reasons. I believe this is the strong connection I have personally with her.

And listen me....Panam have a sweeeet italian voice, like a mountain of whipped cream. It's pure magic
They did a great job with the voice actors in every language, especially Panams voice lol everyone seems to love it no matter what language they played the game in. My favorite is english though, Emily Woo Zeller did a fantastic job!

I'm sad. I look forward to seeing Panam again - but I will be back in the world of CP very soon.

By the way - I think that we are doing a great job here and I want to thank everyone for that, because I have a great time here with people who are positively crazy like me. For each of us Panam it is an important figure, and I think not only in the game, because her aura went just beyond its borders.
I hope CDPR will treat us fair and release us the greatest DLC featuring our Panam and V.

It's really a very strange feeling, it's hard to even describe it. It is both beautiful and painful at the same time. You don't know whether to be happy or sad...

A couple of words for it are melancholy, or bittersweet, thats a hallmark the cyberpunk genre. The game absolutely nailed it, and the music cranked it up to 10. Outsider No More in particular is happy, sad, mysterious all at once, its an amazing song.

I'm happily married and this game still messed me up for days, especially the Panam stuff. I had such a huge pre-concevied notion of what cyberpunk was (brutal, dystopian, selfish) and the game completely flipped my expectations with the whole Panam/Aldecaldos angle, you just don't usually see that in cyberpunk. For sure an amazing experience.

I agree, italian voice is very good, but also others seems nice tho.
Panam is a masterpiece overall.

And the fact that many people can reflect their selves in her behavior, in her emotions, really helps to feel connected with her.

Is like if CDPR created a human being ... and is awesome :sad:

I agree, italian voice is very good, but also others seems nice tho.
Panam is a masterpiece overall.

And the fact that many people can reflect their selves in her behavior, in her emotions, really helps to feel connected with her.

Is like if CDPR created a human being ... and is awesome :sad:
I believe that every Panam voice track is great and that is why we all feel so great having Her by our side - regardless of our background.

I believe that every Panam voice track is great and that is why we all feel so great having Her by our side - regardless of our background.
Panam is definitely unique.

Last edited:
Top Bottom