202 page started :)
Post automatically merged:

and another snapshot
photomode_07032021_222915.png

following the blow
photomode_07032021_222836.png

Do you think you could say that this is the first modest smile in the direction of V?

Last edited:
M: Hey V. What are you doing there with that hand?
photomode_07032021_225946.png

I'm starting missions from Panam again.
The smile does not disappear from my face :cool:

V: I promise you, Panam, that I will be with you until the end of my days.
I will protect you with my body.
I will make happy you anytime soon we will be together.
photomode_07032021_230432.png

V: What do you think Panam, we will be able to run it?
photomode_07032021_232239.png

Last edited:
Panam and V leaving NC.png

I know this one has been shown before but I just love this pic, one of my favorites. Whenever I see it I know it means it's the best ending, at least for me. That Panam and V are leaving NC for a better life in Arizona. Plus I haven't paid my debt yet to Panam, and this is just a start.

Panam and V ready for a tank ride.png

Mitch Said that V might be able to cheer Panam up, and I do believe it's happening!

My girl.png

My god this woman...

My god this woman!.png

I mean, my god this woman! When I first started my adventure in Night City, never would I have thought of meeting someone like her, was not expecting it at all. Panam and V's story has to continue, it just has to! Finding a cure for V in Arizona with Panam is a must! Just really hoping CDPR doesn't pull the rug from under us in any way with Panam or V. All signs point to that they won't, but still, don't know what I'd do if they did. I remember my second play threw, each time I before going to Panam to help her with one of her missions, I always made sure it was a bright and sunny day. It was either the second or third mission with her and the weather outside was just bad. Either it was raining or really foggy, and I thought to my self "no...no no, it needs to be sunny out, for her". I waited a couple of hours, to a day, still nothing cleared up. I even saved and loaded back in as sometimes it would change the weather loading back in, odd as it sounds. Still, nothing, and staring get a bummed out.

Then I thought to myself, "wait, it doesn't matter, as that song goes, she's my sunshine on a cloudy day!" So I started to drive out to the badlands to meet her, and wouldn't you know it, the sun started to come out. Chooms the feeling I got with that... was incredible. And I kid you not, it happened every single time after that. When I Went out there to meet her to help with a mission, if it was bad weather, it cleared right up. Now if that isn't a sign...

On the subject of music, Panam and V's song is definitely "You don't know what love is". There are a couple of other songs that make me think of her all the time.

- Quantum Lovers - Isometric Air. Whether I was in the city or in the desert, when this song starts playing on Pacific Dreams, I would just drive around and think of her. Us sitting next to a campfire, talking to each other while leaning on a guardrail, or looking up at the night sky. It was such an incredible and aetherial feeling for me.

- I really want to stay at your house - By Rosa Walton & Hallie Coggins. I remember this song playing at the very end, right after Panam and V got in her trunk on the dam and started to drive away from NC. The sun shining bright as can be and everything just so full of hope, I got such strong vibes from the movie "Drive", at the end when they play that song "A real hero". Such positive feelings I mean wow! God this game, these characters (especially Panam), this story, and this world! Truly Breathtaking!

I know we have to wait and be patient for more content and I'm happy to do so, but id be lying if I said I wasn't counting down the days, months, and or years for our cut content/dlc and Arizona expansion! Again though, happy to wait so they take their time and make it great! Just need more Panam :cry:

Last edited:
Yeah, I think if they could come up with such a great character from within the base game, we can trust that they know what they are doing and just wait it out. I know they will give us something good. To let us experience such a great NPC and story and romance, to just yank it away from us in the name of "bittersweet cyberpunk genre" wouldn't be their style.

I think the point of Panam romance/finding a family with the nomads is showing us that in this world of chroming up our bodies and losing our humanity, there's still ways to find it and cherish it if we look hard enough.

