Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Last Kiss :cry::giveup::sad:
photomode_04022021_223504.png

Post automatically merged:

I wonder why Panam is wearing these safety harnesses? I don't see any practical application to it. :think:
AirJaws
Are you doing Panama missions again? :cool:
I can't stop coming back to her

P: : Let me know as soon as .... Just be in touch.

HOW CAN I DO IT CDPR?
HOW!!!!
:sad: :cry:

Last edited:
Last Kiss :cry::giveup::sad:
View attachment 11166881

I can't stop coming back to her

P: : Let me know as soon as .... Just be in touch.

HOW CAN I DO IT CDPR?
HOW!!!!
:sad: :cry:

you can't see it in first person view, but using camera mod, I saw that Panam puts her arm around V's side during the kiss. And as she walks away, she trails her hand across his chest and on his arm. So many details that made this kiss that much nicer

Hope you can play soon. Making your own decisions in the game is priceless, especially in CP, when Panam calls I leave my current job and go to her as soon as I can.
Welcome to the Aldecaldos family, sit with us by the fire :beer:

While I wait for my own gameplay will study how to hack the game and add the dialogue option when she ask us to stay on camp with them. I 'll add something like: "Absolutely yes sweetheart! But first marry me." XD

And yeah.. Is better when you make your own path, the guy I watched made some decisions I didn't like at all. But I think I won't pick Nomad prologue, I rather prefer Streetkid, what do you think?

Hello chooms! 5 pages, what a score for a one day :howdy:

And hello for newcomers!

As i was reading you discussion, one thing strucked me. When we will get NG+ (and that one is sure) we will have our Aldecaldos Jacket right? And as far as we can see, backed with many proofs, CDPR love to take care about those small details so...
One plus one - there ought to be an special interaction about that jacket in NG+.

Whata about River? Do gamer girls like him?
yes they do, have seen evidence on reddit haha
Hello chooms! 5 pages, what a score for a one day :howdy:

And hello for newcomers!

As i was reading you discussion, one thing strucked me. When we will get NG+ (and that one is sure) we will have our Aldecaldos Jacket right? And as far as we can see, backed with many proofs, CDPR love to take care about those small details so...
One plus one - there ought to be an special interaction about that jacket in NG+.
I don't think so, there isn't special mention about post game items in NG+ in the witcher 3 so i dont think it will apply here either since it is basically going back in time

yes they do, have seen evidence on reddit haha

I don't think so, there isn't special mention about post game items in NG+ in the witcher 3 so i dont think it will apply here either since it is basically going back in time
But honestly there is no fitting "thing" in Witcher, there was no item tied with ending, even more there was ending cinematic only, not "epilogue" quest. And that could fit for CP, fact of wearing Johnny Samurai jacked invoke dialogue with Johny when you meet him.. (maybe not at first time or second coz he was a-hole), but i can imagine him with some sarcastic comment about "From all people in Night City he stuck with some fanboy of long-dead rock band".
Hope is the last thing to die. :sad:

I actually just put the next chapter up. I have this already written, so I'm uploading chapters as I go through and make the final edits.
When to continue.
I have already read chapters 15 and 16.
What's next?
What happens - you left me with a lot of questions I can not answer that, it is cruelty to another human being.
When ....?
I am waiting ....
I need to know what to do next.
Please.:giveup:

Guest 4541318

you can't see it in first person view, but using camera mod, I saw that Panam puts her arm around V's side during the kiss. And as she walks away, she trails her hand across his chest and on his arm. So many details that made this kiss that much nicer
I was saying, that its moments like this that lack a third-person view and there are many such moments

Hi guys, this morning (now in Italy are 09 a.m.) while i was reading what you said to each other in the night, i thought about this romance integration for main npc (it works better with Judi cause is a genius of braindance, but it would be nice to find a way to make everything consistent with Panam too):

this could be a part of dlc. A type of braindance, for live or see the main memories of the past. (also maibe the romance with V from different angle)
I think like a spin-off cause for me is also too interesting to know the origins of our partner.

Hi guys, this morning (now in Italy are 09 a.m.) while i was reading what you said to each other in the night, i thought about this romance integration for main npc (it works better with Judi cause is a genius of braindance, but it would be nice to find a way to make everything consistent with Panam too):

this could be a part of dlc. A type of braindance, for live or see the main memories of the past. (also maibe the romance with V from different angle)
I think like a spin-off cause for me is also too interesting to know the origins of our partner.

and we can use this, to investigate the enemies of the past who have returned.

About Panam's past, almost nothing is known, which is very upsetting. For example, what happened to her parents, how old she is, what she likes, and more... Hopefully in the DLC we'll learn about her past.

definitely.

While I wait for my own gameplay will study how to hack the game and add the dialogue option when she ask us to stay on camp with them. I 'll add something like: "Absolutely yes sweetheart! But first marry me." XD

And yeah.. Is better when you make your own path, the guy I watched made some decisions I didn't like at all. But I think I won't pick Nomad prologue, I rather prefer Streetkid, what do you think?
I suggest you Street kid, for my personal experience. But i tried both of 3 and are all cool. Doesn't change to much tho, just few dialogs. The thing that change is just the way you imagine the story

I was wondering if someone here actually even tried to reject that XD
That’s impossible:D

They both followed the impulses, cause they both sincerely wanted that after all happened between them.
Panam finally could become not nomad or merc or family leader but GIRL who is able to love someone who loves her.

Probably tank scene was cringe a bit but it doesn’t change the fact that Vincent and Panam fell in love with each other fully. And now they have something more to worry, to care and to love.

V has Panam and Panam has V.

Last edited:
That’s impossible:D

They both followed the impulses, cause they both sincerely wanted that after all happened between them.
Panam finally could become not nomad or merc or family leader but GIRL who are able to love someone who loves her.

Probably tank scene was cringe a bit but it doesn’t change the fact that Vincent and Panam fell in love with each other fully. And now they have something more to worry, to care and to love.

V has Panam and Panam has V.
Exactly. I can't even imagine to break Panam's heart like that :sad:

I mostly did everything in the game, but there are still things that i can't even think to do, like betray Panam..

Top Bottom