Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Is this, well... Possible? :O I need an answer immediately!!

Hahaha, oh my god - even though it's a model swap, her expression is just too precious. I bet that's the face she'd make if you could actually say "Alright, I'll stay." when she asks you to stay in camp with them at the end of her last quest.

Damn it man, if it wasn't for that stupid chip screwing everything up, we'd just kick our shoes off, shoot the shit with Mitch and Cass, couple beers, hang with Jake and his guitar by the fire... :giveup:

I'm still believing that we can get something like that in those DLCs... :giveup:

Me too friend, me too. I hope they'll find someway to include a few more interactions with some of the characters, I know it can't be anything crazy because technically we're still on borrowed time considering our body is rejecting the engram. But, it'd still be nice to do something like that...

I know it can't be anything crazy because technically we're still on borrowed time considering our body is rejecting the engram.
So I want to spend that "borrowed time" on those small things you've mentioned:
we'd just kick our shoes off, shoot the shit with Mitch and Cass, couple beers, hang with Jake and his guitar by the fire...
and it would be ok for me :giveup:

I'm right there with you brother, just across the campfire :D
Salut Family:
photomode_13012021_082445.png

Actually, we have a train - can someone check if there are some railroads to Arizona?

Me too friend, me too. I hope they'll find someway to include a few more interactions with some of the characters, I know it can't be anything crazy because technically we're still on borrowed time considering our body is rejecting the engram. But, it'd still be nice to do something like that...
Also, it would kill the time till the expansion DLC drops with less pain. The deadness in this game is really killing it tbh...

Also, it would kill the time till the expansion DLC drops with less pain. The deadness in this game is really killing it tbh...

Indeed. Well, let's hope when 1.2 comes out we may get a little bit more info as to when we'll be getting the smaller, free DLC's. I know it'll most likely be some alternate outfits, maybe a mission or two, perhaps some weapons even...but, who knows - CDPR have said that their plans for post-launch content would be bigger and more ambitious than Witcher 3 so they might surprise us!

Indeed. Well, let's hope when 1.2 comes out we may get a little bit more info as to when we'll be getting the smaller, free DLC's. I know it'll most likely be some alternate outfits, maybe a mission or two, perhaps some weapons even...but, who knows - CDPR have said that their plans for post-launch content would be bigger and more ambitious than Witcher 3 so they might surprise us!
Let's hope for the best chooms and prepare more brosephs for the time being

Hahaha, oh my god - even though it's a model swap, her expression is just too precious. I bet that's the face she'd make if you could actually say "Alright, I'll stay." when she asks you to stay in camp with them at the end of her last quest.

Damn it man, if it wasn't for that stupid chip screwing everything up, we'd just kick our shoes off, shoot the shit with Mitch and Cass, couple beers, hang with Jake and his guitar by the fire... :giveup:
If not for this chip, I doubt if we would have met Panam.

That’s true. The chip and further related events led V to Rogue and then she arranged his meeting with Panam (for 15k eddie btw :ohstopit:) . I think that was exactly so called “point of no return” for V rather than Hanako meeting in Embers.
So formally chip and Johnny brought V and Panam together. That is the main reason why I can never give V’s body to Johnny at the very end. Johnny is dead for more than 50 years while V is still alive and has a chance to survive near the Family and girl who will do everything for him. I can respect Johnny that he understood everything V felt to Panam and accepted V’s choice. This biochip gave chance V to be with Panam so he must embrace it.

And I don’t care that in Star ending V is just “copy” after Alt manipulations in Mikoshi. He IS the same V cause he has same experiences, feelings, memories, desires and even fears. He still remembers everything happened between him and Panam, everything he did for Aldecaldos. So why should I call him “a copy”?

That’s true. The chip and further related events led V to Rogue and then she arranged his meeting with Panam (for 15k eddie btw :ohstopit:) . I think that was exactly so called “point of no return” for V rather than Hanako meeting in Embers.
So formally chip and Johnny brought V and Panam together. That is the main reason why I can never give V’s body to Johnny at the very end. Johnny is dead for more than 50 years while V is still alive and has a chance to survive near the Family and girl who will do everything for him. I can respect Johnny that he understood everything V felt to Panam and accepted V’s choice. This biochip gave chance V to be with Panam so he must embrace it.

And I don’t care that in Star ending V is just “copy” after Alt manipulations in Mikoshi. He IS the same V cause he has same experiences, feelings, memories, desires and even fears. He still remembers everything happened between him and Panam, everything he did for Aldecaldos. So why should I call him “a copy”?
Yeah, what's Arasaka doing the right thing in her twisted way?
Thanks to Arasaka's bio-chip, Vincent got to know Panam, and Arasaka herself was greatly damaged by this meeting.
As for me, only positives
Happy_Panam.png

Was V a copy of himself? I think there will always be a dispute here.
Questions: Does the soul exist? Is the soul stored in the brain? Is it a separate entity? Is a man without a soul the same man? Only unanswered questions. Better let it go. I assume that V is the same V before and after Mikoshi.
Devs can develop this philosophical thread in the DLC, it would be interesting for sure.

Yeah, what's Arasaka doing the right thing in her twisted way?
Thanks to Arasaka's bio-chip, Vincent got to know Panam, and Arasaka herself was greatly damaged by this meeting.
As for me, only positives View attachment 11177336

Was V a copy of himself? I think there will always be a dispute here.
Questions: Does the soul exist? Is the soul stored in the brain? Is it a separate entity? Is a man without a soul the same man? Only unanswered questions. Better let it go. I assume that V is the same V before and after Mikoshi.
Devs can develop this philosophical thread in the DLC, it would be interesting for sure.

V is not the same V after mikoshi, Alt effectively tells us this. I wish the game explored this more though, this is a fascinating aspect of cyberpunk

V is not the same V after mikoshi, Alt effectively tells us this. I wish the game explored this more though, this is a fascinating aspect of cyberpunk
Soon I will start Panam missions and refresh myself what Alt said because I don't remember exactly.
Exactly, this is the interesting part of CP that should be developed.
Damn, our thread and Judy's thread already has so many ideas for main story and side activities that can create several DLCs from it:cool:

Top Bottom