Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
To bad you can’t romance all the romance choices no matter the sex of V.
Do we really need to start that again?

That you can't romance everyone no matter of V's sex is the part of their personality, creative decision that gives the depth to given character. Their preference and character is what distinguishes them. Making them romanceable for every one would make them as shallow as joytoys.

If you want to bring the argument "but there are dialogues for all sexes" - don't. That doesn't mean they were even considered to be like that. It was done simply because of the simplicity of the production process. Voice actors were given the lines long before the final script was created, they didn't even know why the lines are like that, where or if they'll be even used. It has been confirmed multiple times by the developers already.

If you want to bring the argument "but the other games have bi romances" - you can play other games.

Do we really need to start that again?

That you can't romance everyone no matter of V's sex is the part of their personality, creative decision that gives the depth to given character. Their preference and character is what distinguishes them. Making them romanceable for every one would make them as shallow as joytoys.

If you want to bring the argument "but there are dialogues for all sexes" - don't. That doesn't mean they were even considered to be like that. It was done simply because of the simplicity of the production process. Voice actors were given the lines long before the final script was created, they didn't even know why the lines are like that, where or if they'll be even used. It has been confirmed multiple times by the developers already. If you want to bring the argument "but the other games have bi romances" - you can play other games.
Wow stand down just an idea for those who might not want to replay a bunch of times. Its not like I went off in an angry rant, I love the game overall and it’s not a deal breaker.

Anyone know if Panam’s texts about Judy is specifically for male V? I got all about Takemura, River, Kerry but not of her, thought that was odd. Maybe just needs a new play through.
Don't know. Didn't get Judy related messages in my old save even if I skipped a lot. But the thing is the old saves can sometimes have issues with triggering everything.

Now I'm doing fresh start so I'll see.

#PanamDebt
#Panamdebt123.png

Two questions for my Panam bros. Does the Aldecaldo camp not have a shower? Looked everywhere. And the bed is accessible only to male V if he romanced Panam? Makes sense Panam wouldn’t wake up next to you if you’re female V, but I thought that tent belonged to V generally.

Two questions for my Panam bros. Does the Aldecaldo camp not have a shower? Looked everywhere. And the bed is accessible only to male V if he romanced Panam? Makes sense Panam wouldn’t wake up next to you if you’re female V, but I thought that tent belonged to V generally.
1. They do. The shower is between two water trucks. But judging by the nsfw pic Panam sends it looks like they have another shower inside of some random tent.

2. I'm pretty sure females get the bed as well, just like males get the keys to Judy's apartment. Sleeping with them is gated behind romance though.
Post automatically merged:

Also in the old camp Panam had her own tent with her laptop and books (1000 beats a second) before it got destroyed in Queen Of The Highway.

1. They do. The shower is between two water trucks. But judging by the nsfw pic Panam sends it looks like they have another shower inside of some random tent.

2. I'm pretty sure females get the bed as well, just like males get the keys to Judy's apartment. Sleeping with them is gated behind romance though.
Post automatically merged:

Also in the old camp Panam had her own tent with her laptop and books (1000 beats a second) before it got destroyed in Queen Of The Highway.
I ask about the bed cause I couldn’t get the prompt to sleep on it so I thought maybe it was just romanced locked. I’ve started a new run so maybe that’ll fix the issue.

Top Bottom