Like a soul in pain. As I understand you my Choom, the subscription to the Trauma must be increased.
Exactly. I propose to introduce Aldecaldos TraumaTeam card. In such cases of sorrow, they will take us to the Aldecaldos camp so that we can listen to music by the fire and look at the stars with Pam .

Yes a miracle. Beware these are potential signs of Cyberpsychosis. :p
The images I've seen scrolling on the Thread are all beautiful.

There will be other competitions and animations. We are starting to discuss this with MrBill. We also started to create a discord "Panam Gang". This may be useful in the future.
It seems that the ideas for diversifying our trip to Arizona will never end
Happy_Panam.png

M: Hey V. What are you doing there with that hand?
photomode_07032021_225946.png
Haha what are you doing V? Mitch is always watching over her.

I'm starting missions from Panam again.
The smile does not disappear from my face :cool:
It is the same with me, a constant smile on my face. :giggle:
Unfortunately, when I completes her missions, I am overwhelmed with great sadness :sad:

V: I promise you, Panam, that I will be with you until the end of my days.
I will protect you with my body.
I will make happy you anytime soon we will be together.
photomode_07032021_230432.png
It should be part of the oath when we join to the Aldecaldos family.

Panam and V leaving NC.png

I know this one has been shown before but I just love this pic, one of my favorites. Whenever I see it I know it means it's the best ending, at least for me. That Panam and V are leaving NC for a better life in Arizona.
Man, you can post this picture every now and then, it's wonderful. We're leaving this goddamn town with Pam, and that's all that matters.

Plus I haven't paid my debt yet to Panam, and this is just a start.

Panam and V ready for a tank ride.png

Mitch Said that V might be able to cheer Panam up, and I do believe it's happening!

My girl.png

My god this woman...

My god this woman!.png
:cry::cry:

I mean, my god this woman! When I first started my adventure in Night City, never would I have thought of meeting someone like her, was not expecting it at all. Panam and V's story has to continue, it just has to! Finding a cure for V in Arizona with Panam is a must! Just really hoping CDPR doesn't pull the rug from under us in any way with Panam or V. All signs point to that they won't, but still, don't know what I'd do if they did. I remember my second play threw, each time I before going to Panam to help her with one of her missions, I always made sure it was a bright and sunny day. It was either the second or third mission with her and the weather outside was just bad. Either it was raining or really foggy, and I thought to my self "no...no no, it needs to be sunny out, for her". I waited a couple of hours, to a day, still nothing cleared up. I even saved and loaded back in as sometimes it would change the weather loading back in, odd as it sounds. Still, nothing, and staring get a bummed out.

Then I thought to myself, "wait, it doesn't matter, as that song goes, she's my sunshine on a cloudy day!" So I started to drive out to the badlands to meet her, and wouldn't you know it, the sun started to come out. Chooms the feeling I got with that... was incredible. And I kid you not, it happened every single time after that. When I Went out there to meet her to help with a mission, if it was bad weather, it cleared right up. Now if that isn't a sign...
I honestly never noticed it. :think: I will test it on my next mission from Panam.
Could it be another sign from the developers that Panam is very important to the whole game? A sign of hope for Vincent? A sign that she will help V recover?

- I really want to stay at your house - By Rosa Walton & Hallie Coggins. I remember this song playing at the very end, right after Panam and V got in her trunk on the dam and started to drive away from NC. The sun shining bright as can be and everything just so full of hope, I got such strong vibes from the movie "Drive", at the end when they play that song "A real hero". Such positive feelings I mean wow! God this game, these characters (especially Panam), this story, and this world! Truly Breathtaking!

I know we have to wait and be patient for more content and I'm happy to do so, but id be lying if I said I wasn't counting down the days, months, and or years for our cut content/dlc and Arizona expansion! Again though, happy to wait so they take their time and make it great! Just need more Panam :cry:
Hmm, I heard that song somewhere before and it wasn't in the game. This isn't some remix of a modern song?
@CrunkalyDunkaly we will finally get a sequel to Panam's history, and it will be great. I hope it will be more than one big dlc, maybe as well CP2?

