Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
I never pay attention, she have the same lexington that wilson offers us (hard to not see it in those screenshot) :)
Indeed, I did not pay attention to it
Really hoping V and Panam get to continue what they started in the tank and tell each other how they feel in a touching and romantic way in the expansion since it was interrupted and cut short in QotH. Also hoping V has a chance to tell her that he loves her, would love to say those three magic words to Panam.
It must be so, I can't imagine CP wasting a great person like Panam. Little information about Panam's past and the basilisk unfinished case et cetera, is a deliberate developers action. We just have to wait for the big, paid dlc...
Damn, I was going to do exactly the same screenshot just now (few minutes), it failed :sad:
Post automatically merged:

Well, try to not doing the same :D
Sorry for the long post, but this quest... one of the bests in the game.
(someone know where i can find the soundtrack when you are around the train station.. damn so good)

No pressure at all... "Ok, I'm in..."
View attachment 11217136
Why do you accept ? because it was important for you.
View attachment 11217139
To Scorpion !
View attachment 11217142
To Jackie !
View attachment 11217145
Panam...
View attachment 11217148
View attachment 11217151
Poor Saul, bad time for him.
View attachment 11217163
You could have uploaded the same screenshot, this is a great picture. One day Panama will wake us up when we get to Arizona
Happy_Panam.png

For me it was a short post :p
Indeed, your photos keep getting better :cool:
You don’t need to find this masterpiece anymore, you’ll always have it

@MrBilL61 sends his best regards;)
Haha
@MrBilL61 even though he is not with us, he sees everything and knows everything
Post automatically merged:

Ohh, I forgot. PanamDept
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.05.06 - 22.19.36.18.jpg

I like this place...
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.05.10 - 20.03.27.12.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.05.10 - 20.17.52.30.jpg

Towards the sun...
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.05.10 - 20.21.57.24.jpg

Last edited:
#PanamDebt

I have a question for everyone what ending of Cyberpunk do you dared the most. For me it would the ending that you of your self because you don't what to fight anymore. Because I would feel terrible leaving Panam behind and not asking for her help to get into moksha to get rid of Johnny in your head.
photomode_26012021_023937.png

#PanamDebt

I have a question for everyone what ending of Cyberpunk do you dared the most. For me it would the ending that you of your self because you don't what to fight anymore. Because I would feel terrible leaving Panam behind and not asking for her help to get into moksha to get rid of Johnny in your head.
View attachment 11217820
Apparently Star ending - the only choice of yourself, of V, not Johnny or Rouge or Hanako or someone else. The choice where you decided to live and fight. Where you wanted to be with people who didn’t leave you and whom you didn’t leave. Each ending except The Star was forced from outside cause people in those endings are indifferent to V and his future in general.

Hanako offers a good job before V’s inevitable death.
MBE offers a huge gig in Crystal Palace but still we can’t know what will be next and if Panam will appear in Sun/Secret ending again.
None of them treats Vincent the way Panam and other nomads treat Vincent in Star ending. That’s why my first and only choice is The Star.

I hope it will be something like Blood and Wine, in the sense of a complete new region, but l also hope they take their sweet time with it before release, despite the technical issues is a good game, like an old rugged book, its story is still a good one.

I didn't had great expectations considering is their first game of this genre, but they never disappointed in terms of story and the potential is there, even the first two witcher games had their limitations and shortcomings, but i still enjoyed them.
Personally, i'll take the first two gothic series over most of these more modern "wow graphics" rpgs, to me, CDPR are some of the few who actually managed to come close to that recipe of storytelling and gameplay, cause it isn't really your story, but we are humans, we have this ability to transpose ourselves in the story and when it comes to games having choices/paths we can take that it only enriches that experience and in the end it's what makes that story be in part our story.

#PanamDebt

#Panamdebt15a.jpg

Beauty and brains .My dream girl as Det Logan once said.
We have those dream girls don't we ?
They make an empty life less empty.And I am talking about my life.
Will there be more ?
There are people advocating that CDPR should give up on the game and move on to the witcher 4..
Show us the witcher 4 and all will be forgiven or so they say.
But it would be good to see the relationship between V and Panam grow .We see them in casual settings where V isn't dying, the group isn't having to fight wraiths or face some other issue.
Just the two of them relaxing and enjoying each others company.
That would be nice.

One thing I noted :
If your V didn't invest time in Side quests like Panam, Rogue, Kerry... Your V's ending could be very limited and even sad. And it's intentional.
"Stay with your love half a year, it could be better than a full life of misery"
I absolutely agree, leave Night City with Panam (and obviously Judy) will be the best 6 months of my V's life :)

Last edited:
One thing I noted :
If your V didn't invest time in Side quests like Panam, Rogue, Kerry... Your V's ending could be very limited and even sad. And it's intentional.
"Stay with your love half a year, it could be better than a full life of misery"
I absolutely agree, leave Night City with Panam (and obviously Judy) will be the best 6 months of my V's life :)

Yep this game punishes people who rush through the story. Have you seen the voicemail Panam sends if you skip her questline? It's terrible.

Top Bottom