Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
wow you found the pierogi place!!! you mad lad :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: well done choomba!
You can invite Panam to our apartment for more pierogi. PIEROGI WORLD are two floors down. It is true that I have not managed to get to them yet, but the fact is, they are right under our noses.
photomode_05032021_220909_LI.jpg

The thick fog in V's head began to fade as he woke up. Alone in that hotel room, he could barely remember the dreams he had been having. With a heavy head, he got up and went to the bathroom before washing his face with cold water.

Panam at midnight in the garage, that was where he was supposed to meet her. When this thought came to his mind, he still felt a little silly for having made this awkward proposal to Panam the day before. It was the first time he had ever lost his way with a woman.

Leaving the hotel room, the cold of the badlands seized him. Remembering the long cold nights when he was traveling through the desert with the Bakkers. Striding down the stairs, it didn't take him long to find Panam under his vehicle. She was doing inspection and cleaning, after all, it was understandable.

The car being the nomad's home, his privacy, a raffen had put his buttocks in it. She must have felt dirty once inside, as if someone else had put on her clothes and she had to wear them.

V : " Panam ... do you need help ? "
Panam : " It's okay, I'm almost done, just a minute "

photomode_07032021_100206.png

She pulled herself out from under her Thorton.

V : " Sleep well ? " happy to see her.
Panam : " Not bad... You had nightmares. Don't worry, it also happened to Mitch and Scorpio when they came back from the war. "

photomode_07032021_100549.png

Vincent didn't have time to answer. She led him with a smile near the workbench to present the plan she had prepared.

photomode_07032021_100740.png

photomode_07032021_101520.png

As Panam explained to him the plan with which they were going to crash the AV, Vincent's eyes rolled down the features of his face. He was beginning to get lost in her thoughts and was becoming aware of the senseless risk she was going to take for him. She had this grain of madness that he also found in him.

Of course, he had helped her with Nash. But it was nothing compared to this mission. Jackie was the only one who would have taken such a big risk with him. Besides, he had lost his life. Touched, his emotions and thoughts were intertwined. Unconsciously, something was going on inside him.

Panam : " V, are you listening to me ? " His voice took him out of his daydreams.
V : " Uh... yes, of course. Let's recapitulate once again the plan ? "

photomode_07032021_102004.png

After summarizing the plan a second time, they boarded the Thorton and set off to their destination. They had a perfect view of the power plant that would be used to create the EMP needed to crash the AV.

photomode_07032021_102828.png

Panam : " We just have to wait according to the AV flight plan. "
V : " Perfect. "

Vincent looked around and then closed his eyes to concentrate. This is where his future would be at stake, if he didn't get his hands on Hellman or worse, if he died, his survival would be in jeopardy. He was serene as he sensed the presence of Panam. He was the first to be surprised, but after all that's what he felt, so he took advantage of it. The last few days had been hectic.

photomode_07032021_103003.png

They waited more than an hour before launching the operation. Panam pressed the gas pedal, Vincent was connected to the turret. They raced down the bitumen and forced their way into the power plant. The first drones were shot down quickly despite the outdated technology. Better equipment could be found at the Kabuki market. A bullet is still a bullet, fortunately they could pierce their armor.

Panam : " V, hang on ! "

The roaring "Warhorse" smashed the access gate with a loud crash.

photomode_07032021_103722.png

Panam: " V, we need to overload the system, cover me ! "

photomode_07032021_105235.png

Post automatically merged:

Intrusion alerts resounded in the perimeter. Both rushed out of the vehicle as the defenses and mechas began to activate. Submachine gun in his hands Vincent unleashed a heavy fire on these machines.

V : " Panam, they are be more and more numerous ! "

photomode_07032021_104733.png

Panam : " One more second, it's the last one ! "

photomode_07032021_104906.png

Panam : " V, it's good ! We can go ! "

While the biochip was crackling because of the interference and its magazines are emptying, Vincent short circuited the last Mecha blocking their road. Working with T-Bug had been very useful in the end.