Last edited:
Exactly. I propose to introduce Aldecaldos TraumaTeam card. In such cases of sorrow, they will take us to the Aldecaldos camp so that we can listen to music by the fire and look at the stars with Pam .

Nice idea. Where do I sign?

It seems that the ideas for diversifying our trip to Arizona will never end
Happy_Panam.png

Recently, we are thinking with MrBilL about a "hide-and-seek" Panam. We are looking at the technical feasibility, if we can hide the Panam character on a save on the map. The game would be to find her. :beer:

Panam Debt :
photomode_07032021_101632.png

my choom i felt the same with judy

It is a shame that after such an interesting quest.. all those feeling and emotions... to get to the part of a romance you will only have a short moment exploring where she lived (judy case) a confession that you are losing your mind, a night of pleasure and at the end of the game a few words and a hug... like c'mon XD i enjoyed but its just not enough

The character you chose as your romance should be the one who runs away with you (if you choose to run away from NC) and before that there should be more interaction because honestly feels very kind like tasteless and empty

all we can do is keep recommending these topics, with a little more support from the community, surely CDPR will do something

I honestly never noticed it. :think: I will test it on my next mission from Panam.
Could it be another sign from the developers that Panam is very important to the whole game? A sign of hope for Vincent? A sign that she will help V recover?

@CrunkalyDunkaly we will finally get a sequel to Panam's history, and it will be great. I hope it will be more than one big dlc, maybe as well CP2?
That's what I'm hoping for! After the Arizona expansion, sequels like CP2 and so on that continue Panam and V's story. The game puts a lot of weight on Panam's shoulders regardless if you romance her or not. I've read in some other forms that if they do sequels, some people don't want it to be with V, which I think is crazy. Being with Panam and the Aldecaldos I think is the best way to show the entire world of Cyperpunk. Since they are nomads and they travel everywhere, what better way to show us the world and what's going on in it. I would like for CDPR to treat it like the Witcher series. Have the same main character and same people (Loved ones, family, and friends) you meet along the way and keep them. The characters for me are what really drives the story and world. And for me, the Cyberpunk world has far more lore, depth, and directions it could go than GOT, LOTR, and Witcher series. Possibly even combined.

An ambush for the bastards of Raffen Shiv
photomode_08032021_214141.png

photomode_08032021_214231.png

Whose sniper rifle is better?
photomode_08032021_214552.png

V: Panam. Here's your car and your goods
photomode_08032021_215529.png

V: What, you couldn't wait?
photomode_08032021_215747.png

P: Hi Rough, I just wanted to tell you that Nash is dead
photomode_08032021_220723.png

P: Hi Bozz, Where, Sunset Motel? Ok, I'll be there
photomode_08032021_221223.png

Meeting with 6th Street
photomode_08032021_222831.png

On this occasion, a friend in my hand waiting at the ready
photomode_08032021_223220.png

For what's ahead
photomode_08032021_223648.png
photomode_08032021_223726.png

V: Sleep, Panam. You're safe here
photomode_08032021_224832.png

Vehicle technical condition examination.
Ekpertka at work
photomode_08032021_230401.png
photomode_08032021_230444.png

Master of improvisation in the 3R system
photomode_08032021_231041.png
photomode_08032021_231322.png
photomode_08032021_231404.png
photomode_08032021_231002.png

I love it when she looks my way .... Those eyes ...
photomode_08032021_231821.png

Last edited:
Howdy Family :howdy:
Sorry for my latest inactivity here… but I was in the Night City. I wanted to find a very special place. And after a long search, I found it and called Panam…

photomode_08032021_215216.png

Panam: Hey there, V.

V: Hey Panam, I know you are busy those days – you are co-leader now -but I’m wondering… do you have plans for tomorrow’s evening?

Panam: Actually… I’m free tomorrow, but why you are asking V?

