Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
After she runs into V in Night City.
Hope.jpg

And just because I love this shot of her.
Beautiful.jpg

ob12e9cd2n761.jpg

“You can love her with everything you have and she still wont belong to you. She will run wild with you, beside you with every step but let me tell you something about women who run with wolves, their fierce hearts don't settle between walls and their instinct is stronger than upbringing. Love her wild or leave her there.”
― Nikki Rowe

"A Badge Of Honor"
Badge of Honor.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Was looking at real life Panam jackets on line and these shots
were just to nice to pass up.
cyberpunk-2077-panam-jacket-1.jpg

cyberpunk-2077-jacket.jpg

Last edited:
Its the Same way with Judy after romancing her and I'm sure its the same after romancing any other character in the game. It would be nice to actually get a call from your love interest occasionally saying how much they miss you or maybe a occasional sleepover or maybe even a date. After the storyline it as you said, leaves you with a empty feeling. I have hope for a mod in the future that will address this issue. I have a mod on Skyrim that has you go on dates with your wife or spend alone time with her occasionally .As long as this game stays popular and keeps a passionate fan base modders will continue to write mods especially now since they have released modding tools for Cyberpunk. And yes I was able to date Panam on my current playthrough as a female using a mod.

Top Bottom