Reverse, they moved away at high speed as the last drones were shot down with the Thorton's heavy machine gun. They finally reached a distant and discreet observation point. As the intervention units were just beginning to arrive at the location of the incident.

photomode_07032021_105539.png

Panam gave him the detonator.

Panam : " The honor is yours, V. Now more than waiting for the passage of the AV. She should be here any minute, get ready. "

V : " Haha... Okay, I've always dreamed of pressing the big red button. "
In an enthusiastic tone.

photomode_07032021_105622.png

Panam : " V ! there she is... wait... wait... now ! "

photomode_07032021_105857.png

Panam : " AV hit... " she says with a satisfied voice.

As both began to rejoice, the VA began to pick up speed.

V: " Panam ! The EMP was not enough, look at its engines regain power. "
Panam : " Don't move ! "

The queen of EMPs stormed out of the vehicle and took a missile launcher out of its trunk. Vincent, taken aback, leaned against the car windowsill. Half a smile on his face, he couldn't believe his eyes. In the end, she was as crazy as he was.

V: " Uh... Panam... "

He didn't have time to say any more words before the sound of the shot tore the sky apart.

photomode_07032021_110235.png

photomode_07032021_110533.png

Panam: " Yeah ! Hit ! " letting his joy express itself under the effect of adrenaline.

V: " She's going to crash ! " sharing this joy with a smile on her lips.

She joined Vincent inside the Thorton after having stowed her missile launcher, started in a hurry to follow the AV and reach the emergency landing zone.

The radio began to receive something, voices that Vincent had already heard. Panam's face changed immediately. It was the voices of Mitch and Scorpio. As she desperately tried to contact them. Joy giving way to anguish...

photomode_07032021_110620.png

Last edited:
Nice idea. Where do I sign?
All of the Aldecalos family got this option for free to their platinum Trauma Team card :)

Panam Debt :
photomode_07032021_101632.png
Great picture broo. Panam should set the phone to automatically dim the screen because the screen definitely blinds her

That's what I'm hoping for! After the Arizona expansion, sequels like CP2 and so on that continue Panam and V's story. The game puts a lot of weight on Panam's shoulders regardless if you romance her or not. I've read in some other forms that if they do sequels, some people don't want it to be with V, which I think is crazy. Being with Panam and the Aldecaldos I think is the best way to show the entire world of Cyperpunk. Since they are nomads and they travel everywhere, what better way to show us the world and what's going on in it. I would like for CDPR to treat it like the Witcher series. Have the same main character and same people (Loved ones, family, and friends) you meet along the way and keep them. The characters for me are what really drives the story and world. And for me, the Cyberpunk world has far more lore, depth, and directions it could go than GOT, LOTR, and Witcher series. Possibly even combined.
I agree. They made great characters, so it would be foolish to give them up in the continuation of the game.
The characters in the CDPR games have always been the most important element. Thanks to these characters, it was so great to play The Witcher or now in CP.
Indeed, thanks to nomads, we can visit the entire world of CP, it would be justified in terms of plot. It would not be necessary to make big story changes, we are just going with the nomads on another mission, and since the mission's goal is, for example Alaska hmmm - it's only a few weeks of driving with Panam and other friends.

Howdy Family :howdy:
Sorry for my latest inactivity here… but I was in the Night City. I wanted to find a very special place. And after a long search, I found it and called Panam…

View attachment 11192146

Panam: Hey there, V.

V: Hey Panam, I know you are busy those days – you are co-leader now -but I’m wondering… do you have plans for tomorrow’s evening?

Panam: Actually… I’m free tomorrow, but why you are asking V?

V: I’ll pick you up at 7 p.m., ok?

Panam: But…

V: No more „but”… See ya tomorrow… and one more thing

Panam: Yeah?

