Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
because the entire arc is wide as an ocean interaction wise but deep as a puddle backstory wise. We know the past of every other character besides panam.
Well, shit, I guess it is a trade-off for the backstory then. I never think about that when talking about romances.

Anyway, I don't know why I even started this crap. It is what it is at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Well, shit, I guess it is a trade-off for the backstory then. I never think about that when talking about romances.

Anyway, I don't know why I even started this crap. It is what it is at the end of the day.
Nothing wrong happened, Judy's and Panam's gangs are part of the whole Aldecaldo family :beer:

And I assume we need one more camp meeting:

photomode_04032021_220612.png

My chooms, another small but lovely detail.
Long long after Panam questline (couldn't restrain myself to keep it for the end) found out such lovely small detail. When you approach Prophet Gary one time, he would talk shit about Nomads, and two Aldecaldos approach to Gary to beat him up, and usualy you engage them in fight, but if You done Panam questline, they will recognize You, and after small-talk about how Panam is in new role as leader, they will leave without fight. :sad:

Long long after Panam questline (couldn't restrain myself to keep it for the end) found out such lovely small detail. When you approach Prophet Gary one time, he would talk shit about Nomads, and two Aldecaldos approach to Gary to beat him up, and usualy you engage them in fight, but if You done Panam questline, they will recognize You, and after small-talk about how Panam is in new role as leader, they will leave without fight. :sad:
Yep, I noticed that one too. Cool small detail :beer:

wow thanks for sharing! :D neve gotten it because I can't resist going right to star ending after ending her questline :giveup:

Fun fact: you can use your Nomad lifepath dialogue option and get a peaceful outcome as well.

I didn't know that, thanks. These are the details that make this game wonderful

Small PanamDept
You scared me, you know that?
photomode_23032021_190917.jpg

Hey... We're here to help, ok?
photomode_23032021_190939.jpg

Come on. Everybody's waiting at camp
photomode_23032021_190958.jpg

Yes, we're going to the camp, to the family, I can't wait :cry:

hmm, apparently if you're female V, judy romance, and going star ending, when misty pulls the lovers card she doesn't say to female V "are you hiding something from me?" at all. Seems unique to the Male V/panam romance? interesting.

Ooh, that is interesting. I like that. All the more reason why Panam is the best! Although I wonder, Judy is in the city, we're as Panam isn't. Could Judy have talk to Misty about thier relationship? Maybe Misty already new something was going on?

More than 3 months of game release have passed but my hope and faith are still strong. I am more and more convinced that we will see the continuation of the story of our Vincent and Panam. A huge number of small, but interesting plot details and clues that make it clear that we will definitely see Panam in future.

Her special place in CP story is too obvious to ignore it. All current LI are really good and gorgeous, but Panam... God, I’ve told that so many times but say this thing again.

She is the most mysterious among all LI. We practically know nothing about her. But the more noticeable is the fact that it is Panam who is most involved in the fate of V.

Even without having time to find out any details of her past, we still fall in love with Panam because her loyalty, dedication and willingness to help are the things V will never meet in NC again:cry:

More than 3 months of game release have passed but my hope and faith are still strong. I am more and more convinced that we will see the continuation of the story of our Vincent and Panam. A huge number of small, but interesting plot details and clues that make it clear that we will definitely see Panam in future.

Her special place in CP story is too obvious to ignore it. All current LI are really good and gorgeous, but Panam... God, I’ve told that so many times but say this thing again.

She is the most mysterious among all LI. We practically know nothing about her. But the more noticeable is the fact that it is Panam who is most involved in the fate of V.

Even without having time to find out any details of her past, we still fall in love with Panam because her loyalty, dedication and willingness to help are the things V will never meet in NC again:cry:
100% to all of this! I think we all have talked about it before in the thread, and it's true. Panam is truly unique and not just her romance but her character, who she is as a person. Despite what we talk about earlier with no real backstory to her or more of closure to her and V's chapter one love story if you will with having a more concrete voicemail message. Panam's role in the story and in V's life is very important whether or not you romanced her. The game puts a lot of weight on her shoulders, which is why I think, her love story is so unique. At least that's what it seems like to me or it's what I'm telling myself :) . Hoping they add more to Panam and the other LI in DLC's and the expansions.

Last edited:
hmm, apparently if you're female V, judy romance, and going star ending, when misty pulls the lovers card she doesn't say to female V "are you hiding something from me?" at all. Seems unique to the Male V/panam romance? interesting.

You also get that if you romance Panam as Female V with the masculine body type, so it's not unique to Male V.

so fresh off the judy voice actress interview, she went ahead and did some improvisation as judy at the end, while panam VA in her interview declined and said she was legally not allowed to replicate. After doublechecking, she's the only one who has declined to do an improve in this interview series.

thoughts?!

Top Bottom