V: I’ll pick you up at 7 p.m., ok?

Panam: But…

V: No more „but”… See ya tomorrow… and one more thing

Panam: Yeah?

V: I miss you…

The next day…

V: Hey Panam. Are you ready?

Panam: Yeah, I’m ready. But V, where we are going?

V: You’ll see Panam, you’ll see. Come on…
photomode_08032021_223755.png

A bit later…

V: We’re at the spot Panam.

Panam: V… How did you know? That’s my favorite place!

V (to saleswoman): I would like two portions of the best pierogis you have.

photomode_08032021_215759.png

V: Let's say… Swallow sang this secret to me…

Panam: Haha… V, you are a sweet-talker, aren’t you?

V: But it works, doesn’t it? Say it works.

Panam: It works, V. Haha All too well.
photomode_08032021_215959.png

V: But it’s getting late… Come one Darling, it’s time to go back to the camp.

A few minutes later…
photomode_08032021_221031.png

V: Hey Panam, do you remember that spot?

Panam: Yeah… that’s where it all begins…

V: And I have a feeling that’s not the last time we are here… but let’s get back to the car…
photomode_08032021_221501.png

V: You can change the station if you want Panam.
Panam: Ok then… let’s see… Oh… that one can stay (Chet Baker knows when to show on the radio)
photomode_08032021_221752.png

V: That one is good… I’ll remember it, I promise you that Panam. Let’s head back to the camp.
photomode_08032021_222120.png

V: We’re at the camp Panam. That was a great night. Panam…

Panam: Yes, V?

photomode_08032021_222829.png

V: I miss you already… just please take care of yourself and call me… I’ll be back tomorrow…
Panam: Oh come on V, you don't have to go... stay here, with me
photomode_08032021_222634.png

Howdy Family :howdy:
Sorry for my latest inactivity here… but I was in the Night City. I wanted to find a very special place. And after a long search, I found it and called Panam…

View attachment 11192146

Panam: Hey there, V.

V: Hey Panam, I know you are busy those days – you are co-leader now -but I’m wondering… do you have plans for tomorrow’s evening?

Panam: Actually… I’m free tomorrow, but why you are asking V?

V: I’ll pick you up at 7 p.m., ok?

Panam: But…

V: No more „but”… See ya tomorrow… and one more thing

Panam: Yeah?

V: I miss you…

The next day…

V: Hey Panam. Are you ready?

Panam: Yeah, I’m ready. But V, where we are going?

V: You’ll see Panam, you’ll see. Come on…
View attachment 11192143

A bit later…

V: We’re at the spot Panam.

Panam: V… How did you know? That’s my favorite place!

V (to saleswoman): I would like two portions of the best pierogis you have.

View attachment 11192140

V: Let's say… Swallow sang this secret to me…

Panam: Haha… V, you are a sweet-talker, aren’t you?

V: But it works, doesn’t it? Say it works.

Panam: It works, V. Haha All too well.
View attachment 11192137
V: But it’s getting late… Come one Darling, it’s time to go back to the camp.

A few minutes later…
View attachment 11192134

V: Hey Panam, do you remember that spot?

Panam: Yeah… that’s where it all begins…

V: And I have a feeling that’s not the last time we are here… but let’s get back to the car…
View attachment 11192131

V: You can change the station if you want Panam.
Panam: Ok then… let’s see… Oh… that one can stay (Chet Baker knows when to show on the radio)
View attachment 11192128
V: That one is good… I’ll remember it, I promise you that Panam. Let’s head back to the camp.
View attachment 11192125
V: We’re at the camp Panam. That was a great night. Panam…

Panam: Yes, V?

View attachment 11192122

V: I miss you already… just please take care of yourself and call me… I’ll be back tomorrow…
Panam: Oh come on V, you don't have to go... stay here, with me
View attachment 11192119
Beautiful story.
Give me the location of the restaurant.

Top Bottom