V: I miss you…

The next day…

V: Hey Panam. Are you ready?

Panam: Yeah, I’m ready. But V, where we are going?

V: You’ll see Panam, you’ll see. Come on…
View attachment 11192143

A bit later…

V: We’re at the spot Panam.

Panam: V… How did you know? That’s my favorite place!

V (to saleswoman): I would like two portions of the best pierogis you have.

View attachment 11192140

V: Let's say… Swallow sang this secret to me…

Panam: Haha… V, you are a sweet-talker, aren’t you?

V: But it works, doesn’t it? Say it works.

Panam: It works, V. Haha All too well.
View attachment 11192137
V: But it’s getting late… Come one Darling, it’s time to go back to the camp.

A few minutes later…
View attachment 11192134

V: Hey Panam, do you remember that spot?

Panam: Yeah… that’s where it all begins…

V: And I have a feeling that’s not the last time we are here… but let’s get back to the car…
View attachment 11192131

V: You can change the station if you want Panam.
Panam: Ok then… let’s see… Oh… that one can stay (Chet Baker knows when to show on the radio)
View attachment 11192128
V: That one is good… I’ll remember it, I promise you that Panam. Let’s head back to the camp.
View attachment 11192125
V: We’re at the camp Panam. That was a great night. Panam…

Panam: Yes, V?

View attachment 11192122

V: I miss you already… just please take care of yourself and call me… I’ll be back tomorrow…
Panam: Oh come on V, you don't have to go... stay here, with me
View attachment 11192119
I would eat Pierogi now mmmm :love:
Great idea and realizationCool. Lots of text and great photos

The thick fog in V's head began to fade as he woke up. Alone in that hotel room, he could barely remember the dreams he had been having. With a heavy head, he got up and went to the bathroom before washing his face with cold water.

Panam at midnight in the garage, that was where he was supposed to meet her. When this thought came to his mind, he still felt a little silly for having made this awkward proposal to Panam the day before. It was the first time he had ever lost his way with a woman.

Leaving the hotel room, the cold of the badlands seized him. Remembering the long cold nights when he was traveling through the desert with the Bakkers. Striding down the stairs, it didn't take him long to find Panam under his vehicle. She was doing inspection and cleaning, after all, it was understandable.

The car being the nomad's home, his privacy, a raffen had put his buttocks in it. She must have felt dirty once inside, as if someone else had put on her clothes and she had to wear them.

V : " Panam ... do you need help ? "
Panam : " It's okay, I'm almost done, just a minute "

View attachment 11192293
She pulled herself out from under her Thorton.

V : " Sleep well ? " happy to see her.
Panam : " Not bad... You had nightmares. Don't worry, it also happened to Mitch and Scorpio when they came back from the war. "

View attachment 11192296

Vincent didn't have time to answer. She led him with a smile near the workbench to present the plan she had prepared.

View attachment 11192299
View attachment 11192302

As Panam explained to him the plan with which they were going to crash the AV, Vincent's eyes rolled down the features of his face. He was beginning to get lost in her thoughts and was becoming aware of the senseless risk she was going to take for him. She had this grain of madness that he also found in him.

Of course, he had helped her with Nash. But it was nothing compared to this mission. Jackie was the only one who would have taken such a big risk with him. Besides, he had lost his life. Touched, his emotions and thoughts were intertwined. Unconsciously, something was going on inside him.

Panam : " V, are you listening to me ? " His voice took him out of his daydreams.
V : " Uh... yes, of course. Let's recapitulate once again the plan ? "

View attachment 11192305

After summarizing the plan a second time, they boarded the Thorton and set off to their destination. They had a perfect view of the power plant that would be used to create the EMP needed to crash the AV.

