Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
#PanamDebt
#Panamdebt69.jpg

Hallo everyone, I have something for you. There is a new Panam music video on Youtube. If you’re interested, check it out. I had a lot of fun creating it.

Because this forum is the only place I will promote it, please feel free to share.

Cheers
Revelation!!! Perfectly made with an excellent arrangement. Cool, I felt the atmosphere from the first second. Thanks for this.

I literally pray Cyberpunk 2077 team does NOT turn this into an anthology type of series with some gonk we have no emotional connection to is our new main lead character.

Edited: I Initially misunderstood your post.

I had plenty of emotional connection to my V. It's too early to theorize whether V will be in the sequels when we don't even know how the expansions will play out.

Last edited:
Sorry if anyone misunderstood my last post, little vague I almost went on a whole tangent. Anyways, yes its all early speculation I'm specifically talking about expansions that just cuts into a whole new story, new character- and just retires and buries this one. And no I dont want a prequel. I'm open to the idea of players transitioning to a new character as long it kind of connects, an example would be like if V dies you get to play as Judy, or Panam in some type of scenario. Very least I would like a proper resolution to Vs story and then tag in a new character (If that's the kind of direction they're planning to go) I REALLY want to see a Crystal Palace or Nomad ending expansion thats almost impossible to beat but the prize is some kind of cure/solution for V. The reward would be so epic but it would have to make the secret ending look like a walk thru disneyland I'm talkin EPIC levels of nightmare difficulty!

Last edited:
I totally agree. Once the quests and pursuing is done, the character becomes extremely 2D and it's almost not worth it to "be in a relationship" because it feels like it's over already and they aren't a character anymore.

I totally agree. Once the quests and pursuing is done, the character becomes extremely 2D and it's almost not worth it to "be in a relationship" because it feels like it's over already and they aren't a character anymore.

Panam? I agree.

Her quest-line just ends and she falls off the face of the Earth (until you do The Star).

One thing I do in my playthroughs to mitigate this is to just save her questline for the end and then do The Star soon after Queen Of The Highway (around 72 hours).

But I think CDPR needs to add more stuff for her in the base game. At least Judy frequently sends you texts....

Top Bottom