Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
#PanamDebt
photomode_12072021_185412.png

I have a question for everyone does anyone feel a strong bond between your Male V and Female V

#PanamDebt
View attachment 11237002

I have a question for everyone does anyone feel a strong bond between your Male V and Female V
Never expected such kind of questions. It probably can be good topic to discuss.

Anyway I didn’t play Valerie, cause I’m fully satisfied with strong bond between Vincent and Panam we have right now:ok:

Last edited:
#PanamDebt
View attachment 11237002

Unexpected question... Never played as Valerie so I can't answer that.

But as @Vitalurg said there's one very strong bond, the one between Vincent and Panam. The one we are all looking forward to be even stronger.

#PanamDebt

From a human perspective and the playthroughs i did, i can understand the motivations and drive of V (no matter the gender) , is living in a world where you either a corpo lackey (no matter how high you can climb that ladder) or joining any of the other factions, leaving little to your own personal life, a life that isn't a daily struggle and that can cost that very life.
With the only solution being the making of a decent enough reputation to land you a contract big enough that you could delta the **** out, but risk being hunted for the rest of your life if you are successful.

So in the end it begs the question if you are willing to pay that high price and if that price is worth it or if you are lucky enough to find someone with who you can share a life away from all that.

As personal choice i found Panam and the Aldecaldos being the path for me, the essence for Judy path is the same, family.

There's no real win in Night City, even Rogue had to make compromises to get where she was, Johnny nuked the Arasaka Tower, but even that was just winning a battle and not the war and it cost him his life, the condition of human life is so damaged that would take decades of endless war just to able to start over and reclaim humanity as a whole.

Last edited:
Really wish you could have walked out of Makoshi with her there. Would have loved to tell her what happend and see what she had to say.

Yes this was a missed opportunity. Though I assume V would have been unconscious for most of the escape from Arasaka tower.

Also this reminds me of a plot hole. When V gives Johnny the body wouldn't Panam have recognized this as they were riding back to camp? It might be a good question to ask Pawel.

Top Bottom