View attachment 11192308

Panam : " We just have to wait according to the AV flight plan. "
V : " Perfect. "

Vincent looked around and then closed his eyes to concentrate. This is where his future would be at stake, if he didn't get his hands on Hellman or worse, if he died, his survival would be in jeopardy. He was serene as he sensed the presence of Panam. He was the first to be surprised, but after all that's what he felt, so he took advantage of it. The last few days had been hectic.

View attachment 11192311

They waited more than an hour before launching the operation. Panam pressed the gas pedal, Vincent was connected to the turret. They raced down the bitumen and forced their way into the power plant. The first drones were shot down quickly despite the outdated technology. Better equipment could be found at the Kabuki market. A bullet is still a bullet, fortunately they could pierce their armor.

Panam : " V, hang on ! "

The roaring "Warhorse" smashed the access gate with a loud crash.

View attachment 11192314

Panam: " V, we need to overload the system, cover me ! "

View attachment 11192317

Intrusion alerts resounded in the perimeter. Both rushed out of the vehicle as the defenses and mechas began to activate. Submachine gun in his hands Vincent unleashed a heavy fire on these machines.

V : " Panam, they are be more and more numerous ! "

View attachment 11192374

Panam : " One more second, it's the last one ! "

View attachment 11192377

Panam : " V, it's good ! We can go ! "

While the biochip was crackling because of the interference and its magazines are emptying, Vincent short circuited the last Mecha blocking their road. Working with T-Bug had been very useful in the end.

Reverse, they moved away at high speed as the last drones were shot down with the Thorton's heavy machine gun. They finally reached a distant and discreet observation point. As the intervention units were just beginning to arrive at the location of the incident.

View attachment 11192395

Panam gave him the detonator.

Panam : " The honor is yours, V. Now more than waiting for the passage of the AV. She should be here any minute, get ready. "

V : " Haha... Okay, I've always dreamed of pressing the big red button. "
In an enthusiastic tone.

View attachment 11192380

Panam : " V ! there she is... wait... wait... now ! "

View attachment 11192383

Panam : " AV hit... " she says with a satisfied voice.

As both began to rejoice, the VA began to pick up speed.

V: " Panam ! The EMP was not enough, look at its engines regain power. "
Panam : " Don't move ! "

The queen of EMPs stormed out of the vehicle and took a missile launcher out of its trunk. Vincent, taken aback, leaned against the car windowsill. Half a smile on his face, he couldn't believe his eyes. In the end, she was as crazy as he was.

V: " Uh... Panam... "

He didn't have time to say any more words before the sound of the shot tore the sky apart.

View attachment 11192386
View attachment 11192389

Panam: " Yeah ! Hit ! " letting his joy express itself under the effect of adrenaline.

V: " She's going to crash ! " sharing this joy with a smile on her lips.

She joined Vincent inside the Thorton after having stowed her missile launcher, started in a hurry to follow the AV and reach the emergency landing zone.

The radio began to receive something, voices that Vincent had already heard. Panam's face changed immediately. It was the voices of Mitch and Scorpio. As she desperately tried to contact them, her face changed in a second. Joy giving way to anguish...

View attachment 11192392
Cool. Lots of text and great photos!

Great picture broo. Panam should set the phone to automatically dim the screen because the screen definitely blinds her

Cool. Lots of text and great photos!

Thank you my Choom ! We have to thank @_HellFiend_ for the idea. Writing this it allows me to find a bit of "Role Play" (Paper or Video Games).

my choom i felt the same with judy

It is a shame that after such an interesting quest.. all those feeling and emotions... to get to the part of a romance you will only have a short moment exploring where she lived (judy case) a confession that you are losing your mind, a night of pleasure and at the end of the game a few words and a hug... like c'mon XD i enjoyed but its just not enough

The character you chose as your romance should be the one who runs away with you (if you choose to run away from NC) and before that there should be more interaction because honestly feels very kind like tasteless and empty

all we can do is keep recommending these topics, with a little more support from the community, surely CDPR will do something

Welcome to the Trauma Team program. Heal well, hopefully not finished Cyberpsycho. :p

