Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
As for the competition, I should be in time before the final date :D
It's because of Panam, she doesn't like my photos, she says she's not photogenic View attachment 11184505
Of course I'm kidding, I just can't pick one photo, she looks wonderful on all of them :cry:
Another choom with a hard taks by meaning of choosing the one photo? Maybe you should ask Panam what she will choose? :LOL:
Post automatically merged:

And for today's "Campfire music session":

"Oh Starlight, don’t you cry we gonna make it right before tomorrow
Oh Starlight, don’t you cry we’re gonna find a place where we belong (where we belong)
And so you know, you’ll never shine alone
Starlight we’ll find a place where we belong

You will see has the mountains fall and turn to dust
There’s one thing that won’t change
I believe there’s something within each of us that always says
That will always remain as long as love never pains
"

Last edited:
My small Panamdebt for today, chooms:D
I can't stop looking at V and Panam first personal conversation. This distrust and harsh in Panam's sight. Our girl still doesn't even suspect who is in front of her. Could she imagine in that moment that she would go to the devil's lair for this guy salvation and soon her sight would strongly change?:cry:
photomode_10022021_021305.png

photomode_13022021_235103.png

Снимок экрана (294).png

I can't stop looking at V and Panam first personal conversation. This distrust and harsh in Panam's sight. Our girl still doesn't even suspect who is in front of her. Could she imagine in that moment that she would go to the devil's lair for this guy salvation and soon her sight would strongly change?:cry:
View attachment 11184631
View attachment 11184637
View attachment 11184640
If you don't mention Rouge in the first meeting you will receive better Panam's sight - calmer, happier.
Even if you call her and say that you get this number from Afterlife - not from Rouge straight she will like that better than saying that you get her number from Rouge

View attachment 11184631
View attachment 11184637
View attachment 11184640
You're right! What a difference in gaze!
First photo: who is it? what does he want from me? Panam wants to kill us with her gaze
Second photo: hope, care
Third photo: happiness, infinite happiness in her eyes :cry:

If you don't mention Rouge in the first meeting you will receive better Panam's sight - calmer, happier.
Even if you call her and say that you get this number from Afterlife - not from Rouge straight she will like that better than saying that you get her number from Rouge
This is the way. I won't tell Panam from whom I got her number, I don't want to annoy her

You're right! What a difference in gaze!
First photo: who is it? what does he want from me? Panam wants to kill us with her gaze
Second photo: hope, care
Third photo: happiness, infinite happiness in her eyes :cry:

This is the way. I won't tell Panam from whom I got her number, I don't want to annoy her
You can even go there without calling her after meeting with Rouge - if you haven't tried this yet :howdy:

Time to pay off the first part of my Panamdebt...
She is my beloved Panama, she does not know me yet
View attachment 11183902
She's pissed off
View attachment 11183905
P: Be careful who you do business with
View attachment 11183911
You are breathtaking Pam!!
View attachment 11183917
Panam keep calm, I'll help you with Nash
View attachment 11183920

View attachment 11184631
View attachment 11184637
View attachment 11184640

Your photos are great Choombas !

It's because of Panam, she doesn't like my photos, she says she's not photogenic
Unhappy_Panam.png

Of course I'm kidding, I just can't pick one photo, she looks wonderful on all of them :cry:

I think that's the most difficult part of the contest, choosing just one.

I remember and I had noticed the difference between the moment of the altercation with Rogue and the moment V have him on the phone (depending on the choice). :D

Another choom with a hard taks by meaning of choosing the one photo? Maybe you should ask Panam what she will choose? :LOL:
If Panam finally accepts a photo of itself, I will be happy to submit it to the competition. :ROFLMAO:

You can even go there without calling her after meeting with Rouge - if you haven't tried this yet :howdy:
I remember and I had noticed the difference between the moment of the altercation with Rogue and the moment V have him on the phone (depending on the choice). :D
I think I will test all variants, so far I called her and she was not happy that I have contact with her from Rogue

Your photos are great Choombas !
Thanks choom. My Panamdebt is large and I will pay it off for a long time

Meeting with Nash.
Panam doesn't know, and I know what Nash is like an asshole.
photomode_25022021_230310.png

But she probably sensed she couldn't trust him
photomode_25022021_230429.png
photomode_25022021_230529.png

Panam, that asshole will trick you!!!
photomode_25022021_231430.png

Thanks choom. My Panamdebt is large and I will pay it off for a long time

We're looking forward to it.

This beer is probably of poor quality ...
View attachment 11184697View attachment 11184703

or maybe tequila ...

Panam, what are you looking for in this bottle?
View attachment 11184706View attachment 11184709

Nice shot my choom too ! The last one I find it particularly excellent.

Not a submission. Just a quick edit I wanted to share.

"Watcha lookin' at V?"

View attachment 11184769

Pretty nice, attractive atmosphere.

Hello choombas! I was trying to stay active today. A lot of road to do in the badlands. :p

Haha, am just replaying our beloved Panam-missions and found something funny, never noticed that before.

At the Sunset Motel, right after Panam's deal with 6th Street you go to the bar, have some beer and talk. Of course my V tries to flirt with Panam and suggests to just have one room, to "celebrate". And Panam, look at her eyes, she winks :love::

View attachment 11177867
(Had to take a screen shot from youtube in slow motion, since it happens so quick I couldn't screen shot from the game.)
I love when she rapidly smiles in some scenes. In that scene, just before cheering, when she says "thanks partner" is magic! Then after V passes out and and she ask him to "keep in touch", she also smiles so sweetly. The last one, and for me the best of them is when she goes to Misty's store to take V to the camp, she says something like "we're here to help" while she's standing in the door. Then, she turns around to her truck and while doing so, she smiles so so so damn sweetly and confident about saving V's life that I can't stand it. Goddamn I love that girl!

I love when she rapidly smiles in some scenes. In that scene, just before cheering, when she says "thanks partner" is magic! Then after V passes out and and she ask him to "keep in touch", she also smiles so sweetly. The last one, and for me the best of them is when she goes to Misty's store to take V to the camp, she says something like "we're here to help" while she's standing in the door. Then, she turns around to her truck and while doing so, she smiles so so so damn sweetly and confident about saving V's life that I can't stand it. Goddamn I love that girl!
Welcome back @Mowiro :howdy:

So especially for you, smiling Panam
photomode_10022021_001017.png
photomode_10022021_001422.png

And some of smiling Panam from me
photomode_17022021_224717.png

photomode_17022021_102827.png
photomode_16022021_223917.png
photomode_13022021_232849.png
photomode_13022021_234046.png
photomode_01022021_162434.png

Top Bottom