Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Hey Panam gang!
I've not been so active lately, but I continue to read and attend this incredible thread. And not to let us all forget the feelings that we all felt while completing Panam questline, here is my Panam debt related to QoH quest:D
Let this be our vaccine untill we see some new dlc/expansion content;)
photomode_23042021_003532.png

Снимок экрана (401).png

photomode_23042021_010131.png

photomode_23042021_010852.png

Снимок экрана (420).png

How can someone forget THIS? Have you ever seen such sincerity anywhere else?
Снимок экрана (429).png

photomode_23042021_014404.png

Was very sad to get turned down my Panam.. I really thought she liked girls.. but Judy took good care of me. (Absolutely loved the dive quest)..
However, it's really sad to have such amazingly well written character turn into repetitive vegetables in the end..

Was very sad to get turned down my Panam.. I really thought she liked girls.. but Judy took good care of me. (Absolutely loved the dive quest)..
However, it's really sad to have such amazingly well written character turn into repetitive vegetables in the end..
In marketing, i could say it's just for teasing... If a DLC came with contents with those character, it's sure that people are going to jump on it :D

I wish the camera would have been confined in a circular radius around the player location and free within that radius, rather than tied to the character; in drone mode and some zoom option in first person mode.

Wake up, V.
View attachment 11214037
It's time to ride.
View attachment 11214040
Unfortunately TPP mod still doesn’t allow us to make pics from unusual angles. Specially in cutscenes with Vincent and Panam. Hope someday TPP mod will be updated and fixed

Unfortunately TPP mod still doesn’t allow us to make pics from unusual angles. Specially in cutscenes with Vincent and Panam. Hope someday TPP mod will be updated and fixed
I hope the devs will unlock the camera in a future patch when they got more time on their hands, at least in normal game mode, i can understand the limitation for cutscenes since some are very spicy.

Here is my Panam Photo for today
photomode_19012021_233032.png

Post automatically merged:

I hope in the next couple months CDPR can let use know about the free DLCS when they are coming and what the future holds for V and Panam. If we survive past 6 months and when they are going to release the expansion's next year

Last edited:
Was very sad to get turned down my Panam.. I really thought she liked girls..
I know it's not what you were looking for, but you can actually romance Panam as Female V without any save editing or mods, you just need to select the female voice and male body type during character creation. This works on all platforms, and all romance dialogue and texts are properly gendered to reflect that V is a woman, so it was intentional design by CDPR (unlike the Male V romance dialogue with Judy which isn't properly gendered and was only recorded as a precaution for localization).

Strangely enough, the game stops checking V's body type after the bar scene where V passes out in Queen of the Highway. After that point, If you use a save editor to change V's body type to female, you will still be able to get the kiss interaction with Panam right before Queen of the Highway completes, call Panam on the roof during Nocturne OP55N1 and get all romance-specific scenes during the Star Ending and epilogues.

Top Bottom