An ambush for the bastards of Raffen Shiv
View attachment 11191981

View attachment 11191987
Whose sniper rifle is better?View attachment 11191993

V: Panam. Here's your car and your goods
View attachment 11191996

V: What, you couldn't wait?
View attachment 11191999

P: Hi Rough, I just wanted to tell you that Nash is dead
View attachment 11192005
P: Hi Bozz, Where, Sunset Motel? Ok, I'll be there
View attachment 11192008

Meeting with 6th Street
View attachment 11192017

On this occasion, a friend in my hand waiting at the ready
View attachment 11192026

For what's ahead
View attachment 11192041View attachment 11192044

V: Sleep, Panam. You're safe here
View attachment 11192080

Vehicle technical condition examination.
Ekpertka at work
View attachment 11192083View attachment 11192086

Master of improvisation in the 3R system
View attachment 11192104View attachment 11192107View attachment 11192110View attachment 11192101

I love it when she looks my way .... Those eyes ...
View attachment 11192113

Excellent Shots ! Congrats.

Howdy Family :howdy:
Sorry for my latest inactivity here… but I was in the Night City. I wanted to find a very special place. And after a long search, I found it and called Panam…

View attachment 11192146

Panam: Hey there, V.

V: Hey Panam, I know you are busy those days – you are co-leader now -but I’m wondering… do you have plans for tomorrow’s evening?

Panam: Actually… I’m free tomorrow, but why you are asking V?

V: I’ll pick you up at 7 p.m., ok?

Panam: But…

V: No more „but”… See ya tomorrow… and one more thing

Panam: Yeah?

V: I miss you…

The next day…

V: Hey Panam. Are you ready?

Panam: Yeah, I’m ready. But V, where we are going?

V: You’ll see Panam, you’ll see. Come on…
View attachment 11192143

A bit later…

V: We’re at the spot Panam.

Panam: V… How did you know? That’s my favorite place!

V (to saleswoman): I would like two portions of the best pierogis you have.

View attachment 11192140

V: Let's say… Swallow sang this secret to me…

Panam: Haha… V, you are a sweet-talker, aren’t you?

V: But it works, doesn’t it? Say it works.

Panam: It works, V. Haha All too well.
View attachment 11192137
V: But it’s getting late… Come one Darling, it’s time to go back to the camp.

A few minutes later…
View attachment 11192134

V: Hey Panam, do you remember that spot?

Panam: Yeah… that’s where it all begins…

V: And I have a feeling that’s not the last time we are here… but let’s get back to the car…
View attachment 11192131

V: You can change the station if you want Panam.
Panam: Ok then… let’s see… Oh… that one can stay (Chet Baker knows when to show on the radio)
View attachment 11192128
V: That one is good… I’ll remember it, I promise you that Panam. Let’s head back to the camp.
View attachment 11192125
V: We’re at the camp Panam. That was a great night. Panam…

Panam: Yes, V?

View attachment 11192122

V: I miss you already… just please take care of yourself and call me… I’ll be back tomorrow…
Panam: Oh come on V, you don't have to go... stay here, with me
View attachment 11192119

You found his favorite restaurant. Excellent. Tonight is double Broseph's ration.
Nice story, well-created and out of the quest lines. Lot of creativity. :beer:

Did you find the distillery that you are so generous? :beer:

Surprising things can be found at the Kabuki market. :beer:

You are more than welcome! But no need to thank me, very kind though. It is great to see others R/P'ing a lot of fun. And great stories!!

No problem and thanks. Yes very fun, it reminds me of my years of role-playing games (Paper, Online Video Games). I would try to improve the precision in the next one, I'm more precise in my native language. :p

been reading this other post-star ending fic, it's going prety good so i recommend it to you guys

I read this one too, it's awesome! When you mentioned that scene near the campfire a few days ago I thought of the little diner scene that happens in this one.

