Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
carefully read that post again
your answer is absurd and has nothing with mine questions
panam is seriously mentally unstable person
with rooted obsessive thoughts about protecting a bunch of avocados which she treats as family
comparing with real life is pointless

what words?
I don’t see any mental instability about her whatsoever. I take it you’ve never had friends that you consider family and would do anything to protect them.
Post automatically merged:

carefully read that post again
your answer is absurd and has nothing with mine questions
panam is seriously mentally unstable person
with rooted obsessive thoughts about protecting a bunch of avocados which she treats as family
comparing with real life is pointless

what words?
It can not be about saving the world. You're saving yourself or your community,” -Mike Pondsmith. He who created Cyberpunk to begin with as a table top RPG

I wonder what do you mean by "seriously mental unstable person" o_O
Because she want to protect her "family" during the whole game... So it's seem to be quite stable as goal :)
Like River who want to save Randy, he's obsessed by that and it's obvious why...
some strangers who wants run away from clan after any sneeze are not family
she protects by leaving them for a new life? wow so much sense
river's story is not even close because randy is a relative

I don’t see any mental instability about her whatsoever. I take it you’ve never had friends that you consider family and would do anything to protect them.
friends are not family

It can not be about saving the world. You're saving yourself or your community,” -Mike Pondsmith. He who created Cyberpunk to begin with as a table top RPG
these words do not contradict with mine
so read the posts thoughtfully before quoting

some strangers who wants run away from clan after any sneeze are not family
she protects by leaving them for a new life? wow so much sense
river's story is not even close because randy is a relative
You miss a point of Nomad life :)
Every member in Aldecaldos clan is considered as Family (like V when you receive the jacket). Every Aldecaldos is a relative to every Aldecaldos ;)

And another missed point, Panam left the clan because her conflict with Saul would have ended badly and destroyed the Aldecaldos clan. So she leave for "protect" them and not with joy.

You miss a point of Nomad life
Every member in Aldecaldos clan is considered as Family (like V when you receive the jacket). Every Aldecaldos is a relative to every Aldecaldos

And another missed point, Panam left the clan because her conflict with Saul would have ended badly and destroyed the Aldecaldos clan. So she leave for "protect" them and not with joy.
it is a concept substitution to call relatives people who are not relatives
the same goes about family
nomad life is a false illusion
avocados storyline is an absurd

it is a concept substitution to call relatives people who are not relatives
the same goes about family
nomad life is a false illusion
avocados storyline is an absurd
Excerpts from "A History of the Nomads" by B.B. Pires
Nomads for the Thick-Skinned
"The biggest lie bandied around is that being a nomad is a "job." It's not. Nomadism is a lifestyle."
"nomads are divided into nations. Nations are divided into clans. Clans are broken down into families."

The First Nomad Code

1. Protect and respect your clan, and especially your family.
2. You are worth as much as your word.
3. Share with others in your clan.
4. Respect the privacy and well-being of your clan.
5. Never put your clan in danger.
6. Always take honest pay for honest work.

The New Nomad Code

1. Protect your family and clan - in that order.
2. Do not steal from anyone in your clan
3. Do not keep for yourself that which may help another in your clan
"The nomad nations are divided into tribes, which are subdivided even further into clans and families. A family typically numbers between ten and a hundred people, while the biggest nations can reach up to a million."

Family in Nomad life style have nothing to do with "blood link", but the bonds between the members are at least as strong. Anyway I'll avoid to argue more with you, because your points "aldecaldos storyline is absurd" and "nomad life is a false illusion" doesn't "call" any answer ;)

Back with new account :/
photomode.png

I'll avoid to argue more with you, because your points "aldecaldos storyline is absurd" and "nomad life is a false illusion" doesn't "call" any answer
i do not argue and do not answer any questions
i share point of mine and thats all

You do know that your statement here is absurd. People do form familial bonds with people who aren’t blood relatives.
unfortunately the problem is that you take own thoughts and shares as mine
what lies in your concept is not in my concern
whatever

Yea you do argue and you only value your own point of view and disregard anyone else’s point of view as well as logical explanations
decide what to accept or to do is my business not yours
explanations are logical only in your mind

the point is solid from the start so your attempts are pointless
panam has unique plot armour against any consequences
avocados story is a fary tail and ruines two endings

I personally think that Panam is a good character, she is funny and brave.
Saul was her childhood hero (he was the leader after the late Santiago Aldecaldo, a legend) and Scorpion & Mitch were like her brothers. Makes sense she threats them like family. The Aldecaldos were the first true nomad group by the way.

The etimology of palmer:

palmer (plural palmers)

1. (now historical) A pilgrim who had been to the Holy Land and who brought back a palm branch in signification; a wandering religious votary. quotations ▼
  2. (archaic) Abbreviation of palmerworm.
I think her last name is not taken at random, it's like the prodigal daughter who pilgrimage to Night City and came back.

Last edited by a moderator:
/\
have to say that i myself have never seen a real person with a mental instability trying to protect a group close to them which they consider family

Pretty sure no examples of this exist in real life ever

🤣
True that. It’s the mentally unstable that act as lone wolves and commit horrendous acts or they turn their anger to their family.
Post automatically merged:

I personally think that Panam is a good character, she is funny and brave.
Saul was her childhood hero (he was the leader after the late Santiago Aldecaldo, a legend) and Scorpion & Mitch were like her brothers. Makes sense she threats them like family. The Aldecaldos were the first true nomad group by the way.

The etimology of palmer:

palmer (plural palmers)

1. (now historical) A pilgrim who had been to the Holy Land and who brought back a palm branch in signification; a wandering religious votary. quotations ▼
  2. (archaic) Abbreviation of palmerworm.
I think her last name is not taken at random, it's like the prodigal daughter who pilgrimage to Night City and came back.
She’s an excellent character. I love how they made her more “human” with her flaws and all

Top Bottom