I think I might post soon a very short one-shot story here, probably less than a whole chapter - but might be fun to read for you all. Mainly inspired by the same prompt that you mentioned before. We shall see, possibly in a few days - been pretty busy IRL lately but have been trying to keep up with everyone's posts.

But if there is one thing for sure this choomba train is going strong - next stop Tucson :)

#Photo Contest - Panam Gang

Winner announcement

According to the criteria defined in the contest rules ;

The main rules of the contest :
  • The participant will present one and only one photo that must represent the intensity of the relationship between Panam & V. The intimate scene is not allowed.
  • The photo must be taken with the tool in game.
  • Mods are allowed.
  • Retouching software (photoshop) only for some minor corrections.
  • Your V must not appear or be unidentifiable.
  • The photo must be taken by you.
To give everyone a chance, graphics will not be the only criterion for judging. The winning photo should best represent the intensity of the relationship between Panam and V. Criteria such as the moment chosen, the atmosphere, the dimension, the angle of view will be taken into account.

The jury had the hardest time deliberating because all the entries were wonderful. In our eyes, you are all winners because you were able to represent, in your own way, the intensity of the relationship with the two characters.

As the contest requires, we need a winner, so we are pleased to congratulate @zinganza for its first place !

We also congratulate @Lechu88 who is in second place !

Congratulations to all and thank you for your participation ! Thanks to the jury members for their time !
@zinganza will be contacted soon to receive her prize.
See you soon for new events. :beer:

Last edited:
Surprising things can be found at the Kabuki market. :beer:

No problem and thanks. Yes very fun, it reminds me of my years of role-playing games (Paper, Online Video Games). I would try to improve the precision in the next one, I'm more precise in my native language. :p
That's why I do it, A lot of fun indeed. We still play CP2020. We have a game in limbo atm. And it doesn't look like we will finish with the same group :( looking forward to more stories though! :)

Last edited:
#Photo Contest - Panam Gang

Winner announcement

According to the criteria defined in the contest rules ;

The jury had the hardest time deliberating because all the entries were wonderful. In our eyes, you are all winners because you were able to represent, in your own way, the intensity of the relationship with the two characters.

As the contest requires, we need a winner, so we are pleased to congratulate @zinganza for its first place !

Congratulations to all and thank you for your participation ! Thanks to the jury members for their time !
@zinganza will be contacted soon to receive her prize.
See you soon for new events. :beer:

To directly quote our favourite cowboy...

"Nice job sunshine!" @zinganza

Well deserved victory! Though, in my eyes, (and Panam's) you're both winners!

What? I have second place? :ohstopit:
Thanks, I appreciate it. It is all thanks to Panam and her wonderful eyes :cry:
@zinganza congratulations on taking the first place!
Congratulations to all participating in the competition!

I'm just thinking now I have to pay the Panama debt. I had a second photo and it was hard to decide which photo to choose and what title to give.

V: Pam?
P: hmmm.... what?
V: What are you thinking about?
P: About us...

Dreaming Panam.jpg

What? I have second place? :ohstopit:
Thanks, I appreciate it. It is all thanks to Panam and her wonderful eyes :cry:
@zinganza congratulations on taking the first place!
Congratulations to all participating in the competition!

I'm just thinking now I have to pay the Panama debt. I had a second photo and it was hard to decide which photo to choose and what title to give.

V: Pam?
P: hmmm.... what?
V: What are you thinking about?
P: About us...

View attachment 11192974

You're welcome Choom, thanks for your participation.
Nice shot, the Panam debt must be paid regularly to avoid the MaxTac coming in.

Congratulation @zinganza for the first place and @Lechu88 for the second place.

It was very hard to decide who took the best in the emotional meaning picture because all of the contest photos were great.

Also congratulations to the rest of the participants!
View attachment 11193004

Yes, really difficult ! I totally share this feeling.

Top Bottom